剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Listen, i'm looking for
听着 我想找
an electric motorized bicycle. Unusual design.
一辆电动摩托车 很不寻常的设计
Thick wheels, brass trimmed battery packs...
厚轮子 黄铜造的电池壳
Ah, you haven't seen anything like that around here. But...
这附近没有这样的车 但是...
I do know a man who knows every motorized bicycle in the city.
我知道一个人他知道这个城市每一辆摩托车
I'll get back to you in an hour?
我一个小时后找你
I'll be at station house four.
我会在四号♥警局
Oh, george. Nina left this for you.
乔治 尼娜留给你的
Some of your things, i gather?
一些你的东西吧
How is she?
她最近怎么样
She's well,
挺好的
As far as i can see.
至少据我所见是这样
Right.
好吧
Higgins! The stables are a right mess.
希金斯 马厮乱得要命
Get out there!
快去打扫
Sir, perhaps you've forgotten,
长官 或许你忘了
but i'm a constable first class.
我是一级警官
I haven't forgotten a bloody thing, higgins! Go! Sir.
我什么都没有忘 希金斯 快去 是
Oh thomas... I packed us a lunch.
托马斯 我准备了午餐
I thought maybe we could take it to the park for a picnic.
我想我们可以去公园野餐
Or perhaps dine in your office.
或者在你办公室吃
Draw the blinds...
关上窗户
Well, it's a lovely day for the park, sweetheart.
亲爱的 这个天去公园不错
Detective murdoch. My name is tanner.
默多克探长 我的名字是坦纳
Canadian intelligence.
加拿大情报员
What can i do for you, mr. Tanner?
有什么事吗 坦纳先生
The prime minister has heard tell of your invention.
首相听说了你的发明
He has sent me to obtain it on behalf of the federal
他派我来代表加拿大联邦政♥府♥
Government of canada.
得到这个东西
Well, you are more than welcome to make a bid for it.
我很欢迎你能出个价格购买♥♥
Hm. Think this through, detective.
好好想一想 警官
Capitalism has its limits.
资本主义有自己限制
Even the wealthiest company in the world
就算是世界上最富有的公♥司♥
could not pay your price.
也付不起那个价格
With all due respect, agent tanner...
恕我直言 坦纳特工
Hm ...
恩
My formula will change life
我们知道 我的配方可以
As we know it. No price is too high.
改变生命 什么样的价格都不算高
Oh, i agree. Can you imagine if, say,
我同意 你能想象比如说
The americans were to live forever?
美国人可以长生不老
Their eternal strength would render canada helpless.
他们永恒的力量会压垮加拿大
Our nation would be cast into grave peril.
我们国家会被挤进坟墓
Hm! Very well, then.
恩 很好 那
What's canada's offer?
加拿大能给多少钱
Canada's offer is zero.
加拿大一分都不给
We simply hope that you will do the right thing.
我们只希望你会做出正确的选择
It would be a shame if you were to be convicted of... Treason.
如果你被认定为叛国就会很难看了
Good day.
祝你开心
"nina, you'll be in my heart until the day i die.
"尼娜 你是我的挚爱直到尽头
"or, if i turn into a mummy, much longer.
“如果我成了木乃伊 我会爱你更久
Love, george."
爱你的乔治"
What's all this?
什么东西
Uh, what's what?
啊 什么什么东西
The book. Worth reading?
书啊 好看吗
Oh, no, it's nothing really.
不 没什么
"by george crabtree?!" george, have you written a novel?
乔治·瑰柏翠 乔治 你写过小说
Well, yes i did actually.
是的 没错
"the curse of the pharaohs."
法老的诅咒
Sounds marvelous, i'll read it tonight.
听起来很棒 我今晚会读的
No, i really don't think you'd like it. I mean, it's full of...
不要了 我不觉得你会喜欢看的 我是说 这里面满是
Flights of fancy, which... Which really is its strength, but --
天马行空的幻想 虽然是它的优点 但是
Perfect! I just finished the interminable new henry james,
太好啦 我刚看完又臭又长的亨利·詹姆斯新传
I need something more lively. I don't know...
我需要些更动人的故事 我不知道
George, do you not want me to read it?
乔治 你不想我读这本书吗
Come on, i won't be mean.
拜托 我不会太刻薄的
Of course i want you to read it. I would like
我当然想你读它 我很乐意给你
To get you a new copy, this is... Very worn. It's...
一本新的 这本太破旧了
Fine. But get it for me soon, will you?
好吧 但尽快给我哦 你会的吧
I don't like the idea of spending a night
我不喜欢没有乔治·克拉布特里
without george crabtree by my bedside.
的夜晚
I'm not quite sure how to say this, inspector.
我不知道该怎么说 警长
It's about your wife. Margaret?
是关于你妻子的事 玛格丽特的吗
Has she figured it out? No, sir,
她坦白了吗 没有 长官
Quite to the contrary. How's that?
恰恰相反 怎么回事
Well, last night
就是 昨晚
She expected i would be doing the same things
她希望我能做你说一回去
You yourself would do upon your return home.
就会做的事
Ah. The gate needs mending. Yes, now i've seen to the gate.
啊 大门需要修补下 是的 我看到那个门了
But there were other,
但还有别的
Shall we say, expectations...
容我这样说 期望
She was rather insistent
她非常坚持的
That i resume my... Or rather,
让我行使我的 确切的说
That i resume your, uh... Ahem!
是让我行使你 呃呃
...Husbandly duties. Did you?
丈夫的职责 你做了吗
No! Well then, what's the problem?
当然木有 那么 问题是啥
Well, she was rather demanding, sir.
那个 她强烈要求 长官
A woman has needs, mr. Prout.
一个女人总是有需要的 普劳特先生
And margaret is very much a woman.
而玛格丽特是个欲望旺盛的女人
Oh! I'm not sure i can keep her at bay much longer.
我不确定我还能抗拒她多久
Have an extra whiskey with supper. Once she's clearing
晚餐的时候多喝点威士忌 当她去洗碗的时候
The dishes, go straight to the bedroom and start snoring.
直接回床上打鼾睡觉
It always works for me!
我一直用这招
Sir. Sirs. No. Sir.
长官长官们 不是你 长官
We have an address for the motorbike.
我们找到那辆摩托车在哪了
Right. Then. Let's get to it. Actually, sir,
很好 那就去找回来 事实上 长官
I wasn't sent to fetch you. What?
我不能让你去 为啥
You're to stay in hiding just in case this isn't our man.
你必须隐藏在幕后以防这不是我们要找的人
We can't risk exposing the ruse. Mr. Prout.
我们不能冒险暴露策略 普劳特先生
Bollocks.
胡扯
Let's hope this is our man.
祈祷这是我们要找的人吧
I don't care much for being accused of treason.
我不是很担心被指控不忠
Sir, it is a hangable offense. Thank you, george.
长官 这是无心的过失 谢谢 乔治
This should be it.
就是这了
You there! Stop! Toronto constabulary!
你 站住 多伦多警♥察♥
Who are you? Identify yourself.
你是谁 身份证拿出来
You!
是你
Pendrick's assistant. The name is ashmi,
潘德里克的助理 我叫阿什米
Detective.
警探
when did you
你最后
Last see mr. Pendrick? When he found me in panama.
一次见彭德里克先生是什么时候 是他在巴拿马找到我的时候
He and your inspector reclaimed what i had stolen.
他和你的警长再次声称我偷了东西
I stayed for a time but could not regain james' trust.
我待了一段时间但无法挽回詹姆斯的信任
I returned to canada some weeks ago.
几周前我回了加拿大
Then why were you after the additive? And you specifically
那你为何还要添加剂 你还特别要求
Requested that our inspector bring it to you. Alone.
让我们的警长单独给你送去
But while in panama i heard tell of a man.
但在巴拿马时我听到个人
Another who was after james' work.
另一个接手詹姆斯工作的人
I'd hoped to sell it to him.
我想把东西卖♥♥给他
You believe this man stole the formula?
你相信是这个人盗取了公式吗
That he killed mr. Pendrick? Who is this man?
并且杀害了彭德里克先生 这个人是谁
He came from asia. Or possibly the skies themselves.
他来自亚洲 或者来自他们自己的天空
Some called him a god. Have you ever heard the name
某些人称他为神 你听过一个叫
P.D. Lion?
P.D.莱昂的吗
The man of whom i speak had no name.
我说的那个人木有名字
Only a letter. A letter?
只有一封信 信
They called him senor equis.
他们叫他X先生
George, the card we received.
乔治 我们收到的那个卡片
Mr. X.
X先生
He's tried to contact us.
他在试着联♥系♥我们
Sir, we have an address.
长官 我们找到个地址
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表