剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Kreotoxismus?
肉毒
Meat poisoning.
肉中毒
The two types of brain contusions?
脑挫伤的两种类别
Circumcised and diffused.
闭合性和开放性
Ptomaines? You're off the subject.
尸碱 你跑题了
Answer the question! They are the chemical salts
回答问题 腐♥败♥过程中形成的
formed during putrefaction.
盐类
Last one. Hypospadias?
最后一个 尿道下裂
Malformation of the penis. That's very good, Miss James.
阴♥茎♥畸形 不错嘛 詹姆斯女士
This is really the most tremendous exercise.
这真是项极好的活动项目
And it's so much easier to go through the city.
这样在城里来回也方便许多
And unlike bicycling, one can go hands-free! Oh!
和自行车不同 它能解放双手
Hey! Watch where you're going!
喂 你们看着点
Are you two all right?
你俩没事吧
Dr. Ogden.
奥格登医生
Nina Bloom. Of course. Nina.
妮娜·布卢姆 没事 妮娜
This is my associate, Miss Rebecca James.
这是我的助手 丽贝卡·詹姆斯女士
And this is my friend, Miss Lydia Hall. Charmed.
这是我的朋友 莉迪亚·霍尔 很高兴见到你
Those girls have some nerve. They nearly knocked us over, too.
这些姑娘们野着呢 我们也差点被吓到
YOU SHOULD WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!
你们看着点路
May we skate with you? Yes. Of course.
我们能跟你们一起吗 当然了
It's great for the legs.
这活动对腿有好处
And what's good for the legs is good for business.
一切对腿有好处的就对生意有好处
And what is it you do? We're dancers, performers.
你们是干哪行的 我们是舞蹈演员
Really. I should come and see you sometime.
真的吗 我有空该去看看你们的表演
Well, I'm not sure it would be your cup of tea, but um,
我不确定你会感兴趣 但是
if you have a gentleman friend... Help!
若是你有男朋友的话 救命
Over here! I think we may be needed.
在这边 我觉得我们得去搭把手
Excuse me, sir.
麻烦借过 这位先生
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Her neck has been broken.
颈椎断裂
It's been a terrible day.
真是糟糕的一天
It's been an unfortunate one. Excuse me, ladies.
不幸的一天 抱歉 女士们
You there. Stop. Please.
那边那俩 停下 谢谢
Miss Bloom?
布卢姆小姐
I didn't realize it was you.
我没想到竟然是你
Well, she does look different with her clothes on.
毕竟穿上衣服是较平常不同些
Are you well? Yes.
您还好吗 还好
Uh, William,
威廉
Miss Bloom and her friend arrived about the same time as we did.
布卢姆女士和她的朋友是和我们一起到的
She could probably leave. Right, uh, thank you, ladies.
她应该可以离开了吧 当然 谢谢 各位女士们
Miss James.
詹姆斯女士
Her name was Lea Palmer.
她叫利·帕尔默
Julia, is there anything that requires our immediate attention?
茱莉亚 有什么需要我们及时关注的吗
It appears to be a tragic accident,
现场看来像是意外事件
which is why I do wish you would change hobbies, I...
正因此 我真的很想让你改一下你的习惯
Well, I'll give it up the moment you give up your bicycle.
你放弃你的破自行车我就改了我的习惯
This gentleman says he saw something.
这位先生说他看到了一些东西
I'll let you know if the post mortem reveals anything else.
尸检结束后有新发现会及时通知你的
Hello, sir?
先生您好
Your name, sir?
您的名字
Edwin Thornburg, man about town.
埃德温·索恩伯格 花♥花♥公♥子♥一枚
I understand you saw something?
据我所知你看到了什么对吗
I see a lot of things. Especially after dark.
我看过的东西多了 尤其是夜里
You can't imagine some of them.
有些你甚至无法想象
Specific to the fate of this woman, please.
还是谈谈这女子的命运吧
Oh. I saw her skating, down here, by herself.
我看见她独自一人在这下边溜冰
That's all I see down here these days.
这些天我就看到这些
Foolishness.
愚蠢
And then? Well,
然后呢 然后
I turned away, heard a scream
我转过身 就听到了叫声
and she was gone, as far as I could tell.
据我看来 她是与世长辞了
Did you not go look for her to see if she was alright?
你就没回去看看她的情况吗
I thought she just skated away.
我以为她已经走远了
Anything else?
还有吗
I saw another skater down there.
我还看到一个溜冰的人
Male or female? Couldn't tell.
是男是女 看不出来
Didn't see them so much as I heard someone skating away.
在我听到有人走远之后就没看到过他们
So someone else was with her. Well,
所以有人跟她在一起 好吧
I never saw them together.
我没亲眼见他们在一起
Right. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Sir.
探长
Find anything, George? I'll say. Have a look at this.
有什么发现吗 乔治 是的 先看这个
A roller skating competition.
旱冰大赛
Anything pertaining to this case, George?
和这个案子有关吗 乔治
No, sir. However,
没有 但是
I'll wager Miss Cherry would love to see this.
我打赌彻丽小姐很愿意见到这个
Yes, that's Mother.
没错 是母亲
What happened?
发生了什么
She appears to have fallen and broken her neck. Roller skating.
她滑旱冰摔倒了导致颈椎断裂
That's impossible. She was a very experienced skater.
不可能 她技术炉火纯青
She was known for her dance skating.
她因她的旱冰舞而闻名
Few were better in the world.
世上比她好的人寥寥无几
She didn't fall.
她不可能摔倒
Miss Palmer. A witness claims
帕尔默女士 以为目击者称
he may have seen someone with your mother.
他似乎见到你母亲与别人在一起
Is it possible someone pushed her?
有没有可能是别人推她呢
Well, that's it. She was killed.
没错 就是这样的 她是被人杀害的
Why does she keep going on about Mother being a terrible skater?
为什么她一直说得母亲好像是个溜冰新手
Well, usually when someone is approached by an assailant,
通常情况下 当有人带有敌意靠近时
there are indications on the body that they fought back.
身体会有相应的反抗的印记
In this case there were none.
本案中一处都没有
Well, perhaps she was taken by surprise.
也许她是被突袭的呢
Do you know of anyone who may have wished your mother harm?
你知道有谁希望你母亲受伤害吗
No, she was a very quiet woman.
不知道 她是个很温顺的人
Well-liked.
大家都很喜欢她
No one she would have known would have wanted to cause her any harm.
她认识的人中没有人会愿意让她受伤
No one?
一个都没有吗
I don't know. You'll have to ask my father.
我不知道 估计你们得问我父亲
That is if you can find him. You're estranged.
如果你们能找到他的话 你们不和吗
No, I adore him. But he's a drunkard.
不 我爱他 但他是个醉鬼
Oh my God, Sophie. I just heard.
我的天啊 苏菲 我刚听说
What happened?
出什么事了
These people think that Mother fell and broke her neck,
这些人认为母亲是摔断了颈椎身亡的
but that's not the case. She was murdered.
但事情不是这样的 她是被谋杀的
Let us get out of this awful place.
我们离开这个破地方吧
So, that's the fiancé.
所以 这就是那个未婚夫
She does not like him. Oh, you noticed.
她不喜欢他 你发现了
A roller skating race?
旱冰大赛
Not just any race, the Buffalo Queens are going to be there.
不单纯是比赛 布法罗女王们也会去
That hardly changes things, George.
几乎没什么变化 乔治
But I have a previous engagement
我有预约
and I was hoping you would accompany me.
我希望你能陪我一起去
Oh? It's a lecture on entrepreneurship,
啥 是关于企业家精神的演讲
about how the books written by Horatio Alger
霍雷肖·阿尔杰写那些书背后的故事
need not be seen as a myth.
不应当被视为神话
From all reports, it's incredibly inspiring.
从所有报道来看 令人难以置信地鼓舞人心
Yes, it sounds it.
听着确实是
And it would be of great benefit to a man like yourself,
这对想你这样的人 尤其是你这种急需提升
a man who needs to learn to pull himself up by his bootstraps.
自我的人♥大♥有裨益
Well, I suppose it would be informative.
我猜 演讲一定很有教育意义
So you'll come then?
所以你会来的对吧
Yes, of course.
当然
That's wonderful, George. Thank you.
太棒了 乔治 谢谢
Also, I just remembered.
还有 我刚想到
The roller skating actually takes place over two nights.
旱冰大赛实际上是开两个晚上的
So does the lecture.
演讲也是
And we'll be attending both nights?
我们两晚都去吗
Of course!
当然
Admirable display of backbone there, bugalugs.
令人敬佩的治家好手啊 臭小子
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表