剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Is it done? Yes.
搞定了吗 是的
Our friend is fodder for the worms!
我们的朋友现在是蠕虫的饲料了
Good. Let's go.
很好 我们走吧
We're likely looking for a shallow grave. Murderers
我们找的很可能是很浅的坟墓
Never dig deep.
凶手们挖的都不深
They're in a hurry to be rid of the body.
他们急着处理掉尸体
Or can't be bothered to dig any further.
或者不愿意再深挖
Let's try by the river. Why?
我们去河边看看 为什么
Just seems a restful place.
看起来是个宁静的地方
Higgins
希金斯
we're looking for a burial site not a picnic spot
我们是在找坟地不是找野餐的地方
Man! Over here!
在这边
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Eureka! Ha!
找到了
Congratulations, constable Jackson
恭喜 杰克逊探员
You found our friend! Ah!
你找到了我们的朋友
Ha! Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
I believe you gents owe me five cents each.
我想你们每人欠我五美分
We made a little wager
我们打了个小赌
As to who would find your cadaver first, doctor.
赌谁先找到尸体 医生
Good, you've embraced the first part of my training
很好 探员们你们通过了我第一部分训练
Exercise with enthusiasm. Constables.
激♥情♥工作 警官们
Miss James, as well as Miss Baxter and Miss Roy
詹姆斯小姐和来自女子医学院的
From the medical college for women are joining us.
巴克斯特小姐和罗伊小姐要加入我们
Once the constabulary finds a body buried
一旦警官发现被埋的尸体
Under suspicious circumstances, medical inspectors
有可疑之处 医学检查人员
Or coroners, are called to the scene to give their opinion.
或者验尸官 被叫到现场给他们意见
Definitely deceased. Definitely.
绝对死亡 肯定的
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢 女士们
Medical inspectors should always have an opportunity
医疗人员每次都应该在尸体被移♥动♥之前
To view the body before it is moved. It is
先检查尸体 解锁尸体的秘密
Their responsibility to unlock the corpse's secrets
是他们的职责
Some of which can only be ascertained at the crime scene.
其中一些事只能在犯罪现场确定
As constables and doctors working together
探员们和医生们一起合作
It is your task to determine identity and time of death.
你们的任务是确定死者身份和死亡时间
To that end, collect whatever you need.
为此 收集一切你所需的信息
We should look for insect activity and patterns.
我们应该寻找昆虫的行为和模式
Yes. And consider the soil conditions.
是的 并且考虑到土壤条件
What difference does it make where the fellow was buried?
人被埋在哪里有什么区别吗
The presence of micro- organisms, moisture and warmth
微生物体的存在 水分 温度
Are all factors that help determine the rate
都是帮助确定尸体的分解速度
Of decomposition and the time of death.
和死亡时间因素
Oh god!
天哪
Perhaps we should... Work on the windward side.
或许我们应该在上风位做事
That's a helpful idea. I wish you luck!
这是个好主意 祝你好运
Ladies.
女士们
I see not even a decomposing corpse
我看就连腐烂的尸体
Could dampen your appetite! Ah!
也没能影响你的食欲嘛
I should say not. Post-mortems should never be
大概不会 况且要吃饱了才
conducted on an empty stomach. I must say
有力气验尸啊 我不得不说
A joint forensics exercise
在我们的土地上
On our land is a brilliant idea, Julia.
联合取证训练的主意太棒了 朱莉亚
Well, we'll see what the constables and doctors
这个嘛 我们看看警员和医生们
Come up with. When are the builders arriving?
能想到什么 施工人员什么时候到
Sometime this week, they claim.
他们说是这周的某天吧
Oh we'll be long gone by then.
那时候我们早就结束了
Hello!
你好
Good day.
日安
Good day!
日安
I'm Barry Biggs. Frank Walsh.
我是巴里·比格斯 他是弗兰克·沃尔什
You the new people?
你们是新搬来的吗
Yes, William Murdoch
是的 我是威廉·默多克
My wife, Julia. Hello.
我的妻子 朱莉亚 你好
Our family farms are over yonder.
我们的家庭农场在那边
Farming accident.
农业事故
Ah! So, are you planning
所以 你们打算
On living in this tent, then? No, no,
住在这个帐篷里吗 不 不
We plan on building a house.
我们打算盖个房♥子
Builders out there digging?
建筑工人在外面施工吗
Uh, no, that's an experiment
不是 那是
The detective and I are conducting.
探员和我正在进行的一个实验
Oh, police are you?
你是警♥察♥
How much did old Dawson so ask you for?
老道森问你要多少钱
I believe we settled fairly.
我觉得我们交易很公平
I don't know if this old place is worth much
我不知道这个老地方值多少钱
With the river overflowing the banks every spring.
每年春天河水都会漫过河岸
Best watch that. Oh, I Intend to build
你最好留意点 我还打算沿河
A fair ways from the river.
建个集市呢
The maples to the west, there, will need some pruning
西边的枫树 要修剪一下
Else a wind'll put a limb right through your roof.
要不一吹风 树枝就能穿透你的屋顶
Now, you are planning on building a roof I take it.
我认为你正打算盖个屋顶
Why such a foul odour when it's a new corpse?
为什么新尸体气味这么恶臭
Doctor Ogden likely buried the body shortly after death.
奥格登医生可能在尸体死没多久就埋起来了
And I believe decomposition doesn't begin in earnest
而且我相信在接触空气之前
Until it's... Exposed to oxygen.
还没有完全的分解
Correct, constable. Can you take hold
没错 探员 你能不能
Of this tape? We need one more measurement.
拿一下这个尺子 我们还需要测量
Oh! Allow me! We can't let you ladies
让我来 我们不能让女士们来
Put us to shame here
我们羞耻的什么都不干
I kissed it!!
我竟然亲了它
Judging from the size of the larynx
从喉头来看
the cadaver is male.
死尸是名男性
From the remaining muscularity we deduce he was likely
从他的强壮我们推断出他很可能
A working man. He was 5 feet 11 inches in height.
是个体力工作者 他5英尺11英寸高
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Quite sure.
非常确定
We took careful measurement of the long bones.
我们仔细的量了长骨
And his teeth suggest he was 35 to 40 years old.
而他的牙齿显示他35岁到40岁之间
So, a tall man in his late thirties
所以是一个30大几岁的高个男人
Likely a labourer? Yes.
很可能是个劳工 是的
Well that is a comprehensive description.
这些描述很全面
There is only one problem.
现在只有一个问题
This is not
这个不是
The cadaver I buried.
我埋的尸体
But you marked the burial site
但是你标记了墓地
did you not, doctor?
不是吗 医生
Of course. Animals or weather likely moved it.
当然 动物或天气可能移♥动♥了它
William!
威廉
Detective Watts.
瓦特探长
I heard you had found an unidentified corpse.
我听说你们发现了一具身份不明的尸体
I was hoping to take a gander. Male or female?
我想看一看 男性还是女性
Male. Ah. So I see.
男性 我知道了
Detective Watts has been
瓦特探长正在寻找
On the hunt for a number of missing women.
多名失踪女性
Some of them have been gone
其中有些人已经失踪了
a considerable amount of time.
很长时间
I'm sorry I can't help you. That's all right. It means
很抱歉我帮不了你 没事
The people I am searching for may still be alive.
这意味着我在找的人可能还活着
Youth and optimism.
年轻 乐观
It's a delightful combination, detective Watts.
真是您出众的特质 瓦特探长
Uh, though not helpful in this instance.
尽管对现在这事没什么卵用
Good day.
日安
so ladies
那么 女士们
Who is this? I have no idea.
这是谁 我不知道
But it seems he was beaten to death. Multiple fractures
但是似乎是被殴打致死的
On his skull and defensive injuries.
他的头骨有多发性骨折和防御伤害
He put up quite the fight
从手的被严重打击来看
judging from the severe blows to his hands.
他反抗的很激烈
From the size and shape of the contusions
从挫伤的大小和形状来看
They were inflicted with some force.
他们强行施加了暴♥力♥
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表