剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
and I'm being stabbed by my opponent, I report it.
如果被对手刺伤的话 我一定会举报的
Galt's disqualified and I'm off to the Olympic Games.
高尔特队被取消资格我就能直接去奥♥运♥会了
But that didn't happen.
但什么都没发生
So it had to be one of the lads on his own team.
所以一定是本队队员干的
But no Toronto players were with the victim at that late hour.
但是多伦多队员都没有和死者在一起
And there's our conundrum, Murdoch.
这就是得解出的谜题了
Crabtree, I want you to search every nook and cranny of that speakeasy.
克拉布特里 你再把那个酒吧从头到尾搜一遍
Find the knife. Murdoch, talk to the ladies.
找到那把刀 默多克你去和那些女士聊聊
I'll have a word with the Galt players.
我亲自和高尔特队员聊聊
Mr. Harcourt,
哈考特先生
what time did you leave the speakeasy last night?
昨晚你什么时候离开酒吧的
About one o'clock, I think.
我记得是凌晨一点钟
I walked my sister home then went back to my rooms.
我送我妹妹回家之后就回了自己的房♥间
How well did you know the deceased?
你和死者多熟呢
I only met Semple last night. Tom!
昨晚第一次见他 汤姆
So glad you're here. Just a moment, Nobby.
还好你在这里 等会儿 诺比
Did you notice anything unusual?
你注意到什么不寻常的事情吗
Just his general demeanour was not very pleasant.
就是看着他不太高兴
Though I gather that wasn't particularly unusual.
不过我觉得并没有什么不寻常的
I don't know what else I can tell you. Thank you.
不知道还能告诉你些什么 谢谢
Rejoin the practice.
继续去练习吧
I'll talk to Gourlay next. Of course,
我还要跟古尔利谈谈 当然
but Tom, while I have you here, I could really use your help
不过汤姆 既然你在这儿 我需要你帮我
with the lads' tackling.
给队员教教抢球
I wish I could, Nobby. Just a quick demonstration.
我也希望我有时间 诺比 就很快的演示一下
You always were the best.
你一直都是顶尖的
You had it down to a science.
你细节拿捏的和科学一样精准
An art, more like.
更像是艺术
Oh, go on then,
好吧
I can spare you a couple of minutes.
我还能容出一两分钟
Right then, Lads! Be prepared to learn
小伙子们准备好学习
the art of the Brackenreid slide tackle!
铲球的技巧吧
I knew Robert Semple because of Esther.
我是因为埃丝特认识罗伯特·森普尔的
I don't know why she stayed with him.
我也不知道为什么她还跟着他
Why do you say that, Miss Harcourt?
为什么这么说 哈考特小姐
He wasn't very attentive to her.
他并没有多喜欢她
Ah.
这样啊
Tell me about last night, as you remember it.
跟我讲讲你昨晚的事吧
There isn't much to tell.
也没什么好说的
I only went to the smoking concert
我去演出仅仅是因为
because Jack and Leland are in town.
杰克和利兰也在
Your brother and your fiancé. Yes.
你哥哥和你未婚夫吗 对
Leland warned me about Toronto.
利兰跟我提醒过多伦多
But I so wanted to live here.
但是我仍然想住在这里
Jack was so good to wait to marry until I finished my studies.
杰克人很好 愿意等到我完成学业再结婚
But Leland was right:
但利兰也是对的
It's too dangerous here for a Galt girl.
对于一个高尔特姑娘来说还是不太安全
Where did you go after the smoking concert?
演出之后你去了哪里
I walked with them to the speakeasy,
我跟着他们走到了酒吧
but I was tired. I didn't even go inside.
但我挺累的 也就没进去
Did you see anything unusual?
你注意到什么不寻常的事了吗
Anyone angry with Mr. Semple?
有人对森普尔先生不满吗
Esther was.
埃丝特的确是
But... I don't know if that counts as unusual.
但我也不确定那也算是不寻常
It's a lost cause, Nobby.
这是白用功啊 诺比
You're better off not tackling at all. Blasted free kicks.
完全不抢球也许会更好 该死的任意球
I wish we could just brick up the bloody net.
真希望我们能筑道墙来守着
Good lord! It's that simple!
也就是那么简单的事都干不好
Lads! Six of you, shoulder to shoulder!
小伙子们 要齐心协力
Why are we making a wall of men?
为什么要我们搭人墙
It's not a wall, it's a barricade.
这不是墙 这是防守
Against free kicks: your team weakness.
用来挡任意球的 这是你们队的弱点
This must be against the laws of the game.
这是违规的吧
The opposing players must stand at least six yards away
在踢任意球的时候 对方的球员至少要站在
from the ball during a free kick.
离球六码远的地方
Yes, but it doesn't say how many opposing players.
是啊 但没说要多少个对方球员
Why has no one thought of this before?
之前怎么没人想到呢
Because it's the height of foolishness.
因为这个想法太愚蠢了
I don't want a ball aimed at my face. Or my head!
我可不想球瞄准着我的脸 或者头
It takes an hour to brilliantine my hair into place.
我弄这发型可花了一个小时呢
Tom, perhaps this is a bit much. I can't ask the lads
汤姆 这个想法可能太过了 我不能让
to put themselves in harm's way like this.
我的球员们如此冒险
I can't believe I'm hearing this.
我真不敢相信我听见了什么
The fabled Galt Porridge-Eating Invincibles
传说中的吃粥长大战无不胜的高尔特
scared of a little old football?
竟然被区区一个小足球吓倒了
Hardly the attitude of Olympic champions!
这可不是奥♥运♥会冠军的态度
I'll show you the attitude of a champion.
我让你见识见识什么是奥♥运♥冠军的态度
John Brackenreid!
约翰·布拉克雷德
Me? Get in the barricade.
我吗 去防守队
Right, lads. Flank him either side.
小伙子们 把他随便安排在哪边都行
But Father... Tom!
可是爸爸 汤姆
Ready?
准备好了吗
Good lord, are you all right?
天哪 你还好吗
'Course he's all right. Get up, John.
当然没事 快起来 约翰
I don't believe it. It worked!
我的天哪 这真的有用啊
Your barricade worked, Tom! Of course it worked.
你的人形墙起作用了 汤姆 当然
Now you can give away all the free kicks you like.
现在什么样的任意球都不用怕了
Right. My work here is done.
好了 我该做的都做完了
Better get back to some real work.
得回去干正事了
Miss Fields, you neglected to mention that
菲尔兹女士 你没提过昨晚和
you had an argument with Mr. Semple last night.
森普先生发生过争吵啊
There was nothing to mention.
这没什么好提的
It's somewhat of a daily thing.
只是些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
Or was, I suppose.
但这都过去了
What was the argument about?
你们当时因为什么争吵
Just his usual behaviour.
就是他的一些日常举动
He refused to walk me home,
他拒绝送我回家
like I told you.
就像我告诉你的一样
He was too busy drinking and showing off.
他正忙着喝酒炫耀
Showing off for whom?
向谁炫耀
Jack Gourlay.
杰克·古尔利
Harriet's fiancé.
哈莉特的未婚夫
As much of a drunken lout as the rest of them.
他和其他人一样喝得烂醉
I think Semple and I parted ways about 2:30,
我和森普尔应该是两点半分开的
though I wouldn't swear to it.
不过我也不能确定
And that was the last you saw of him until this morning?
直到今天早上 那是你们最后一次见面吗
Right. Or, perhaps not.
是的 也可能不是
Explain, Mr. Gourley.
解释一下 古尔利先生
After I left the speakeasy
在我离开地下酒吧之后
I got a bit turned around.
我又掉头了
I managed to find my way back there and I saw someone,
在我摸索着回酒吧的路上时 我看见了一个人
who I think was Semple, stumbling out of a laneway.
我觉得是森普尔先生 摇摇晃晃地走出巷子
I called out but he didn't turn around.
我喊了他 不过他没回我
Maybe it wasn't him.
或许是我认错了
What laneway was this?
那条小巷在哪儿
Outside the speakeasy?
地下酒馆外面吗
I don't know. It's my first time to Toronto.
我也不清楚 这是我第一次来多伦多
Uh, I think I saw... something that looked
我当时好像 看见了一个
like over-large thimble. You could ask Wesley.
超大的顶针一样的东西 你可以问问韦斯利
Wesley Patten? The Toronto captain?
韦斯利·帕顿 那个多伦多队的队长吗
Well, yes. He's the one
是啊 最开始就是他
who took us to the speakeasy in the first place.
带着我们去那个地下酒吧的
One! Two!
一 二
Mr. Patten!
帕顿先生
A moment.
能和您聊一会儿吗
Why is Galt practicing so much with the ball?
为什么高尔特要一直练球
Everyone knows it lessens the hunger for it come game day.
在比赛前手就不痒了嘛
Mr. Patten,
帕顿先生
football is the least of your worries at the moment.
足球不是你现在应该担心的事
You lied to me.
你骗了我
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表