剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
It would be a shame to waste it.
浪费了是很可耻的
Bottoms up.
干杯
When will the hanging be?
什么时候行刑
The man hasn't even been brought before a judge yet, sir.
这个人还没有接受判决呢 先生
Well, then, when will he be brought before a judge?
好吧 那么 他什么时候会被审判呢
As I said, we are happy to testify.
我说过 我们很乐意作证
Is that him right there?
那边那个人是他吗
Just out in the open?
就这样让他在大庭广众中吗
How long has he been at it?
他已经这样多久了
We gave him the formulation over an hour ago.
一个小时之前我们给了它药剂
It's remarkable.
这很不寻常
There's no doubting his drug is powerful.
毫无疑问他的药剂药效很强
How long do you think he'll be out for?
你觉得他多久会脱离这个状态
I have no idea.
我不知道
Well, let me know when he wakes up.
好吧 他醒的时候告诉我
Julia...
朱莉亚
Hello. I'm sorry, it seems...
你好 很抱歉 看起来
Well,
好吧
it seems that whatever was meant to happen
似乎不管注定要发生的是什么
hasn't come to pass.
现在还没有过去
Bollocks. What do we do now?
胡说 我们现在怎么办
We wait. Julia!
等 朱莉亚
Pendrick!
潘德瑞克
Mr. Pendrick, we're trying to help you!
潘德瑞克先生 我们是想帮你
Stop!
停下
James, stop this!
詹姆斯 停下
Give yourself up.
束手就擒吧
I'm sorry, Inspector.
我很抱歉 探长
I believe I have the right to remain...
我想我有权保持
violent.
暴♥力♥
Aren't you lovely?
你太可爱了
Please, just wait here.
拜托 在这里等着
I've had better.
我有更好的想法
Get out of the bloody way!
妈的闪开
What have we done?
我们做了什么
Sir, we've let a murderer go free.
长官 我们放走了一个杀人犯
Sir
长官
any sign of Pendrick?
有潘德瑞克的痕迹吗
He knows we're looking for him.
他知道我们在找他
Maybe he's already fled the city.
或许他已经离开这座城市了
We should search his laboratory.
我们应该去搜他的实验室
Jackson was there. No luck.
杰克逊在那 没有发现
He wouldn't risk getting caught by going back to his lab.
他不会冒着被抓风险回实验室的
Sir, if Pendrick is leaving town
先生 如果潘德瑞克要离开这座城市
he wouldn't leave without all his research.
他不会丢下他的研究的
Maybe you're right.
也许你说的对
Find out what that's about. I'll handle the lab.
去看看那边发生了什么 我来处理实验室的事
Madam! What is it?
女士 发生什么了
The Lurker! It was the Lurker! Where did he go?
潜行者 是潜行者 他去哪了
Down the alley.
往巷子深处去了
Constable, take this woman's statement.
警♥察♥ 录这位女士的口供
Pendrick!
潘德瑞克
Pendrick! Stop!
潘德瑞克 停下
Mr. Pendrick, you're under arrest for murder.
潘德瑞克先生 你因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕了
Mr. Pendrick. Nice to have your business again.
潘德瑞克先生 很高兴又有你的业务
You killed the sausage vendor.
你杀了香肠供应商
Of course.
当然
Just as surely as I'll kill you.
就像我也会杀了你一样
James Pendrick!
詹姆斯·潘德瑞克
Give yourself up.
束手就擒吧
Stay away.
离远点
We don't have to do this, James.
我们没必要这样做 詹姆斯
I'm not James Pendrick, I'm the Lurker!
我不是詹姆斯·潘德瑞克 我是潜行者
James...
詹姆斯
It's me, Tommy Two Cakes.
是我啊 汤米两块蛋糕
Don't do this. You're not a killer.
别这么做 你不是杀人犯
Pendrick! Stop!
潘德瑞克 停下
Well done, sir.
干得漂亮 长官
Are you all right? Never in doubt, Murdoch.
你没事吧 毫无疑问 默多克
Well, sir
好吧 长官
it would appear that James Pendrick is not our killer.
看来詹姆斯·潘德瑞克不是凶手
Maybe not.
也许不是
But he came bloody close.
但是他差点就把我杀了
James Pendrick, exonerated again.
詹姆斯·潘德瑞克 再次被证明无罪
I'm rather surprised he was given little more
我很惊讶他只受到了
than a slap on the wrist, sir. He didn't kill anybody.
轻微的惩处 长官 他没有杀人
No, he didn't,
不 他没有
but he is responsible for several counts of petty theft
但是他要为几次小偷小摸负责
harassment, groping...
骚扰 色狼
He even broke into your house, sir.
他甚至闯进了你的家 长官
All in the name of science.
全都是以科学的名义
I thought you'd appreciate that.
我以为你会欣赏这样的行为
Indeed. So.
确实 所以
What happened to the international thief
从圣·路易斯就跟着潘德瑞克的
who followed Pendrick from St. Louis?
国际小偷怎么样了
There was no such man.
没有这样一个人
So it was just some restaurant man
所以只是餐馆的人跟
in a spat with a sausage vendor.
香肠供应商的争吵
Rather prosaic when you put it that way.
你那样叙述再平淡不过
How did he even know about Pendrick's bloody jumpers?
他是怎么知道潘德瑞克的蹦蹦糖药剂的
Pendrick had been bragging about them openly.
潘德瑞克曾经公开炫耀过
I suppose the man thought that they would help him
我想这个人以为他们能帮助他
to figure out how to win back business that he'd lost
想出赢回他失给香肠大王的生意
to the Sausage King.
的办法
After all that
毕竟
a man was killed for having delicious sausages.
一个人因为美味的香肠被杀了
Also prosaic.
也很瞎
Well, the man's motives may not have been inspiring,
好吧 该男子的动机可能未被人发觉
but we are left with quite a story
但是我们还有这样的故事
to write up in the reports, sir.
来写报告了 长官
We've got a lot of paperwork to do?
我们有很多文笔头工作要做吗
Yes.
是的
Inspector Brackenreid.
布拉肯里德警长
Ah, James!
詹姆斯
Of course. We'll be right there.
当然 我们很快就到
Murdoch, grab your hat.
默多克 拿起你的帽子
The combination of my formulation and the guarana
我的配方和瓜拉那的融合
has produced remarkable results.
已经得到了显著的成效
Has it stopped the side effects?
它去除了副作用吗
I don't know, I haven't tried it.
我不知道 我还没有试过
But my tests have revealed that
但是我的测试表明
something far greater is at hand.
更伟大的东西就要发生了
Well, don't keep us waiting.
那么别吊我们胃口了
I took a small dose of my original formulation
我用了少量的原始配方
and added the guarana.
然后加入了瓜拉那
But quite by accident, I combined them in a petri dish
很意外 我把他们混合在培养皿中
that was home to a small family of gastrotrichs.
是无脊椎动物中的一种
Tom, please, have a look.
汤姆 拜托 让我们看看
What are they? Worms?
他们是什么 蠕虫
Gastrotrichs are organisms that reside in the benthic zon...
无脊椎动物是一种生物体驻留在底栖佐恩
So basically worms.
所以差不多就是蠕虫
Yes, sir. What they are is not important.
是的 长官 他们是什么不重要
Gastrotrichs ordinarily live less than 72 hours.
无脊椎动物通常活不过72小时
I gave these the formulation a week ago.
我一个星期前就用了药剂
Impossible...
不可能
They've already lived twice their natural lifespan
他们生存的时间已经是自然寿命是两倍了
and they're as lively as ever.
而且他们现在依然活跃
What, you think you've found a way to forestall death?
什么 你觉得你找到了阻止死亡的办法吗
Yes, Tom, I believe I have.
是的 汤姆 我觉得我找到了
The proverbial Fountain of Youth
传说中的长生不老之法
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表