剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Terribly exciting isn't it?
很激动 对吗
Why is that, George?
为什么 乔治
One of these young ladies, sir,
这些年轻的女士中的一位
is slated to become Mrs. Rodney Strong.
会被选为罗德尼斯特朗夫人
I must say this eligible bachelor
我想说这个男人
could do a lot worse than my Elizabeth.
如果不选择我的伊丽莎白真的是亏大了
My God! Surely your husband
我的天啊 很显然 你丈夫
doesn't think any of these young women capable of murder?
不认为这些小姐有杀人的嫌疑
Anyone is capable of murder.
每个人都有嫌疑
Who would have the most to gain
恩布思小姐死了
from Miss Embree's death?
对谁的益处最大
Any one of them.
她们中的每一个人
The Strong's family fortune is...
斯特朗家庭的财富
considerable.
相当可观
Mrs. Rodney Strong. You will be the toast of Toronto.
罗德尼·斯特朗小姐 你会成为多伦多的大红人
It hasn't happened yet.
还没决定呢
I'm hardly decent!
我还没穿好衣服呢
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
You're here.
你在这啊
Don't despair.
不要绝望
Surrender.
投降吧
It's easier.
这样更简单点
It's what you want, isn't it?
这是你想要的 对吗
It's what we all want.
这是我们都想要的
Freedom.
自♥由♥
Surrender and you can have it. No.
投降你就会拥有它 不
No, you're not real.
不 你不是真的
I'm not real,
我不是真的
but I'm with you every day, aren't I?
但是我每天都在你身边 对吗
So why don't you join me in death
那你为什么不跟我一起死
so I can leave you forever? No!
这样我就可以永远离开你 不
No, no! Help!
不 救命
Ah! Oh,
啊 噢
that must hurt.
肯定很痛吧
Join me, Julia.
跟我走吧 朱莉亚
Say goodbye to fear.
告别恐惧
Or guilt.
或者是愧疚
Because that's what you really feel, isn't it?
因为愧疚才是你真实的感受 对吗
Killing me because you were jealous.
杀了我是因为你嫉妒我
That makes you a murderer.
你是个杀人犯
And there's no way out of that.
你没有办法逃避这点
Detective Murdoch! Where's my wife?
默多克探长 我的妻子呢
Inside. We were all hurrying out,
她在里面 我们都很匆忙
I'm sure she was right behind me. Inside?
我很确定她当时就跟在我们后面 里面
Where's the bloody fire department? Murdoch, wait here!
该死的消防队员在哪 默多克 待在这
Bloody hell.
糟了
We need as much water as we can get!
把我们能找到的水都弄过来
Off your bloody arses!
快去啊
Julia!
朱莉亚
I'm just trying to look out for you, Nina.
我只是想关心你 尼娜
I've survived 25 years on this Earth
我已经在没有你的帮助的情况下
without your help.
在这个地球上活了二十五年了
I wager I'll survive 25 more.
我打赌我还会再活二十五年
Are you sure he's not taking advantage of you?
你确定他不会占你的便宜
He's my brother. That's what family does for each other.
他是我的哥哥 家人就应该照顾彼此
There's a fire! Here?
失火了 这里
No, down on Melinda Street.
不是 是梅琳达街
Oh Lord, that's where Sam's shop is!
天啊 塞缪尔的店在那里
My God. Higgins! Round everybody up!
上帝啊 希金斯 集♥合♥所有人
Give me your blanket.
把你的毯子给我
Here.
给
Help! Help!
救命
Help! Help!
救命
Give her to me.
把她给我
I got ya. I got ya.
我抱住你了
You all, get some water on this building!
所有人 在大楼里面找些水
Let's go! Pick it up!
快 举起来
Shake a leg, ladies!
加快速度 女士们
Samuel! You can't go back in there. I have to.
塞缪尔 你不能进去 我必须进去
It's everything I've got. No!
这个店是我的一切 不行
Let me go! You can't, it's too dangerous.
让我进去 不可以 太危险了
George, stop!
乔治 停手
Are you all right?
你还好吗
It's alright, Julia.
没事的 朱莉亚
Surrender.
投降吧
And it will all be better.
你会好受很多
Julia?!
朱莉亚
Rodney!
罗德尼
Elizabeth! Rodney!
伊丽莎白 罗德尼
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Yes. Doctor Ogden is still inside.
我没事 奧格登医生在里面
Good Lord. Hey, you!
天啊 你
Sir? Lend a hand.
什么事 快去帮忙
Oh, of course. Grab the empties and refill them.
好的 拿空桶去装水
Excuse me ladies, if you don't mind pitching in
打扰一下 女士们 如果你们不介意的话
and grabbing a bucket. Of course.
能不能拿几个桶来 好的
Join me.
跟我走吧
Julia!
朱莉亚
Julia!
朱莉亚
Julia.
朱莉亚
You have any idea how it started?
你知道这场火怎么发生的吗
Were you burning anything in there?
你有没有在店里烧什么东西
How dare you. I didn't do this.
你怎么能这样说 不是我♥干♥的
Take it easy. I'm just asking.
不要激动 我只是问问
Easy.
小心点
We'll take her from here, Detective.
让我们太照顾她吧 探长
And there's others we need to tend to.
我们还有其他人要照顾
Right. If there's any change in her condition,
好 如果她有什么变化
you let me know. For better or for worse.
告诉我 不管好的还是坏的
Of course, sir. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
How bad is it?
情况怎么样
As far as I know, it's most of the city.
据我所知 大部分城市都受灾了
I've heard reports that it is raging from the Esplanade
报道说火灾是从北部梅琳达街
in the south to Melinda in the North.
的海滨大道蔓延开来的
All of Wellington Street is ablaze, as is Bay.
整个威灵顿街陷入一片火海
Over 100 buildings are burning.
超过一百栋建筑被火吞噬
It's going to change the face of the city forever.
这个城市的面貌将会永远改变
Detective Murdoch.
默多克探长
Miss James.
詹姆斯小姐
How is she?
她怎么样
Her lungs were thick with smoke
她的肺部被浓烟充斥
and there are minor burns to her hands,
手部有轻度烧伤
but she's breathing well.
但是没有生命危险
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Were there many killed?
有很多人遇难吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I've heard no reports of fatalities as of yet.
我还没有听到任何死亡的报导
Detective,
探长
Dr. Ogden said that there was someone else in there.
奧格登医生说当时有其他人跟她一起
There was no one else in the building.
楼里面没有其他人了
I was in there.
我进去了
She was convinced she saw Eva Pearce.
她确定自己看到了伊娃·皮尔斯
Good Lord, is that Canada Mills?
天哪 那还是米尔斯工厂么
It was. Almost all of Bay Street gone, I heard.
以前是 我听说整个海湾街都快被烧没了
But there's only been one casualty.
但是只有一人伤亡
A man by the name of John Croft.
一个约翰·克罗夫特的男人
Three pumper trucks up from Buffalo.
从水牛城派来了三辆消防车
We should get down there and lend the lads a hand.
我们应该去那里帮忙的
Maybe the Inspector will make some of his spicy chicken wings.
也许检察官会做一些拿手的辣翅
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表