剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Get out!
出去
Does he take me for a fool?
他把我当傻子了吗
He's much too old and all he did was spout
他年纪太大了 净说些
details from the advertisement.
寻人启事里有的事
And Adam's eyes were beautiful brown,
更何况亚当的眼睛是漂亮的棕色
not his cold blue ones.
可不是跟他一样冷酷的蓝色
Grandmother, you can't keep putting yourself through this.
奶奶 您能别总是唠叨这些吗
I'll put myself through whatever I want.
我想什么时候说就什么时候说
It's been twenty years.
都二十年了
I know exactly how long it's been,
我当然知道有多长时间了
but that doesn't change the fact
可依然改变不了
that my grandson was stolen from me.
我的孙子不见了的事实
I will see the next one in. Thank you.
我去让下一个进来 谢谢
Let it be him.
真希望是他
Mrs. Adelia Gordon?
阿黛丽雅·戈登夫人
Yes.
嗯
I...
我
I felt the need to respond to your advertisement.
我觉得我有必要回应你的寻人启事
You believe you are my grandson?
你觉得你是我的孙子吗
I have memories,
我记得一些事
recollections that were never part of my life.
一些与我现在的生活无关的记忆
Do you now?
你现在还这样吗
Do you know these faces?
你还认识这些脸吗
Were they part of your life?
他们也曾是你记忆的一部分吗
I don't know. You should.
我不知道 你应该记得的
That was my son and his wife.
那是我的儿子和儿媳妇
And if you are Adam Gordon,
如果你是亚当·戈登
those were your parents.
他们就是你的父母
Do you recognize them?
你认出他们了吗
Perhaps I shouldn't be here after all.
也许我根本不该来这儿
If you are Adam, you grew up here.
如果你真的是亚当 你在这里长大
Are you familiar with this house?
你对这房♥子还有印象吗
Why are you here?
你为何来此
Why must you torture my grandmother like this?
为什么要这样折磨我的祖母
Oh, right. Because of this.
对了 是因为这个
It's... it's...
是
It is our family crest.
是我们家族的纹章
Where did you get that? I've had it since I was a child.
你从哪儿得来的 我从小就有了
My Adam was wearing that when he was taken from me.
亚当被偷走的时候身上就戴着这个
Where did you find it?
你在哪儿找到的
I've always had it.
从小就有
I am most interested in finding a particular blonde woman.
我对找到一个金发美女尤其感兴趣
The one Miss Sykes
她是赛克斯小姐
was last seen with.
最后被看见和其他人在一起的人
As was Miss Clark.
克拉克小姐
You think this woman has something to do with their disappearances?
你认为这位女士和他们的失踪有关吗
Who knows anything with certainty? But
谁能确定呢 但是
this woman appears to be linked to the two of them.
这位女士看上去像是这两个人的关联点
It could be coincidence, it could be more.
这可能是巧合 可能是很多事情
You know the tiresome thing about
你知道和人一起工作的
working with other people?
那些杂七杂八的事吗
What's that, sir?
都是些啥 先生
Always having to ask permission.
永远得请求允许
Oh, Inspector.
警长
Please call me Detective. Of course.
请叫我探长 当然
I would like to commandeer Constable Jackson again.
我想要再次调用杰克森警官
He's an agreeable fellow. Oh. Why, thank you.
他是个讨人喜欢的同伴 谢谢
I need to talk to Detective William Murdoch. Now!
我需要和威廉·默多克侦探谈谈 就现在
Can I help you? You have to stop her.
我能帮您什么吗 你必须阻止她
My grandmother is about to
我的祖母想要把她的财产过继给
sign away her fortune to an imposter.
一个冒名顶替的骗子
My grandmother is Mrs. Adelia Gordon.
我祖母是阿黛丽雅·戈登夫人
You've heard of her? I have, Mr. Foster.
你听过她吗 是的 福斯特先生
Then I imagine you know she is quite wealthy,
那你一定知道她非常富有
which makes her a target
这让她成为
for all manner of confidence trickster.
形形色♥色♥ 自以为有两把刷子的骗子的目标
Considering the newspaper advertisement
想想那个报纸上登的广♥告♥
she places each year, I can certainly see why.
她每年都要登广♥告♥ 我知道为什么
And the moment it appears, our family is faced
现在这个时刻来了 我们的家族迎来的是
with a steady trail of charlatans and fraudsters
蜂拥而至的骗子
all claiming to be my missing step-brother.
个个都声称是我失踪的弟弟
Of course, they are not
当然了 他们都不是
and then her hopes are dashed all over again.
她的希望一次又一次破灭
Until today,
直到今天
when "her Adam" walked through the door.
当她所以为的那个亚当穿过那扇门时
You don't believe this man to be Adam Gordon.
你根本不会相信这个男人是亚当·戈登
Of course not.
当然不可能是他
My brother has been dead. He has been for years.
我弟弟早死了 很多年前就死了
I was there when he was kidnapped.
他被绑♥架♥的时候我就在那儿
And that was the last day that Adam was ever seen alive.
那是亚当最后一次被看见还活着
You should go and see her, George.
你该去看看她 乔治
Why should I? It's clear she wants nothing to do with me.
我去做什么 很明显她不想跟我扯上什么关系
That's not true. It is.
这不是真的 就是真的
Miss Bloom thinks I'm too good for her.
布鲁姆小姐觉得她配不上我
Well, she's wrong about that. I agree with you there.
那她可大错特错了 我同意
So go and tell her!
那就去告诉她呗
I think it's just best for both of us if I let
我觉得结束这段关系
our association come to an end. George...
对我们俩都好 乔治
Higgins, it's what she wants. That's...
希金斯 这就是她想要的
That's all I have to say on it.
我能说的就这么多
George,
乔治
could you see if you could find any files on an Adam Gordon?
你看看你能不能找到关于亚当·戈登的资料
A young boy who was kidnapped...
一个被绑♥架♥的小男孩
Has the boy been found, then?
那个孩子后来被找到了吗
You're familiar with the case? Yes, of course, sir.
你熟悉这个案子吗 当然
He was in the care of his grandmother.
他一直由奶奶抚养
She receives a ransom note demanding 500$,
她收到一张要求五百美金的赎金的便条
with instructions on where to leave it.
上面还附着在哪儿交接的地址
She provided the ransom, sir,
她交了赎金 先生
but the money was never collected
但并没有人来收钱
and the boy was never found.
那个孩子也再也没有被找到
It's long been suspected that...
一直有人怀疑
that the kidnaper killed him.
绑匪撕票了
Constable Crabtree!
克拉布特里探员
Ah, Miss Cherry.
彻丽小姐
Detective Murdoch, I heard a rumour
默多克探长 我听说一个传言
that Mrs. Gordon had recently located her long-lost grandson.
戈登夫人最近认回了她失踪已久的孙子
Is this true?
是真的吗
I would say: Don't believe every rumour you hear.
要我说的话 永远也别相信谣言
Is he who he says he is?
他是货真价实的吗
That is something I can't answer.
这我回答不了
Mrs. Gordon has been looking for her grandson
戈登夫人二十年来
for almost twenty years.
一直在找她的孙子
Now it appears he's come home. Exactly.
现在他似乎回到家了 对啊
He "appears" to have come home. Thank you.
他 似乎是 回到家了 谢谢
I'm not at liberty to say anything.
我无权置喙
Of course, Constable Crabtree,
当然 克拉布特里探员
I'd never put you in that position.
我也从未想让你这么做
I must say you're looking well.
我得说你今天看上去真不错
As are you.
你也是
I heard another rumour...
我还听说了一个传言
I can neither confirm or deny anything.
我既不承认也不否认
That's a shame.
真遗憾
I had heard a rumour that you had recently become...
我听有人说 你最近
unencumbered.
单身
The blonde woman's hunting grounds
那个金发女人的猎场
were the neighbourhoods affected by the Toronto Fire.
就是多伦多大火的周边地区
Hunting grounds? That's a little over-dramatic, sir.
猎场 这有点言过其词了吧 先生
Is it?
是吗
Two missing women.
两个失踪女人
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表