剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Just give me two minutes
但请你给我两分钟的时间
and then go back to hating me. No.
然后你就可以继续讨厌我 不
Good God.
天啊
All right, all right, two minutes.
好吧 好吧 就两分钟
Good.
好的
This morning I was going through the Ramsays' trash...
今天早上的时候我仔细检查了拉姆塞家的垃圾
Their trash? To what end?
他们的垃圾吗 目的是为什么
I was hoping to piece together some details for a story...
我是希望为我的故事拼凑一些细节的
"The Last Hours of Samuel Ramsay":
"塞缪尔·拉姆塞的最后几小时"
last meal, last cigar, that sort of thing.
最后的晚餐 最后的雪茄 诸如此类等等
But I found something much better.
但我找到了更有趣的东西
Cocoa?
可可
There was fresh cocoa in that old Callahan tin,
那个旧的卡拉汉锡罐里有一些新鲜的可可
was there not?
而这个去没有
This could be the source of the new cocoa.
新的可可可能本来就存放在这里
But it's empty.
但现在这个罐子已经空了
The only thing that would've been of help
现在唯一管用的可能就是
is the old cocoa itself.
那些陈旧的可可了
Then it's a good thing
好消息就是
I found that too. No...
我找到了这个 不
Found in the same trash can.
在同一个垃圾桶里找到的
Friends again, Constable?
我们又成为朋友了 警官
If you don't try that fake crying act anymore.
如果你不尝试刚刚那种假哭的行为就好了
That's it, without a doubt.
毋庸置疑 就是这个
So who stole it from the morgue?
那究竟是谁从陈尸所里偷走的呢
It doesn't matter.
这不要紧
We'll never be able to prove it's the same cocoa.
我们永远都无法证明这是同一种可可
Can't we just test how old it is?
我们能检测它存放了多久吗
We don't have a method any more scientific than your smell test.
我们没有一种方法比你的嗅觉测试更科学
Then this new tin is quite useless.
这个新罐子毫无用处
But thank you, Constable.
但还是谢谢你 警官
This man. He impresses, he impresses,
你真的令人相当的印象深刻
he impresses again.
真的印象深刻
How did you find it?
你是怎么找到的
Interesting story, actually. Remember the journalist,
这是一个很有趣的故事 还记得那名记者吗
who I said was very sneaky...
就是我说过很卑鄙的那个
Apologies, Constable,
抱歉 警官
I look forward to hearing the rest of your account in
我期待听到你对剩余所有细节的
all its detail, but I have the
解释 但我
overwhelming sense our associate here has a
强烈的感觉到 这些关联的事物
notion brewing.
都只在酝酿一个概念
There might be a way.
可能还有一个办法
What am I looking at?
我看到的是什么
That is a spectroscopic analysis
那是在光谱分♥析♥下的可可
of the cocoa found in the old cocoa tin.
这些可可就是你们找到的那些陈旧的可可
After the break-in, of course.
在闯入之后 当然
So we can assume that cocoa is new.
所以我们可以假设那个可可粉是新的
And the reason you see nothing
你什么都看不见的原因是
is because it contains no metallic elements.
它里面不含有任何金属元素
Which fits with our theory that Mr. Shanley swapped it out.
正好符合我们的猜想 尚利先生把它给掉包了
No surprise.
毫不意外
And this is the cocoa found in the Ramsays' garbage.
这个是你在拉姆斯家的垃圾里找到的可可粉
The bright green line you see,
你看到那条绿线
that proves that the cocoa contains thallium. Poison.
证明了那份可可粉里面含有铊 是有毒的
Yes, yes, fine.
好吧
But this is of no help. Mr. Shanley
但是没有用啊 尚利先生
will argue we've merely found some
肯定会狡辩说我们只是在一些
unrelated individual's cocoa which just happens to be
不相关的人那里凑巧找到了
contaminated with thallium.
含有铊金属的可可粉
We can't prove it came from his tin.
我们没办法证明它来自他的罐子里
Have another look, Detective.
再看一眼 探长
The bright green line you see...
你所看到的那条绿线
to the right, there is another green line.
的右边 有另外一条绿线
All right... what of it?
是的 有什么关系吗
That line, Detective Watts, is copper.
瓦特探长 那条线代表铜
Copper?
铜
The only way copper can come to be found in cocoa
可以在可可粉里面发现铜的唯一原因只有
is if it came from a copper tin.
这分可可被装进了铜罐里
New tins
这个新的罐子
contain no copper.
不是铜制的
So this cocoa is old.
所以这份可可粉不是新的
We can say with utter certainty that this cocoa
我们完全可以确定这份可可粉
spent years in the same type of tin
在罐子里放了很多年 而存放它的罐子
as the one that sat in evidence for over a decade.
跟被我们当做证据存放了十年的罐子是同一类型的
Sweet Mary, you two are something else.
天啊 你们俩还真有一手
Good news, Mr. Shanley.
好消息 尚利先生
We have proof someone else hid the ice pick in your rooms.
我们证实了有人把冰锄藏在了你的房♥间里
The police have finally stumbled into the truth, eh?
你们警♥察♥终于搞对了点事情
Your ex-wife invited you over that night.
你的前妻那天晚上邀请你去她家
Whilst there, she had you make ice, did she not?
那个时候 她让你制冰 对吗
She did.
对
The martini cocktails needed a chill.
我们的马提尼鸡尾酒需要冰块
But you did not go down to the cellar.
但是你没有到地下室去
No. She had a block in the sink.
是的 水槽里有一块冰
Think back, Mr. Shanley.
回想一下 尚利先生
Is this the ice pick that you used that night?
这个是不是你那天晚上用的冰锄
Yes.
是的
I think that's Dorothy's.
我想她是桃乐茜的
Oh, dear God...
我的天啊
You're not saying that she's the one...
你们不会在说是她干的吧
She invited you over.
她把你邀请过去
She arranged it so you would handle the murder weapon.
她计划了一切让你接触杀人工具
I can't believe it.
难以置信
She stabbed the corpse to cover it in blood.
她捅了尸体让它沾上血
And she planted it under your floorboards.
然后把它放到你的地板下面
The woman I married could never do such a thing.
我曾经的妻子不会做这样的事情
Well...
但是
People change.
人是会变得
I suppose so.
也许吧
So, if that's all... I'm afraid it's not, Mr. Shanley.
如果说完了的话 还没说完 尚利先生
What?
什么
Why not? The missing cocoa has been found.
怎么了 丢失的可可粉已经找到了
And we have irrefutable proof
我们有确凿的证据
that it does indeed contain poison.
证明它是有毒的
You might have some powder with thallium in it,
你们可能在里面找到了一些铊粉
but you can't prove it's mine.
但是你不能证明那是我的
Oh, but we've done just that.
但是我们正好做到了这点
You see, a doctor in New York City
听着 一个纽约的医生
has had a very unusual theory.
得出了一个非常不寻常的理论
The particles from a copper alloy tin
一个铜制罐子上面的微粒
can leech into the tin's contents.
可以依附在它的内容物上
You see, the same clever discovery that set you free
你看 这个给你自♥由♥的发现
is also the detail
正好也是
that will put you back behind bars.
把你送回监狱的关键
Who took it?
谁拿走了它
Who took what?
拿走什么
The cocoa.
可可粉
Someone stole it, I presume to protect me.
有人偷了他 我相信是为了保护我
And I guess you found them out.
我相信你们已经找到是谁了
Who was it?
是谁
Why would he say that? I can't imagine.
他为什么要那样说 不知道
Maybe he didn't do it. His exwife?
也许不是他做的 难道是他的前妻
But why? You're right.
但是图什么呢 也对
Then who...
那会是谁呢
Of course.
当然
They've proven it, have they?
他们已经证明了 对吗
You're hardly in a position to look down on me, Dorothy.
你现在的处境没有资格看不起我 桃乐茜
I suppose they won't be letting me out any time soon, either.
我想他们短时间也不会放我出去的
Actually, Mrs. Ramsay,
事实上 桃乐茜夫人
you're free to go. What?
你可以走了 什么
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表