剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
careers, passions.
克拉布特里 激♥情♥
Women who've left you for other women! Inspector!
已经离开你的其他妇女 长官
But now you have the perfect woman
但是现在你有完美的女人
staring you in the face,
正在盯着你的脸
ready to take the next step.
准备进行下一步
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say, sir.
我不确定你准备要说什么 长官
If you let this one get away,
如果你让这位离开
Crabtree, you're a damn fool!
克拉布特里 你就是个大傻瓜
Right, well,
没错 好了
I'll attend the lecture then, I suppose.
我将参加讲座 然后 我觉得
Of course you'll attend the bloody lecture!
当然你要参加这个好的讲座
You'll watch paint dry all night if she asks you to.
你所有晚上看油漆干涸如果她这么要求
Keep her happy until you're married,
使她开心直到你们结婚
then you can do whatever you like.
然后你可以干任何你想要干的事情
Isn't that right, Murdoch?
是不是这样 默多克
Julia and I take a more egalitarian approach
茱莉亚和我有一个主张更多平等接触
to decision making, but...
来决定结 但是
Miss Cherry does seem a fine choice, George.
彻丽小姐看起来是个不错的选择 乔治
Try not to fumble this one, bugalugs.
尽量不要让这个溜了 小崽子
She has wonderful technique.
她有不错的技术
It's just roller skating, Doctor.
这只是滑旱冰 医生
You can either do it or you can't.
你和我都可以这么做或者你不能
Isn't that... ? Sophie Palmer.
那是 苏菲·帕莫
Our victim's daughter. Not one for mourning.
我们受害者的女儿 不是为了哀悼
She's incredibly fast.
她的速度非常快
I'm going to be faster.
我会更快的
Julia?
茱莉亚
Miss James!
詹姆斯小姐
You two ladies playing truant?
你们两个女士玩忽职守
Just watching the skating, Inspector.
只是看看滑旱冰 巡官
That girl's got some guts.
那个女孩有些胆量
Indeed.
的确
It's true, mother and I
这倒是 妈妈和我
didn't exactly see eye-to-eye. What of it?
并没有很亲密 怎么了
She wouldn't let you race.
她并不想让你参加比赛
And so I killed her? That's mad.
所以我就杀了她 那是疯了
You re-entered the racing world the very day
你发现你妈妈死了的那一天
you found out your mother was dead.
你就重新进入比赛世界
She didn't approve of me racing.
她不赞同我比赛
I don't need her approval anymore.
我不再需要她的批准了
Where were you the night your mother was killed?
你妈妈被杀的那个晚上你在哪
You really think I'm the one who did it.
你真的觉得是我♥干♥的
You kept your true feelings
你向我们隐瞒了
about your mother concealed from us.
关于你母亲的真实感受
And what was I meant to do?
那我应该做什么
Speak ill of the dead?
诽谤死人吗
Proclaim to the world that she was awful and overbearing
向世界宣告她是可怕和霸道的
and that I hated her?
并且我恨她
And even if that's true, she was still my mother.
就算那是真的 她依旧是我的母亲
Maybe you should focus on
也许你应该集中精力
finding out who wrote that letter.
寻找谁写了那封信
We did.
我们找到了
Then what are you doing speaking with me?
那你们为什么还找我谈话
The Queens detested Mother.
女王队的人憎恶母亲
Now if you'll excuse me...
现在我先走了
Where were you that night?
你那天在哪
I was at home.
我在家
With my father.
和我爸爸在一起
He'll tell you the same.
他也会这么告诉你
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗
Well, her father did say
好吧 她父亲确实说
that they were home together last night.
那天晚上他们在家
Still. There's a hatred in her, you can feel it.
依旧 她有一种仇恨 你可以感受到它
I say that we should...
我说我们应该
Help me! I'm gonna die! Help! Miss Palmer?
救救我 我要死了 救救我 帕莫小姐
What's happened? I was attacked!
发生了什么 我被攻击了
By who? Who do you think? The Queens!
谁干的 你觉得呢 女王队
I told you they're out of their minds!
我告诉过你她们丧失理智
Why? WHY??
为什么 为什么
WHY?? WHY??
为什么 为什么
Was it a man or a woman?
是男的还是女的
Like I said, I couldn't see a thing.
就像我说的 我什么都没看见
They came in, they turned out the lights,
他们进来的时候 他们关上了灯
everything was black...
什么都是黑的
the next thing I know,
我知道的下一件事
I could feel someone near me,
我可以感到有人接近我
and then I heard the most awful, horrible sound.
然后我听到最可怕 害怕的声音
Then the most awful, horrible pain.
然后最可怕 害怕的痛苦
Then you believe it was one of the Queens.
然后你就认为是女王队的人干的
Who else?
还能有谁
They knew they couldn't beat me.
她们知道她们不可能赢过我
Now they don't have to worry.
现在她们不用担心了
The doctor says I'll never skate again.
医生说我再也不能滑冰了
Would somebody help me?!! McNabb.
谁来帮帮我 麦克纳博
Do you think the attacker and the killer
你觉得攻击者和杀手
are one and the same?
是同一个人吗
Difficult to say with any certainty, sir.
难以确定 长官
But even if they aren't, perhaps finding one
但即使不是 也许找到一个
will lead to the other.
就能发现另一个
How could you? She'll never skate again!
你怎么能这么做 她再也不能滑冰了
I didn't do a thing.
这不是我♥干♥的
Liar! Ha.
骗子 呵
Listen, old man. If I did it,
听着 老男人 如果是我♥干♥的
I'd be boasting about it all over town.
我会在城里吹嘘
The girl made short work of you there.
那女孩在那做了小手脚
They're vicious.
她们好恶毒
You saw what they did to my Sophie.
你看看他们对苏菲做了什么
How can you be sure it was them?
你怎么肯定是她们干的
Who else would have done it?
不然还能是谁干的
That's what your daughter said
那是你女儿说的
but I'm afraid circumstance is not the same as evidence.
但是我恐怕情况与证据不一样
All she ever wanted was to skate.
她所想要的只是滑旱冰
And now that's been taken from her.
现在她们从她身边夺走了
Forever.
永远
Sir, shall we speak with the skaters?
长官 我们要和这些滑冰者谈谈吗
Sir?
长官
Ladies, a word. Hold it, Murdoch.
女士们 谈一谈 等一下 默多克
Sir,
长官
we need to establish where they all were
我们需要确定她们所在的位置
at the time of Miss Palmer's attack. In a minute.
在帕莫小姐受到袭击的时候 就一分钟
Watch.
看
Bloody good, aren't they?
相当好 不是吗
Yes. Very fast.
是的 非常快
More than just fast.
不只是很快
Be that as it may.
是因为它可能
Stop!
停下来
Constable. A bite to eat before our lecture?
警官 在讲座之前要吃点东西吗
Louise, I...
露易丝 我
I was about to come talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Are you alright, George?
你还好吗 乔治
I think it's just a common cold, but it's...
我觉得我是得了普通感冒了 但是它
it's uncommon in that it's so bad.it's... I have...
这不常见因为它很糟糕 这 我有
I have a really bad cold. I see.
我真的得了很严重的感冒 我知道
You can't be attending the lecture.
你不能参加讲座了
I don't think I can.
我觉得我不能去了
I'm terribly disappointed. Head straight home.
我非常失望 直接回家
And telephone me if it gets any worse,
如果它变得更糟打电♥话♥给我
I can pop right over.
我可以出来
You'll be at the lecture.
你要去参加讲座
I'm not going without you, George.
我不打算丢下你 乔治
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表