剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Likely, but not definitely.
有可能 但不绝对
Mr. Bruce,
布鲁斯先生
Are you still in possession of your wife's belongings?
你还留着你妻子的东西吗
I haven't thrown out a thing.
我一件都没扔
I haven't had the heart.
舍不得扔
Can I take a look? I suppose so.
我能看一看吗 可以
I miss her something terrible.
我太想她了
George, what brings you here? Sir, I hate to bother you
乔治 你怎么来了 长官 我本不想
At home, but there's no point in your traveling to kingston.
来你家打扰 但是去金斯顿监狱没有任何意义
What do you mean? The hobbins are not
为什么这么说 霍宾斯一家
Incarcerated in kingston penitentiary.
没有在金斯顿监狱服刑
I spoke to the warden there. What's more, there's no record
我跟监狱长谈过了 还有 压根没有记录
Of them ever having been there.
表明他们曾经在那儿
Were they sent to a different prison?
他们被送到不同的监狱了吗
Sir, there are no inmates by that name in any prison
长官 省内的所有监狱
In the province.
都没有叫这些名字的囚犯
But george, there is a record of their conviction.
但是 乔治 却有他们的犯罪记录
I know sir, I don't understand myself,
我知道 长官 我也不明白
Unless... They escaped before being transported.
除非...他们在被移送之前就越狱了
Well, if that were the case,
如果是这样的话
We surely would have heard about it.
我们肯定会有所耳闻的
Yes, surely we would have.
当然
So, you're telling me we have a family of criminals
那么 你是在说 有一大家子的罪犯
On the loose. Perhaps with plans on burying
在逃 可能还计划着把更多尸体
More bodies on your land, sir.
埋进你的地里 长官
I believe Miss James and I
我确信我和詹姆斯小姐
have cleaned all that we can from the bodies.
已经把尸体的信息都挖掘透了
Are we interrupting?
我们打扰了吗
We have the results of the soil testing.
我们有了土质检测的结果
Not at all. What have you?
完全不会 什么结果
We measured water retention in the soil from each grave.
我们测量了每个坟墓土壤的含水量
The more water retained, the wetter the soil.
含水量越大 土壤越湿
Creating an opportunistic environment for tissue decomposition.
为组织腐烂提供了有利环境
As I've learned from Miss Roy. We discovered
正如罗伊小姐所说 我们发现了
Three distinct environments. The first body was found
三种完全不同的环境 第一具尸体
In clay soil. Now, clay holds water
是在黏土中被发现的 黏土含水
Unless there's very good drainage, which there was
除非像第一具埋尸地一样
At the first burial site. And the skeletal body
排水良好 那具骷髅被埋在
Was buried in very moist soil.
非常潮湿的土壤里
A cubic foot of that soil retained two gallons of water.
一立方英尺的那种土壤里含有两加仑的水
But the third body, however, was in sandy soil and subsoil.
然而第三具尸体 被埋在沙质土壤和底土中
Much drier conditions. And the grave was
更加干燥的环境 墓地
On higher ground and in full sun.
地势更高 阳光充足
It was also wrapped in a blanket.
而且被毯子包裹着
Dramatically different conditions.
完全不同的状况
Yes, and ones that could substantially effect
没错 这些条件会显著影响
Decomposition. Good work! Thank you.
腐烂过程 干得漂亮 你们辛苦了
the body found
在潮湿环境中的
In the wet conditions would have decomposed faster
尸体会比高温干燥环境下的尸体
Than the one in the hot, dry environment.
腐烂得更快
Hot and dry would have slowed the process.
高温和干燥会减缓这个过程
These victims could have been killed within a much smaller
这些受害者可能是在
Window than we first thought. Have you
比我们预想的更小的窗户里被杀的
Been able to establish their ages?
你能确定他们的年龄吗
Yes, we examined the teeth.
可以 我们检测了牙齿
Judging from the condition of the enamel and the remaining
从釉质的状况和残留的
Molars, the skeleton was that of an older man
臼齿来看 骷髅的年龄更大
And the other victims were likely in their thirties.
其他的受害者可能三十岁左右
Hm!
嗯
I believe the hobbins family remains at the centre
我相信霍宾斯一家与
Of this... Mystery.
这个谜案脱不了干系
But perhaps in a different way than we first thought.
不过可能跟我们预想的方式不一样
You again.
又是你
You recognize these?
你认得这个吗
Pair of old boots, it looks like.
看着是一双旧鞋
Yes. Did they belong to your father?
没错 这是你父亲的鞋吗
If you say so, i suppose they do.
你说是就是吧
Where are your father and brothers now?
你父亲和你哥哥们现在在哪
Last time I saw them they were getting hauled off
我最后一次看见他们被拽上车拉走
To the kingston prison. Did you ever visit them there?
去了金斯顿监狱 你去探过监吗
Why would I do that?
我为啥要去
Miss hobbins, I am sorry to say this but I believe
霍宾斯小姐 很抱歉告诉你
Your father and brothers are dead.
我确定你父亲和你的哥哥们都死了
He die with those on or off?
他死的时候穿没穿鞋
George, the warden you spoke with at kingston penitentiary,
乔治 那个跟你谈过话的金斯顿监狱的监狱长
How long had he been there? Not that long, sir.
他在那里工作多久了 没多长时间 长官
The previous warden had just retired.
前任监狱长刚退休
That's who we need to speak with. Find him.
我们得跟他谈谈 找到他
Right.
好的
Everything in here is Muriel's.
这儿的东西都是穆里尔的
You kept it.
你一直留着
For when she came back.
我在等她回来
Tried getting rid of it a number of times --
我几次想要扔掉
And you never could. Good to have faith.
但你一直没扔 心怀希望是好的
I went to the police
在她失踪之后几天
A couple of days after she disappeared, you know.
我去报了警
They never did anything. Said it was my fault she ran off.
可是他们什么都没做 还说她跑了都是我的错
Aside from her blonde hair, anything you can tell me
除了金发之外 还有什么
To help identify her? You think she might be dead.
能够确定她身份的特征 你觉得她可能死了
I... Don't know.
我...也不知道
Well, uh, she has a birthmark
嗯 她右小腿肚上
On her right calf.
有个胎记
Shaped like an hourglass.
形状像个沙漏
What do you know about this? It's her book.
这个呢 这是她的书
She wasn't much of a reader. Would take her a couple hours
她并不热爱阅读 读上一页可能得花
To get through a page! But...
几个小时 但是...
Last few days I was with her, she was never without it.
我最后跟她在一起的那几天里 她手不释卷
What can you tell me about your wife's cousin?
关于你妻子的表亲你知道多少
Caroline Mcgovern, isn't it?
卡罗琳·麦戈文 对吗
Well, not much.
我知道的不多
Last I heard she was working in some tavern.
我最后一次听人提起她在一个小酒馆上班
May I keep this?
我能带走这个吗
How much did the hobbins offer you to let them go?
霍宾斯一家给了你多少钱让你放他们走
Enough to retire on?
足够退休用了吗
Where did you get that idea?
你为什么这样想
You were the warden at kingston penitentiary
你是金斯顿监狱的监狱长
When William, Patrick, and Daniel Hobbins
威廉 帕特里克和丹尼尔·霍宾斯
were sent there.
被送往那里服刑
Yet, there's no record of them whatsoever.
然而 却没有他们在那里的任何记录
You were the only person who had access to those records.
你是唯一能接触到那些记录的人
You made a deal to let them go. You're wrong.
你做了交易放他们走 你错了
I had as little to do with them as I could.
我和他们根本没做什么交易
Then who did you take money from?
那谁给了你钱
Money?
钱
How dare you sugg--
你怎么敢...
I wouldn't take a penny from that poor man.
我绝不会管那个可怜人收一分钱
From who?
管谁收
Alvin nash.
阿尔文·纳什
Alvin nash... The neighbour?
阿尔文·纳什 那个邻居
What does he have to--
他怎么会--
I was happy to help any way I could after what he told me.
在他告诉我一切之后 我竭尽所能地帮他
I'm afraid i don't follow, sir.
抱歉 我没听懂 先生
Did you not know what they did? Those hobbins
你不知道他们干了什么吗 霍宾斯那一家人
Burned down Nash's barn in revenge over some old land dispute.
因为一些陈年的土地纠纷烧了纳什的谷仓
Nash's boy was killed in the fire.
纳什的儿子在火灾中死了
Fourteen years old, he was. Still a lad.
他那时才十四岁 还是个小男孩
His wife was so grieved it drove her mad.
他的妻子悲伤过度而精神失常
But how did you know Alvin Nash?
你是怎么认识阿尔文·纳什的
We were both in a sanitarium near peterborough.
我们都去过彼得伯勒附近的一家疗养院
When? Two years ago.
什么时候 两年前
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表