剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Just business...
就是我和探长之间的
Between me and the detective. Nothing to get involved in.
一些生意事 你们别搅这趟浑水
You have a question for alvin, you have a question
你要是想找阿尔文的麻烦 那就是和我们
For all of us.
所有人作对
Severe blows to the hands. Frank's hand
手部严重受创 弗兰克的手
Wasn't injured in any farming...
不是因为什么农场事故受的伤
Hobbins boys crushed it.
都是霍宾斯害的
His left femur was broken in two places, likely pre-mortem.
他的左侧股骨断成两半 应该是生前断的
They crippled barry's horse, just for fun.
他们把巴里的马整跛了 只是为了找乐子
Three killers from three wronged families...
三个凶手是来自三个受欺负的家庭
Exacting the same injuries.
死者受的伤和你们的伤一样
I should've done that. I should've set patrick hobbins
我应该烧死他的 我本该把帕特里克
On fire. The pitchfork was too quick.
活活烧死的 草叉让他死得太痛快了
You deny this, mr. Walsh?
你否认做过的这些吗 沃尔什先生
No one misses them. Not even their girl, minnie.
没人稀罕他们活着 就算是他们的米妮都不
They would've terrorized us 'til we were all crazy or dead.
他们会折磨我们直到我们疯的疯死的死
No court will punish us
没有哪个法♥院♥会因为
For doing what we did. We did the right thing.
我们手刃了他们而制裁我们 我们是为民除害
Welcome to the neighbourhood, detective.
欢迎成为我们的邻居 探长
What do you think? Well, it's...
你觉得怎么样 额 写得
It's very well written. The publicity is sure
写得很好 广♥告♥就是为了
To attract new customers. What is it?
吸引新客户 怎么了
It's not entirely true, is it?
可这不全是真的 不是吗
I mean, i don't run the garage.
我是说 我并没有一家汽车修理厂
Of course you do.
你当然有啊
But i don't, louise. As i said, i'm... A silent partner.
我没有 路易斯 我只是一个隐名的合伙人
So you think mr. Bloom could have pulled it off on his own?
所以你觉得布鲁姆先生一个人能做好咯
No. Probably not.
不 他一个人恐怕是不行
George, it's a good idea for you to be the face
乔治 你成为这桩生意的门面
Of the business.
没什么不好的
Everyone trusts a police constable to be honest.
没有人相信景观会撒谎
There will be autos lined up around the block.
来光顾的汽车都能绕着这个街区排起队
You could even start another shop.
到时候你都能再开一家了
I don't know what my bosses will think about this.
可我不知道我的上级们怎么看
Perhaps if it takes off, it won't matter.
说不定等开业之后 就无所谓他们怎么看了
How do you mean?
你这话什么意思
In a year from now you might not even be a constable.
一年之后说不定你都不用当警官了
You could be running a string of auto garages.
你的汽车修理厂都能开连锁了
Crabtree and bloom's.
克拉布特里和布鲁姆的修理店
Do you think so?
你真这么想吗
Certainly, george, if you would just stop
当然了 乔治 只要你不要再畏首畏尾地
Hiding your talent. Perhaps you're right.
掩饰自己的能力 或许吧
And you're sure there are no more bodies?
你确定这儿没有尸体了吗
Uh-huh! I believe miss baxter and constable jackson
哈哈 我相信巴克斯特女士和杰克逊警官
Searched quite thoroughly.
已经检查得够彻底了
Wouldn't want the builders to find anything untoward.
我可不希望施工人员再找到什么
They start again tomorrow. It's hard to believe
他们明天就开工 真不敢相信
This is the same idyllic setting you chose.
这就是你选的有田园般诗意的地点
Given that we found murdered victims buried on it.
鉴于我们在这儿发现了被谋杀埋葬的尸体
And we arrested all our neighbours.
而且还逮捕了我们的邻居
I don't think that we should live here.
我觉得我们不该搬来这儿
Couldn't agree with you more. I'm so relieved
我也是这么想的 听到你这么说
To hear you say that! I'll put it on the market
真是太好了 我会把它出♥售♥
Tomorrow.
明天就去
Hello?
有人吗
Uh... Doctor ogden!
奥格登医生
Miss baxter!
巴克斯特女士
Doing some final research, i take it.
我相信你们一定是在这儿做什么调查吧
Yes! Uh, sir, we, uh...
是的 长官 我们 呃
We were inspecting... Behind...
我们在检查 后面
And um constable jackson,
呃 那个 杰克逊警官
I believe you may be needed down at the station house.
你应该要去警局了吧
Yes. Going. Hm. Sir.
是的 这就走 是 长官
With your clothes on.
衣服穿好
I suppose a tent is a rather romantic place.
我觉得帐篷倒是个挺浪漫的地方呢
Even if it served as a morgue?
哪怕这个帐子是当殓房♥用的吗
The dead will never tell.
死人又不会说话
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表