剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I know it's hard to shake, but there's no shame in it.
我知道这很难 但我无愧于心
In what?
愧疚什么
Fear!
恐惧
You know that I've felt it; you helped me get over it.
你知道我有这种感觉 你曾帮我克服它
You did that yourself.
是你自己帮了自己
I had little to do with it.
和我没什么关系
Still Doctor,
还是那句话 医生
if there is anything troubling you...
要是有什么事困扰着你的话
Inspector, there is nothing troubling me.
警长 根本没什么事在烦扰我
You were almost killed.
你差点被杀
And I wasn't!
结果不是我没有吗
I'm not afraid of anything.
我什么也不害怕
Just feeling a little blue.
只是感觉有点儿不开心
Perils of being alive, I suppose.
活着的风险吧 我想
Perils of being alive, I suppose.
我觉得活着也是有风险的吧
You're lying.
你在说谎
You're not the same woman you were before... Inspector...
你不再是从前的你了 警长
thank you for your concern.
多谢你的关心
Doctor, I feel... I'm fine.
医生 我觉得 我很好
Now please, good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Of course you're fine.
你当然很好
You're the one that's still alive.
因为你活下来了
Miss Sloane?
斯隆女士
Ah, Miss James.
詹姆斯女士
Unless the cause of death is a surprise,
如果没有特殊原因的话
I'd say it's as plain as the nose on her face.
我想说她的死因已经很明确了
Still, due diligence, please. Of course.
尽管如此 但还是请你仔细检查 当然
But I must say,
但不得不说
I never knew there was so such peril
我从不知道年轻富有的白人
in being young, rich and white.
也会处于这么危险的处境
Yes, I spoke with her.
是的 我和她说过话
We had words, right in the very room where you found her.
我们就是在你发现她的那个房♥间交谈的
But she was alive when I left.
但我走的时候她还活着
What words? She was unnecessarily cruel.
谈了些什么 她异常的无情
She told me I was well past the age Rodney was interested in.
她告诉我说罗德尼不喜欢我这个年纪的女人
But she's wrong, you know.
但她是错的 你知道吗
Of course. Now that Ruth is gone,
当然 既然露丝死了
everyone will see that.
所有人都会知道她是错的
Miss Fairhurst,
费尔赫斯特女士
have you ever spent time in an institution?
你是否在一家公共机构里待过
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Have you?
有吗
My father had me committed ten years ago.
我父亲十年前把我送进去的
He had hoped to cure me of my fear.
他希望这能治好我的恐惧症
Fear of what? Fire.
什么恐惧症 我怕火
He took up smoking when I was a young child.
他在我很小的时候就开始抽烟
There was an incident.
当时发生了一件事
He fell asleep and lit our house on fire.
他睡着了然后把我们的房♥子点着了
All of my dollies were destroyed.
我所有的玩偶都被烧毁了
I couldn't imagine their suffering.
我无法想象它们的痛苦
After that, I found the idea of smoking intolerable.
从那以后 我开始无法忍♥受别人抽烟
And it gave me nightmares.
那使我做噩梦
And did he not stop?
你父亲有没有停止吸烟呢
It has a hold on him.
他已经被烟草支配了
So he sent me to the asylum to cure me.
所以他把我送到收♥容♥所♥去治疗
Well, you... seem fine now.
你现在看起来好多了
Thank you.
谢谢
But could you imagine a worse death?
你能想出比被火烧死
To be consumed in flames...
更痛苦的死法吗
If I was to kill Faye, that's how I would have done it.
如果我要杀法耶 我只会烧死她
A bullet seems almost merciful.
一颗子弹太便宜她了
You won't breathe a word of this to Rodney, will you? It...
你不会把这些告诉罗德尼的 对吗 这
it might upset him.
这会让他心烦的
So she's a nutter? Perhaps.
所以她是个疯子吗 也许吧
But if she intended to kill those two out of malice,
但如果她因为怨恨而去杀这两个人的话
I believe she would have used a different method.
我想她会用其他方式
So why kill Faye Sloane?
那为什么要杀法耶·斯隆呢
She had no interest in marrying Mr. Strong.
她对和斯特朗先生结婚没有一点兴趣
The only one seems to have motive for killing her is Lady Atherly.
阿瑟利女士是唯一一个有动机杀她的人
Agreed.
同意
She knew Faye Sloane was snooping around.
她知道法耶·斯隆在到处打探她
All but admitted her situation.
但是鉴于她的处境
Perhaps there is something else she is hiding.
也许她还掩盖着什么
I've wired Scotland Yard.
我联♥系♥过伦敦警♥察♥局了
A detective there has agreed to look into it for us.
那边的一名警探同意帮我们调查一下
Well, that bobby best get to it. At the rate we are going,
那个伙计最好能搞定 不然以现在这个速度
there is going to be nobody left to marry this bloody bachelor!
最后可就没人能留给这个可怜的单身汉了
Higgins, if this is about Miss Hall...
希金斯 这是否与霍尔女士有关
It's not about... Because she is clearly not interested in you.
没有 因为她很明显对你不感兴趣
Now, I know that might be a...
我知道那可能
a... a bitter pill to swallow... Not about Miss Hall.
有点难以接受 和霍尔女士无关
What is it then?
那和什么有关
See for yourself.
自己看
Is this what you brought me to see?
你就是带我来看这个的吗
No, George.
不 乔治
Higgins, do you have to stare?
希金斯 你有必要盯着看吗
Isn't that the point?
那是重点吗
Hello! So glad to see you!
你好 很高兴见到你
I told you I'd come by and see you!
我说过我会来看你的
I have something for you.
我有些东西给你
Yeah?
是吗
Here.
给你
Thank you. Uhhuh. Come on!
谢谢 来吧
George! I didn't know you were here!
乔治 我不知道你在这
No, apparently not!
很显然你不知道
Is he one of your secrets I'm not supposed to know about?
这是我不该知道的 你众多情人中的一个吗
Hardly.
当然不是
This is my brother Samuel.
这是我弟弟塞缪尔
Oh... I see.
我知道了
Sam has just started a new business.
萨姆刚开始做点生意
I'm giving him a helping hand. Right.
我只是帮他一把 这样啊
Thank you Nina, you won't regret it. I'll see you out.
尼娜谢谢 你不会后悔的 我送你
It's her brother. Yes, I can see that, George.
那是她弟弟 我能看出来 乔治
I just... I thought something wasn't on the up and up.
我只是 我对一些事想歪了
Something isn't.
有些事没有
What's that?
那是什么意思
What kind of a man borrows money from a woman?
什么样的男人会向一个女人借钱
I don't know, George. A sensible one?
我不知道 乔治 一个明智的人吗
There's something else.
肯定还有别的什么事
I've seen him somewhere before.
我以前在哪见过他
Time to go, Rodney.
该走了 罗德尼
Tomorrow is the big day.
明天是个大日子
Well, tonight's a big night!
今晚也很重要
Yes, but tomorrow you must announce your intentions.
当然 但明天你必须宣布你的意向了
Oh, I think my intentions are clear.
我觉得我的意向已经很明显了
Don't you, Elizabeth?
你觉得呢 伊丽莎白
One more drink, Bish!
再多喝一杯 比什
You'll join me?
你要和我一起吗
I'll leave you to it.
我还是不掺和了
Detective Murdoch.
默多克警探
Lady Elizabeth. Have you found anything
伊丽莎白女士 你知道
about what happened to those poor girls?
那些可怜的女孩发生了什么吗
The investigation is proceeding.
调查还在进行
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
Surrounding yourself with such tragedy.
面对如此惨剧还能游刃有余
I think it would break my heart.
我觉得这会把我的心都扯碎
You are a brave man, Detective Murdoch.
你是个勇敢的人 默多克警探
Gosh, forgive me for prattling on. I...
天啊 原谅我的胡扯 我
I've a big day tomorrow. Yes!
明天是我的大日子 是的
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表