剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I heard someone.
我听见有其他人了
Detective Murdoch.
默多克探长
Lady Atherly. Oh please,
阿瑟利女士 拜托
after everything we've been through,
我们一起经历了这么多事
Suzanne.
叫我苏珊娜就好
I was hoping to have a word with my wife.
我想我的妻子说几句话
Of course.
当然
We owe her a great deal, Elizabeth and I.
我们欠她一个大人情 伊丽莎白和我
Goodbye, Julia. Goodbye.
拜拜 朱莉亚 拜拜
I'll see myself out.
请留步
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you?
你怎么样了
I can breathe.
我能呼吸了
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Julia...
朱莉亚
When Miss James was attending to you
詹姆斯女士照顾你的时候
you told her that you saw Eva Pearce in the fire.
你说你在火里看见伊娃·皮尔斯了
Julia, please answer me.
朱莉亚 请回答我
I didn't have to kill her that day.
我那天没必要杀了她的
The truth is, I think that I wanted to kill her.
事实是 我觉得是我自己想杀了她
I'm no better than the people you catch.
我和你逮捕的那些人没两样
The people you hunt down.
你追捕的那些人
Don't be ridiculous. I'm not being ridiculous.
别胡说 我没胡说
I wanted her dead.
我想要她死
And I murdered her.
我杀了她
It wasn't murder.
那不是谋杀
I was there.
我当时在场
Eva!
伊娃
The truth is if you hadn't killed her
事实是如果你当时没能杀了她
she surely would have killed you.
她肯定会杀了你
You were free.
你当时已经自♥由♥了
You would have stopped her.
你会阻止她的
I may have.
我可能会
But I can't say that I would have
但是我不能保证我也能
in time to save you. Not for certain.
及时的救下你 不能确定
Still...
仍然
Julia, you did what any normal person would have done.
朱莉亚 你做了任何一个正常人都会做的事
You were fighting for your own life.
你为自己的生命在战斗
It wasn't murder.
那不是谋杀
It was instinct.
那是本能
I should rest.
我应该休息了
I hope you don't turn out
我希望你和里面
to be like every other man in here.
那些男人不一样
How's that?
怎么这么说
Just another one trying to buy me.
只是另外一个想嫖我的人
Hardly.
不可能
I think getting involved in your brother's business
我觉得参与你弟弟的生意
is just a smart idea.
是个很明智的想法
I thought he was a criminal?
他以前是罪犯
In my experience
据我所知
criminals often have good ideas, it's just the
罪犯通常都很有想法
execution that's lacking.
只是没有实施
So you trust him?
所以你相信他
I think he deserves a second chance.
我认为他值得拥有第二次机会
Besides
而且
I don't need to buy your affections.
我也不需要买♥♥你的感情
Is that so?
哦 是吗
I reckon, most nights
我猜 大多数晚上
you can hardly wait to give them to me.
你都急不可耐的想要爱我
Oh. You should stay in bed. No.
你应该躺在床上 不
I'm feeling a little better. Good.
我感觉好些了 很好
Very good.
非常好
Simon Reynolds?
西蒙·雷诺兹
Yes, he did jail time
是的 他因在珀丽·瓦莱
for viciously assaulting women in the Rosedale Valley.
恶意侮辱女性入狱过
Joseph Tilton?
约瑟夫·蒂尔顿
Three counts of violating.
三次违法
Why are you investigating these men?
你为啥调查这些人
I now have to be open to the idea
我现在更倾向于认为
that the person responsible for these murders
犯下这些谋杀案的凶手
could be a sequential killer.
是个连环杀手
The methods of murder are quite different...
可谋杀的方式都大不相同
a knife, a gun,
用小刀的 用枪的
and a bomb.
还有用炸♥弹♥的
Yes.
没错
But the characteristics of the victims are identical.
但受害者的特质都是相同的
All young women, rich, traveled in the same circles.
都是年轻富有在同一个圈子里混的女人
So you think the killer hates them because of their privilege.
所以你认为凶手因为她们的特权而憎恨她们
Possibly.
也许吧
So it could be either a man or a woman.
所以凶手可能是男人也可能是女人
A young girl angry she's been denied
一个对受害人能享受到她无法得到的生活
the life her victims enjoyed,
而愤怒的女孩
or a man who hates them because
或是一个对她们享受不配拥有的生活
he thinks they don't deserve what they have.
而憎恨的男人
Your theory is reasonable.
你的推论很合理
Thank you, but it was suggested to me by the Inspector.
谢谢 但这是警长的建议
He doesn't seem to think that
他看起来不觉得
this has anything to do with Mr. Strong.
这件事和斯特朗先生有关
And you agree with him?
你同意他的看法吗
Oh, I don't know, Julia.
我不知道 茱莉亚
Every step I take leads to a dead end.
我推论的每条路都走进死胡同了
But I can't help thinking that the murders are
但我忍♥不住会想到这些谋杀是
because of him.
因为他
Detective Murdoch!
默多克警探
Julia! Greetings! I have news!
茱莉亚你好 我有个好消息
Wondrous news!
天大的好消息
Oh. Would you like a seat? No, no, no, no, no.
你要不要坐会 - 不不不
No. I am here to present
不用 我来为你们介绍
the City of Toronto's newest couple,
多伦多最新的一对夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Strong!
罗德尼·斯特朗夫妇
Let us all toast the blessed union.
让我们为这对天造地设的一对干杯
Well, this is certainly a whirlwind.
这真是风一样的速度
I was operating under a tight time frame.
我曾在一家高效运转的机构里工作
Rodney!
罗德尼
It wouldn't have mattered.
没关系
From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew.
从我第一眼看见她 我就知道
Who knew that true love could strike twice?
谁能想到真爱居然能来两次
Detective, Ruth was a mere trifle,
警探 露丝只不过是个玩笑
a first love.
一个初恋
Dear, sad girl. This...
一个可怜的女孩 而这次
this is different. Don't let the Detective upset you.
这次不同 别让警探打击到你
I know first-hand he's a suspicious sort.
我知道他被当成嫌疑犯了
Isn't that right? Besides,
对吗 另外
his wife is the reason you two are married.
他的妻子撮合了你们两个
If she hadn't saved Elizabeth's life...
如果她没有救下伊丽莎白
Yes. Thank you, Doctor Ogden.
是的 谢谢 奥格登医生
I hardly... Oh, look at the time.
我简直 看看时间
We're expected elsewhere.
我们该去别处了
Let's hurry along.
我们抓紧时间吧
Would you like to come with us?
你要不要和我们一起
Some of Rodney's friends are throwing a fabulous party.
罗德尼的一些朋友正在开个盛大派对
You go on. And congratulations.
你们去吧 恭喜你们
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it?
怎么了
It's likely nothing. Go on.
其实也没什么 说吧
Lady Atherly seems overly grateful.
阿什利女士看起来太过感激了
You did save her life. So she says.
你确实救了她啊 那是她说的
But the two of them were scant feet
但火烧起来的时候
from the door when the blaze started.
她们两离门就几步远
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表