剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I'm sure she sees it as ironic justice.
我敢肯定她觉得这是一种极具讽刺意味的正义
She was never told that it was strychnine.
没有人告诉她毒药是马钱子碱
The same poison used in the same manner
同样的毒药 同样的下毒手段
would suggest the same poisoner.
显示可能是同一个投毒者
Unless you believe that Mrs. Frizzel
除非你相信弗瑞斯女士
poisoned her own dog...
亲手毒杀了她的狗...
Who then?
那会是谁呢
Who had access to your dog's food?
谁能接触到你的狗的食物
Dubois buys meat from the local butcher
迪布瓦从本地最好的屠夫
who holds the highest standards.
那里买♥♥肉
And where was it kept?
买♥♥来放在哪里呢
In a crockery pot in the stall.
放在犬舍的陶罐里
Was it ever left unattended?
有没有没人看管的时间段
During Pistachio's training run.
在开心果跑步训练的时候
Anybody could've had access.
任何人都能靠近
What time was that?
那是几点
Three o'clock, thereabouts.
三点前后
George?
乔治
Sir, I hate to tell you this...
长官 我真没脸告诉你...
Where's Pistachio? Well...
开心果呢 嗯...
Well, what? Where is she?
说啊 她在哪儿
We were breaking up a disturbance at a bar
我们在酒吧遇到了点小麻烦
and we turned around... You jackasses!
我们一转身... 两个蠢货
I told you she has a tendency to wander!
我说了她很容易走丢
We'll find your dog, Mr. Stoddard.
我们会找到你的狗的 斯托达德先生
You are all useless.
一群废物
I'll find my dog and the poisoner by myself.
我会自己找我的狗和下毒的人
Sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
Get Constable Jackson and get out there looking.
让杰克逊警员去外面找
Jackson's not here, sir. Where is he?
杰克逊不在这儿 长官 他在哪
Detective Watts
瓦特探长
needed some help with a case. Jackson's been working with him.
有个案子需要帮忙 杰克逊去帮他了
Has he, now?
哦 是嘛
Well, get other Constables to help you look.
那就让其他警员去帮你找
And don't come back without that dog! Sir.
找不到狗别回来 是 长官
Pistachio! Pistachio!
开心果 开心果
Pistachio!
开心果
Pistachio!
开心果
Pistachio!
开心果
Have you seen a golden retriever?
你见到过一只金毛吗
I'm sorry. I didn't notice anyone
真抱歉 除了迪布瓦先生
at Pistachio's stall besides Mr. Dubois.
我没注意到其他什么人在开心果的犬舍边
And where were you during Pistachio's training run?
开心果在跑步训练期间 你在哪
I was here with Kaiser all afternoon.
我跟凯撒整个下午都在这人儿
Can anyone confirm this?
有人能为你作证吗
I can.
我能
I was in the next stall clipping Duke's toenails.
我就在隔壁犬舍给杜克剪脚趾甲
Miss Newsome.
纽瑟姆小姐
Oh, did you see Roger's run?
你看到罗杰奔跑的英姿了吗
Yes... Isn't he something?
看到了... 他真是太棒了
My dear brother would be so proud.
我亲爱的哥哥会为他骄傲的
Indeed. Miss Newsome, I must ask,
是啊 纽瑟姆小姐 我不得不问
where were you at three o'clock?
三点的时候你在哪
I was around here somewhere.
我就在这附近
I'm afraid I'll need you to be more specific than that.
恐怕你得说得更详细一点
Oh. Well, alright.
哦 好吧
Three o'clock, I was with... Pistachio!
三点钟 我跟... 开心果
No. Not Pistachio.
不 不是开心果
Pistachio! Come back here!
开心果 过来
Do you have any idea of the trouble you have caused,
你知道自己惹了多大的麻烦吗
you unruly mutt?
小野狗
Half of Station House Number Four is looking for you.
第四警局一半的人都在找你
Let's go.
走吧
Stop that.
别咬
Let go.
松口
What is it?
怎么了
Come.
过来
Pistachio, there's nothing out here.
开心果 那里没东西
Oh...
噢...
Good dog.
好狗狗
When the body was brought in,
尸体送来的时候
the temperature had fallen no more than seven degrees.
体温下降不超过七度
Rigor mortis hadn't fully set in yet,
还未完全开始尸僵
so I'd estimate
所以据我估计
he died no more than an hour before you discovered him.
他死后不到一小时 你就发现了他
So shortly before I arrived at the arena.
那就是我到竞赛场之前一会儿
Were you able to identify the weapon that was used?
你能确定凶器吗
The wound appears to be inflicted
伤口由一个曲刃
by a curved blade about four inches long.
大概四英寸长的凶器造成
As in a pair of grooming scissors.
就像是宠物剪毛刀的形状
These are the only scissors in your kit?
你的工具里就这些剪刀吗
Yes.
是的
I distinctly recall seeing
我清楚地记得
a pair of curved ones in your possession yesterday.
昨天在你的装备里看见一把弯头的剪刀
They seem to have gone missing.
那把好像不见了
I see.
这样啊
And where were you between the hours
昨晚五点到六点间
of five and six p.m. last evening?
你在哪
I would have been on my way to the arena with
我那时跟凯撒一起
Kaiser.
在去竞赛场的路上
You blame Beaumont Stoddard for the death of your dog.
你认为自己的狗是被博蒙特·斯托达德害死的
I do.
没错
I see.
好的
And you've brought none of the grooming items as I requested.
我要你带来的宠物用品你都没带
They were all buried with Horace,
它们都跟贺拉斯
along with his favourite toys.
还有他最喜欢的玩具一起埋了
I would never use those things on another dog.
我绝对不会再把它们用在另一只狗身上
Horace cannot be replaced.
贺拉斯无可替代
And where were you between the hours
昨晚五点到六点
of five and six p.m. last evening?
你在哪
I was at Horace's graveside.
我在贺拉斯的墓前
My servants can confirm my whereabouts.
我的仆人可以为我的行踪作证
How do you explain the fact
你怎么解释
that there are no scissors in your grooming kit?
你的宠物用品里没有剪刀
I leave Duke's hair natural.
我让杜克的毛自然生长
I never use scissors at all. I just...
我从不用什么剪刀 我只...
brush him for the shine.
给他刷毛 以保持光亮
Ooh! Here they are.
哦 找到了
So Ruth Newsome's scissors were not the murder weapon, sir?
所以露丝·纽瑟姆的剪刀不是凶器吗 长官
Not unless she did a very good job of cleaning them.
不是 除非她仔细清理过那把剪刀
Ah, Detective Watts, a word. Of course.
啊 瓦特探长 我有话要说 请讲
I agreed to let you work out of Station House Number Four,
我同意让你在第四警局工作
but there are limits. Have I done something to...
但有一点 我是不是做了什
It is not proper protocol for you to commandeer
你不能没经过我的允许
one of my Constables without checking with me first.
就私自动用我的警员
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overstep...
抱歉 我不是有意僭越您
Next time, ask.
下次提起那跟我说
Mmhmm. Sir.
好的 长官
I'm wondering what to do with Pistachio,
我在想既然开心果的主人已经死了
now that her owner's dead.
我们该拿它怎么办
Can't her handler take her?
难道它的训练员不能收留它吗
I understand Mr. Dubois
我听说杜布瓦先生
is still recovering from his recent poisoning.
中毒后还没恢复过来
Right. Then perhaps she could stay with you for the night?
好吧 那不如让它和你待一个晚上
Sir, I'd love to, but my landlord no longer allows animals.
长官 我很乐意 但我的房♥东不允许动物入住
Well then, I'm sure one of the other owners can keep her
好吧 一定有其他主人愿意收留开心果
until Mr. Dubois can reclaim her.
直到杜布瓦先生好起来
Sir, one of the other owners is likely the poisoner.
长官 下毒者很可能就在这些狗主人中
We can hardly take that chance.
我们可不能冒这个险
Right.
这倒是
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表