剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Anything else? I did find this.
还有别的事吗 我找到这个
Uh, his birth certificate.
他的出生证明
All right. See what you can find out about him.
好了 看看你能查出些关于他的什么来
Sir.
长官
Did you know he had a son?
你知道他有个儿子吗
No.
不知道
I wonder what's become of him.
我想知道他发生了什么
Sir.
长官
Henry, what have you?
亨利 你发现什么了
We've identified a set of fingermarks from the doorknob.
我们从门把手上发现一组指纹
And to whom do they belong? Just Miss Pink, sir.
是谁的指纹 就是平克女士的长官
What about Smith's?
史密斯的呢
We only found one set.
我们只找到一组
The killer must have wiped down the fingermarks on his way out.
凶手肯定在走的时候把指纹擦掉了
Then when I returned this morning...
那当我今早回去的时候
Anything else, Henry?
还有其他发现吗 亨利
Turns out we were keeping a file on a James Smith, sir.
我们有一份关于詹姆斯·史密斯的卷宗 长官
Only one item. It's an incident report
只有一个记录 是两个月前
from a couple of months ago.
一对夫妇报告的意外事故
Who took that report? Well...
谁经手的那份报告 这个
Mr. Smith's mother came in looking for him, sir.
史密斯先生的母亲来找他 长官
She was wondering if we'd put him in jail.
她想知道我们是否把他关进监狱了
In jail?!
为什么关监狱
It was the only explanation she would accept
那是她唯一能想到的关于史密斯先生没有在
as to why he didn't send her flowers on her birthday.
她生日时给她送花的解释
And you started a file for him?
所以你就为他开了个档案吗
Well, sir, I figured if his mother
长官 我想如果他妈妈
considered him the jail bird type, he might well be.
认为他是那种进监狱的人 那他或许会犯事呢
All right. Bring her in.
好了 把她带来
Sir, that woman's not the victim's mother.
长官 那个母亲不是受害者的母亲
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Because
因为
the James Robert Smith
那个詹姆斯·罗伯特·史密斯
for whom this birth certificate was issued
这张出生证的主人
died 30 years ago at the age of 8 months.
三十年前就死了 享年八个月
Whoever was living in that apartment wasn't him.
住在那房♥子里的不是他
He must have assumed a false identity for a reason.
他造假身份肯定是有原因的
Perhaps that reason caught up with him.
也许那个原因现在阻碍到他了
Now you say he was at the tavern last night?
你说他昨晚在酒馆里
Yes, sir. O'Donnell's on Queen Street.
是的 长官 奎恩街的欧当劳酒馆
Find out why he only stayed for half an hour.
找出他只在那儿呆了半小时的原因
Sir.
是的 长官
Round back and down the stairs.
去后门 下楼梯就是了
James Smith? Yeah, he drinks here.
詹姆斯·史密斯 对 他在这里喝酒
Are you sure we're talkingabout the same James Smith?
你确定我们说的是同一个詹姆斯·史密斯吗
It's not an uncommon name.
这名字挺常见的
Lives up on Sackville Street? That's right.
住在萨克维街的那个 对的
It's the guy.
就是他
Did he drink here last night?
他昨晚来这儿喝酒了吗
Is he in some kind of trouble?
他是不是惹什么事儿了
Just answer the question, sir. A woman came in here.
先生 回答我的问题 一个女人来这了
Made eyeballs at him.
跟他抛了个媚眼
He didn't welcome the attention.
可他不想要那种关注
A dollymop?
一个稚妓吗
No, no. Nothing like that.
不不 完全不是
She was some kind of private investigator.
像是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So is this what you do all day?
你一整天就干这个吗
Sit in your office and let your constables
坐在你的办公室 让你手下的警官
do your work for you?
为你做事吗
One of the benefits of my position.
算是我这个职位的便利之一吧
Sir.
报告长官
There you go.
你来啦
What have you, George?
发现什么了 乔治
Uh, it's something I have to show you, sir.
长官 我的发现需要您亲自查看
Sir, The man who refersto himself as James Smith
长官 这个自称是詹姆斯·史密斯的男人
was at O'Donnell's last night.
昨晚的确在欧当劳酒馆
Yes and...? Actually, sir,
然后呢 长官 其实
can we establish a convention right here
我们能不能统一一下名称呢
whereby we refer to the "man who
我们把那个“自称为
referred to himself as James Smith"
詹姆斯·史密斯的人“
simply as James Smith?
称之为詹姆斯·史密斯
Yes, of course, George.
当然了 乔治
Right. And then if we ever have cause to refer
好的 那要是我们有必要说起
to the original JamesSmith, we'll call him...
那个真正的詹姆斯·史密斯 我们就称他为
"The original James Smith."
“原装版詹姆斯·史密斯”
Excellent, sir. Right.
太棒了 长官 嗯
George, what is it you needed to show me?
乔治 你到底需要我查看什么
Sir, I wanted to speak to you privately.
长官 我想要单独和你说话
James Smith
詹姆斯·史密斯
was at O'Donnell's last night.
昨晚在欧当劳
Sir, Miss Pink was there at the same time.
但是长官 平克小姐昨晚同样时间 也在那里
She was?
她居然也在
Did they speak to one another?
他们之间有任何对话吗
No, sir, but apparently she made eyeballs at him.
没有的长官 但是她貌似对史密斯抛了个媚眼
I remember her saying unequivocally
我记得她坚称自己
that she'd never met the man.
没见过那人
Yes, she did say that.
是的 她的确这么说了
Anyway, I wasn't sure she should know that we know.
无论如何 我不确定是否应该告知她我们所知道的事
No, you did the right thing.
嗯 你做得对
George, go to her office
乔治 去她的办公室
and see if you can find anything
看看有没有什么
that pertains to James Smith. Sir.
关于詹姆斯·史密斯的东西 是 长官
I wasn't lying
我没有说谎
if that's what you're thinking.
如果你脑子里在想这个问题的话
You said you'd never seen him.
你口口声声说没见过他
I didn't know that man was James Smith.
可我不知道那个男人是詹姆斯·史密斯啊
The bartender said you were staring at him.
酒保说 你在凝视着他看
I wasn't...
我没有
I don't stare.
我才不会凝视别人
Staring is obvious; I'm a professional.
这样太明显了 我可是专业人士
You were looking at him.
那你在盯着他
I thought he might be a client.
我以为他是我的客户
有若干电♥话♥机共用外线 适用于机关 团体 中小企业等单位
电♥话♥交换机是一种特殊用途的用户交换机
I received a call from a telephone exchange.
我收到了一个来自电♥话♥交换机的来电
A man asked to meet with me at O'Donnell's at 8 o'clock.
是一个男人 要求我晚上八点在欧当劳见面
Are you in the habit of meeting strangers in taverns?
你有在酒馆见陌生人的习惯吗
Meeting with clients in taverns
在酒馆和客人会面
comprises a good part of my business.
是我职业不可或缺的一大部分
Who was this client?
那个客户是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
He never showed up.
他压根没来
Believe me, if I had known that man was James Smith,
相信我 如果我知道那个男人是詹姆斯·史密斯
I would have delivered the letter right then and there
我当时就会把信交给他了
and saved myself a lot of bother.
省的惹上一身麻烦
Sir we found these in Miss Pink's office.
长官 我们在苹珂小姐的办公室里找到了这些
She had them filed under James Smith.
她把这些归类于詹姆斯·史密斯的文件夹内
I've shown them to several of Mr. Smith's neighbours;
我已经把照片给几个史密斯先生的邻居看了
they all positively identified him.
确认了是史密斯先生没错
Sir, she not only knew who he was...
长官 她不止知道那个男人是谁
She was following him.
她在跟踪他
Sir, she could be our killer.
长官 她有可能就是我们要找的凶手
So it's to be a formal interview.
所以这是场正式的审问
Am I a suspect?
我是个嫌犯吗
Did you take these photographs?
这些照片是你拍的吗
No. I did not.
不 不是我
Do you know who that is?
那你知道他是谁吗
Should I?
我应该知道吗
Please, answer the question, Miss Pink.
平克小姐 请正面回答我的问题
"Miss Pink," is it?
现在是平克小姐了吗
Very well, Detective.
不错啊 侦探
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表