剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
I want satisfaction.
我想要报复她们
My ankle is well enough to skate tonight.
我的脚踝已康复完好 今晚可以上场比赛
But not well enough to win.
但还不足以令你取得胜利
If you want to win, we need to play them at their own game.
如果你想赢 那我们得在她们的游戏里好好耍耍她们
"We?"
我们
Well, I am an Olympic gold medal-winning coach.
我可是奥♥运♥会金牌选手的教练
I might just be able to help, Miss James.
我能帮上不少忙 詹姆士小姐
Very well.
不错
What do we need to do?
我们需要做什么
We need to assemble a team
我们需要集结一个团队
that are willing to mix it up even more than the Queens.
一个比女王队更凶狠的团队
I can play dirty. Good, good.
我可以玩阴的 不错
But we need a team.
但是我们需要一个团队
Do you know anyone else who can skate?
你认识其他可以滑冰的人吗
I just might. Sir, I spoke to the bookie.
当然 长官 我和赌注者谈过了
He says that the Queens were indeed with him at the time
他说 索菲·帕尔默被袭击的时候
Sophie Palmer was attacked. That's if he can be trusted;
女王队确实和他待在一起 这就要看他可不可信了
he is a bookie after all.
毕竟他是个赌徒
Although I hope he can be...
尽管我希望他可以
I've placed some hard-earned money with him.
我把辛苦赚来的钱都押给了他
A bookmaker's living necessitates his trustworthiness, George.
赌注经纪人能否生存最需要的就是他的诚信 乔治
I'm sure he'll be fine. Thank you.
我相信他说的是真的 谢谢你
Oh, one other thing I found, sir.
我还发现了一件事 长官
He said that Herschel Humphries, the fiancé,
他说 赫歇尔·汉弗莱斯 就是索菲的未婚夫
placed the largest single bet of the day.
在那天下了很大的赌注
Oh? More interestingly,
是吗 这就更有趣了
he bet on the field
他给对手下注
to beat Sophie Palmer.
就是为了打败索菲·帕尔默
He bet against his own fiancée,
他竟然赌他的未婚妻
who recently became unable to skate?
他的未婚妻根本无法滑冰
Almost as if he knew what was going to happen to her.
似乎他早就知道她会出事
Lace 'em up, Doctor.
系上 医生
Come in.
进来
Oh. Ah.
哦
Duty calls, Miss Bloom.
工作需要 布卢姆小姐
Where would I find your friend?
我得去哪里找你的朋友
Gentlemen.
绅士们
I'm afraid you'll have to finish your painting later.
恐怕你们得稍后再完成你们的画作
Young lady, you're coming with me.
年轻的女士 你得跟我一起走
I apologize for your disappointment.
我很抱歉令你们失望了
No, no, no, no. We are going to pursue...
不不不 我们是要去寻找
I've invented a diamond formation
我发明了一种钻石阵型
that I used at the Olympics,
在奥♥运♥会上使用过
called the diamond formation. A diamond.
叫做钻石阵 一个钻石的形状
Your two wide players block from the wings,
两名边锋队员在两旁阻截
while your back player zooms through.
这时后排队员再迅速穿过
That makes no sense. This is a football formation.
毫无意义 这可是个足球阵型
We are on roller skates. It's the same principle
我们可穿着旱冰鞋 原理是一样的
with a ball or without a ball. We won't be able to do it until the third cycle.
都是一样的 直到第三场圈我们都无法这么做
The third cycle? The third way around.
第三圈 第三条跑道
There's no point in starting this... Miss James, Miss James...
这根本毫无意义 詹姆斯小姐 詹姆斯小姐
It looks like you could use my help.
看起来你需要我的帮助
Unfortunately, I have to work this evening.
很遗憾 我今晚要工作
I was looking forward to a quiet night in with you.
我曾想与你共度一个宁静的夜晚
Oh that's fine, William.
那好吧 威廉
I may be meeting with some lady friends this evening anyhow.
总之我今晚可能会和一些闺蜜聚会
I hope you have a wonderful time then.
我希望你能享受这个夜晚
We will.
我们会的
Mr. Humphries.
汉弗莱斯先生
What is it?
这是什么
It's come to my attention that you've
你在这个比赛上下了
placed a significant bet on the race. What of it?
重注引起了我的注意 那又怎样
And that you effectively bet against your own fiancée, Sophie Palmer.
可你赌你的未婚妻苏菲·帕默输
Congratulations, Detective.
恭喜你 警探
You admit to this? I do.
你承认这么做了 是的
Well then, that provides you with enough motivation
那好 这就给了你足够的动机
to have injured Miss Palmer prior to the race.
在比赛开始前使帕默小姐受伤
Do you as readily admit to that?
你就这样轻易的承认了吗
She deserved it.
她活该
Well, then you are under arrest, Mr. Humphries.
那么 你被捕了 汉弗莱斯先生
Would you care to explain yourself? She's not my fiancée anymore.
你想为自己辩护吗 她不再是我的未婚妻了
She's broken off the engagement?
她解除了婚约吗
Apparently her mother was the only reason
很显然从一开始她母亲才是
we were together in the first place.
我们在一起的原因
Sophie and her father both hate me.
索菲和她父亲都讨厌我
Do they?
是吗
The moment her mother was dead,
她母亲一死
Sophie dropped me like a sack of coal.
索菲就把我像垃圾一样抛开
If I didn't know any better, I would think that Sophie herself
如果我不知道的话 我会以为是索菲她
killed her mother just to get out of the engagement.
杀害了她母亲从而逃脱婚约
"If you didn't know any better?"
如果你不知道
I was with Sophie the night her mother was murdered.
她母亲被杀害的那晚我和索菲在一起
It couldn't have been her.
那就不可能是她
You were with Sophie that night?
那晚你和索菲在一起
Mr. Palmer.
帕默先生
You and your daughter both told me that you were together
你和你女儿都告诉我在你妻子死的那晚
the night of your wife's death,
你们俩在一起
but I've since learned otherwise from Mr. Humphries.
但我从汉弗莱斯先生那听到了不一样的答案
In fact, he told me he and Sophie were together that night.
事实上 他告诉我那晚他和索菲在一起
Your daughter covered for you.
你女儿在掩护你
It wasn't supposed to happen this way.
事情本来不该是这样的
How so?
怎么会这样
Lea and I were out skating the boardwalk.
利和我那晚出去在木板桥上滑冰
As usual, she began planning out her daughter's life.
像往常一样 她开始描绘她女儿的人生
I had to stand up for Sophie, and myself.
我必须为索菲而站出来 也为我自己
What happened? We began arguing.
发生了什么 我们开始吵起来
I wanted her to let Sophie pursue her passion again.
我想她让索菲再一次去追寻自己的梦想
The roller racing?
轮滑比赛
But most of all, I wanted her to stop being so domineering
但最主要的是 我希望她不要再对我们这么
with the both of us. She was forcing Sophie to marry Herschel.
跋扈 她强迫索菲嫁给赫歇尔
She didn't want to.
而索菲不想
So you pushed your wife off the boardwalk to free your daughter.
所以你把你妻子推下了木板桥从而解放你女儿
We began to struggle, I...
我们开始争斗
pushed her, but I didn't think she would fall and die.
我推了她 但我没想到她会掉下去死掉
Did Sophie have a hand in it as well?
索菲参与进来了吗
No. Absolutely not. I told her the next day what happened,
没有 绝对没有 第二天就在你和她谈完之后
after you'd already spoken with her.
我告诉她发生了什么
She insisted on providing my alibi.
她坚持为我提供不在场证明
I was prepared to turn myself in.
我曾准备自首的
I still am, so long as
我一直是这么想的 只要
Herschel gets his due for crippling Sophie.
赫歇尔为他伤害索菲而受到惩罚
He will.
他会的
Mr. Palmer, you are under arrest for the murder of Lea Palmer.
帕默先生 你因为杀害利·帕默而被捕了
May I watch one last race, Detective?
警探 我能看完最后一场比赛吗
Julia?
茱莉亚
Right, ladies, remember:
好了 女士们 记住
Don't let them get under your skin, but don't hesitate to get under theirs.
别让他们激怒你 但也别犹豫去激怒他们
And remember to get out early and block the Queens
记住在他们能拦截你之前
before they can block you. And ladies,
早点出去拦截女王队 还有 女士们
if you get a chance to knock one of them off the track,
如果你找到个机会把他们中的一个从跑道上敲下来
that will really throw the cat amongst the pigeons
那就像把猫丢进鸽子群里
and bullocks their plan up. Cat amongst... ?
能打乱他们的计划 猫在
I'll relish it, Inspector. Are you sure this is going to work?
我喜欢这个说法 警长 你确定这能起作用吗
If everyone does their job, it will.
如果每个人都各司其职 会起作用的
Good luck, ladies.
好运 女士们
One more thing, ladies.
还有件事 女士们
One, two, three!
一二三
On your mark! Get set!
各就各位 预备
Go!
开始
Watch out!
当心
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表