剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
But Robert...
但是 罗伯特
Robert wouldn't let me forget.
罗伯特不让我忘记
Which is why you didn't want to go to the smoking concert,
这就是为什么你不愿意参加音乐会
or join your friends at the speakeasy.
也不愿意跟你朋友去地下酒吧
I thought it would happen again.
我以为还会出事
You took a knife from the dinner,
你拿了餐桌上的刀
to protect yourself.
来保护自己
I would have used it.
我很有可能真用上它
But you didn't.
但你并没有
Mr. Gourlay did.
是古尔利先生干的
No.
不
I swear Jack had nothing to do with this.
我发誓杰克跟这件事没有任何关系
Oh, Harriet.
噢 哈里特
You've been protecting your brother.
你一直在保护你的弟弟
My sister was so frightened she was walking around with a knife.
我的姐姐很害怕 她拿着刀走来走去
You could have come to the police.
你本可以报♥警♥的
And pit her word against the great Robert Semple,
用她说的话来控诉
hero of the University football team?
大学足球队的英雄罗伯特·森普尔
He would have said she consented
他肯定会说她同意了
and the matter would have disappeared.
然后就设么问题都没了
You walked your sister home,
你把你的姐姐送回家
that much is true? Yes.
对吗 对
She was so upset.
她很沮丧
I had to pry the knife out of her hand.
我不得不掰开她的手把刀拿出来
You then went to find Robert Semple.
然后你去找了罗伯特·森普尔
Hey, Semple!
嘿 森普尔
I told him to leave Harriet alone. I'm talking to you!
我告诉里哈里特远一点 我在跟你说话
He refused.
他拒绝了
And?
干嘛
Leave her alone. He said:
离她远一点 他说
All girls play the innocent,
所有的女孩都会装无辜
but it's just for show.
她们只是为了引起注意
One moment the knife was in my hand, the next...
上一秒刀还在我的手里
it was sticking in Robert.
下一秒就插在了他的身上
You then ran to Mr. Nobson for help?
然后你去找诺布森先生帮忙了吗
He told me to go home,
他让我回家
get my rest for the game. It would all be all right.
为比赛做准备 他说会没事的
Then I saw Robert on the field the next morning. I thought...
然后第二天早上我在场上见到了了罗伯特 我想
maybe I'd dreamt the whole thing.
也许所有的一切都是一场梦
I've let everyone down, haven't I?
我让所有失望了 对吗
Go! Go!
快
Good, lads!
很好 小伙子们
Very good!
非常好
That's it!
就是这样
That's it!
就是这样
Leland is a good lad.
利兰是个好孩子
He just made a bad mistake.
他只是犯了个严重的错误
As did you. I know, Tom.
你也是 我知道
And I'm prepared to pay for it.
我已经做好准备付出代价了
Why do you only have ten men on the field?
为什么场上只有十个人
We didn't travel with any substitutes.
我们没有替补队员
We have to play a man short.
只能少一个人凑活着上场
John, get yourself up here.
约翰 过来
He may only be a young man,
可能他还很年轻
but he's a man nonetheless.
但至少他是个男人
You're in, lad.
就是你了 小伙子
Halfback.
你来当中卫
No.
不
What? I said no.
什么 我说不
I won't play unless I can play my way.
除非你们让我按照自己的方式来
What are you on about?
你怎么样来
I don't tackle, and I don't run straight for the net.
我不拦截抢球 也不只向球门傻冲
I won't kick long balls.
我不长传
I will pass and use my teammates like the Scots,
我会像苏格兰人一样把球传给队友
because that's the way I play. Bloody hell.
这就是我打球的方式 我的天啊
I may not be able to kick a ball straight,
我可能不会踢直球
but I'm a good player
但是我是个好的运动员
and I know the game as well as anyone.
我像大家一样了解这个比赛
And I am a Brackenreid.
还有我叫布拉肯里德
Except I'm John Brackenreid,
不过我叫约翰·布拉肯里德
and there is room for more than one kind of Brackenreid.
一定还会有一个地方能接受另外一种布拉肯里德
No son, you're wrong.
不 儿子 你错了
There is only one kind of Brackenreid.
只有一种布拉肯里德
The one who speaks his mind.
那就愿意说出自己内心的你
Now get out there
快去吧
and pass your way to the Olympic bloody Games.
用你方法打好奥♥运♥会比赛吧
Pass it on! Pass it on!
传下去
Let's go! Let's go!
动起来
Bring it up! Bring it up!
带起来
Pass it on!
传过去
Shoot! Shoot!
射门
YES!!
太棒了
Nice one!
好球
Tackle him. Tackle him! On him!
截他的球 截他
Let's keep it going!
继续
One minute to go.
还有一分钟
Defense!
防守
Foul, there!
犯规了
Yes!
很好
This is it. This is it. This is our moment. Gourlay!
就是现在 好机会 古尔利
Take the kick!
你来踢
Gourlay's got this! Yeah!
古尔利可以的
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
Good lord, Tom, they're copying our barricade!
天哪 汤姆 他们学我们设障碍
We should have seen this coming.
我们应该能预料到的
This is our last chance to take the game.
这是我们赢这场比赛的最后机会
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
John should take the kick.
应该让约翰来踢
But he can't kick a straight ball to save his life.
但它不能踢出来直球
Exactly.
正是这样
John Brackenreid! Take the kick!
约翰·布拉肯里德 你来踢
Huh?
啊
We won! We won!
我们赢了 赢了
We're going to the Olympic bloody Games!
我们可以参加奥♥运♥会了
God!
天啊
You'll deserve any medal they win as if you were
如果你能跟他们一起去比赛
right there with them. McNabb!
他们赢得所有奖章都会是你的功劳 麦克纳博
Thank you, Tom.
谢谢你 汤姆
Being here for this match means the world to me.
能够看完这场比赛对我很重要
Just what old friends do.
这是老朋友应当做的
The lads will be needing a firm hand in St. Louis.
这些孩子在圣路易斯会需要一个强硬的教练
I wouldn't trust my team to anyone else.
我不会把我的队伍托付给除了你之外的任何人
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thomas C. Brackenreid,
托马斯·克雷格·布拉肯里德
Olympian.
奥♥运♥会选手
I'll only be gone a couple weeks.
我只会离开几个星期
Be sure to write us the results, sir.
一定要寄信告诉我结果 长官
Write? I'll be telegraphing. Sod the long distance.
写信 我会你发电报的 省了中间的长距离
How often will I get to manage a team at the Olympic games.
我多久才能带一次奥♥运♥会的队伍
Too right, sir. And if you have a chance to pick up
太对了 长官 如果你有机会
some of that fairy floss, I'd be much obliged.
再带点那个棉花糖 我会很感激的
I'll see what I can do, Crabtree.
我尽量 克拉布特里
Now, Murdoch, the payroll is in the safe,
还有 默多克 工资单在保险箱里
mark the ledger exactly as I do it.
像我一样标记好人名
Also, the shed needs clearing out.
还有 小屋也许清理一下
I've left a long list of duties on my desk.
我在我的桌子上列了你们要做的事的单子
We'll try to manage, sir.
我们尽量完成 长官
Oh, and, uh, be sure to visit the electrical pavilion at the fair.
一定要去看看展览会上的电气馆
I understand they have a new plug and wall socket installation.
我听说他们发明了新的插头还有壁式插座
I'll be sure to make it my first port of call, Murdoch.
我保证会第一时间去看的 默多克
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表