剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表
Well, one could say
人们对于一个聪明的记者
the same about a clever journalist, Miss Cherry.
也可以这样说 彻丽小姐
So you'll admit I'm clever?
你是在承认我很聪明吗
If you hear of anything, Constable,
你要是听说了什么 警官
my readers would love to know.
我的读者都会很感兴趣的
I'll certainly keep you in mind.
我会记住的
I surely hope you do.
希望如此
And the gold medal is awarded to Canada!
金牌将给予加拿大
Welcome to the 1904 World Fair!
欢迎来到1904年世界博览会
The world's the wildest bloody place.
这世界最疯狂的血汗工厂
I saw a pigmy, a little chap from Africa.
我看到了一个侏儒 来自非洲的小伙子
My life's half over and I've barely scratched the surface.
我半辈子都过去了 才刚刚懂得了一些皮毛
He doesn't like to lurk far.
他不喜欢长距离潜伏
All of the incidents have occurred
所有的案子都发生在
in this small area east of Yonge Street.
央街东边的一小块区域内
Every available constable should be patrolling these streets.
所有当值的警官都应该在这些街道上巡逻
And be sure...
去确保
sure that everyone has his description.
确保每个人都有口供
Excuse me.
等一下
in their hands.
在他们手里
Stop it! Stop it! Sir?
别说了 太搞笑了 局座
James Kendrick! Murdoch.
詹姆斯·肯德里克 默多克
What's so amusing?
什么事情这么好笑
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么 没什么
What are you doing here?
什么风把你吹来了
I just popped in to see
我只是碰巧来看看
my old friend Tommy Two Cakes.
我的老朋友 两块蛋糕汤米
I told you about that...
我跟你说过这个
You like the name fine enough.
你很喜欢这个名字
I ran into James at the World's Fair.
我在世界博览会碰到的詹姆斯
He showed me around. Not as much as you did me.
是他带我四处游览的 你带我的多
Your Inspector is a man of great appetite.
你的局座很有品位
I see. You're no slouch yourself.
我明白了 你风采依旧
Thank you, Tom. But there is something...
谢谢你 汤姆 不过还有件事
Yes? Do you have my swords?
什么 你拿了我的刀了吗
Swords? Yes, I had Tom bring back a pair
刀 对 我让汤姆带回来一对
of antique Japanese Katana Swords from St. Louis.
古老的日本武士刀
Ah, yes. The weapons used
对 这种武器曾在
by the Samurai during the Muromachi Period.
室町时代被日本武士使用
Oh yes, very good, Murdoch. Very good.
对 不错呀 默多克
Do you have them?
在你那儿吗
They're at home. I'll bring them in tomorrow.
在家呢 我明天带过来
Right then James, it's six o'clock.
好 詹姆斯 现在已经六点了
You know what that means? I certainly do.
你知道这意味着什么吗 当然
Time for the pub!
该去酒吧喝一杯啦
Only a few, Tom. I've a busy night tonight.
就喝几杯 汤姆 我今晚有事
Never more than a few, James. I've heard that one before.
不会的 詹姆斯 你这话可不新鲜
Oh, Murdoch, would you care to join us?
默多克 你要一起吗
I really should...
我得
Why not?
好
I just wish I had time to see everything the Fair had to offer.
我真希望能看完博览会上的所有东西
You might have,
你本来可以的
had you not spent so much time on Mr. Ferris' wheel.
除非你没把时间浪费在费里斯先生的车上
It was like flying. Man's achievements,
那简直跟飞似的 人类成就的
when gathered together, are an impressive sight.
结晶 令人印象深刻
You can say that again, James.
没错 詹姆斯
Those Egyptians were a clever bunch.
埃及人真是聪明
I never knew that about them.
我之前从没听说过他们
We flew.
我们飞越过去了
I'm sorry, Murdoch?
你说什么 默多克
We flew. Over the falls. That was something.
我们飞越过了瀑布 真是了不起
Yes. Yes, of course.
没错 当然
You know what is interesting, Thomas, is that,
你知道什么最有意思吗 托马斯
Egyptians aside, the most impressive achievements on view at the Fair
就在那些埃及人旁边 博览会上最棒的展品
have come into being in the last ten years.
是过去十年才问世的
We are in the Age of Invention, James.
我们处在发明创造的时代 詹姆斯
Indeed we are. Another?
确实 还有一个什么来着
Yes. Just call me Ten Tankard Tommy.
叫我千杯汤米好了
Ten Tankard Tommy.
千杯汤米
Is there something troubling you, William?
你在烦恼什么吗 威廉
No.
没有
I heard James Kendrick dropped by the station today.
我听说詹姆斯·肯德里克今天到警局来了
The two of them have seemed to have struck up a friendship
他们两个貌似从圣路易斯的世博会开始
since spending time together in St. Louis at the world's fair.
就建立了革命友谊
So that's what's troubling you?
所以这就是困扰你的事情对吗
And apparently, he shields his eyes with shaded spectacles.
很显然 他用墨镜遮住了他的眼睛
Well, I would think he could be a revenant,
我想他可能是个复仇之人
but he seems more intent on locking lips with women
但他干的最多的却是强吻女人
than any real violence.
而非暴♥力♥事件
Sounds to me like this Lurker is just looking for a good time.
听起来这个潜伏者只是喜欢亲吻女人
Nina, he's a monster straight out of Stevenson.
尼娜 他是个不折不扣的怪物
Just because a man has lust in his heart
乔治 一个人心中有欲♥火♥
doesn't make him evil, George.
不代表他就是个恶魔
Everyone has two sides to them. Look around.
每个人都有两面 看看周围
These men have their vices but it doesn't mean
这些人都有恶习
they don't lead good lives.
但这不代表他们不能过好的生活
And I suppose I have to count myself among them.
我想我其实也是其中一员
But some men don't have a dark side.
但是有些人就没有黑暗的一面
And I think that's admirable.
他们值得人尊敬
It's what we should at least be striving for.
那是我们应该为之努力的方向
I certainly hope not.
我可不希望这样
Why's that?
为什么
If people strove for that,
如果人人都这么好
where would my business be?
我就要失业了
Oh! You won't believe what happened!
你们知道刚才发生了什么吗
The Lurker attacked me on my way to the club.
潜伏者刚在我来的路上袭击了我
The Lurker? It surely was.
潜伏者? 绝对是
He's not lurking anymore, though.
他没有得逞
After I stabbed him with my hatpin, he just ran away.
我用帽针扎了他 他就逃走了
I said he ran away!
我说他逃走了!
He's long gone by now.
早就不见了
I hope you can catch him quickly before he does something serious.
我希望你能早点抓住他 免得事情恶化
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Thomas!
托马斯
Thomas, why are you sleeping down here again?
托马斯 你在这里睡觉干嘛
Bloody old bugger!
可恶的家伙
You there!
站住
Thomas! Thomas! It's all right.
托马斯! 没事了
It's all right. He's gone. He's gone.
没事了 他已经走了
He's gone. It's okay.
他已经走了 没事了
It's all right.
没事了
Miss Hall said she fended him off with a hatpin
霍尔小姐说她用帽针击退了潜伏者
so he can't be any real threat.
所以他并不是个危险人物
The man's a bloody menace. Sir?
他就是个危险人物 局座
Last night. In my home. The Lurker.
昨晚 潜伏者 关顾我家了
No!
不会吧
Yes. He broke into my own bloody house.
是的 他闯进了我家
Scared Margaret half to death.
把玛格丽特吓得半死
Sir, are you quite sure it was the Lurker?
长官 你确定是潜伏者吗
Of course it was the Lurker. I saw him with my own eyes.
绝对没有错 我亲眼看见的
What did he look like?
他长什么样子
Like a damned beast! A beast, sir?
像一个野兽 像个野兽
Like an animal? Or a man possessed?
是像动物 还是像一个疯子
Or a creature bearing no resemblance to any earthly species whatsoever?
还是像至今没有记载的奇怪生物
I don't know, Crabtree. I didn't see his face.
我不知道 克拉布特里 我又没看到他的脸
But he sounded like a slavering monster.
但他发出的声音像敞着口水的野兽
Sir, are you sure about this?
长官 你确定吗
Constable Crabtree.
我是巡警克拉布特里
Sausages?
香肠
剧集 | 神探默多克(2008) | 导航列表