剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我知道 我们得跟泽克谈谈
I know. ?We have to talk to Zeke.
他出现在我们呼召中的飞机上
He was on the plane in our Calling,
尽管现实生活中他不在
even though he wasn't in real life.
-那肯定有含义 -对 我知道
- That means something. - Yeah, I know.
一旦他保释了 我们就能跟他谈谈了
Well, once he's out on bail, we can talk to him.
-他也收到了同样的呼召 所以 -他没有
- He had the same Calling, so -- - ?He didn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
在呼召里 他听不见也看不到我们
In the Calling, he couldn't hear us or see us,
其他人也是
and neither could anyone else.
我们得救他
We have to save him,
就像我们得去救其他乘客一样
just like we have to save the rest of the passengers.
好吧 我会再去试试
Okay, I'm gonna try again
看能否和他谈谈 好吗
to talk to him, alright?
好的
Okay.
我会想念你住在这里的 小米姑姑
I'm gonna miss having you live with us, Auntie Mick.
我会想念偷吃你的华夫饼的 小家伙
Well, I'm gonna miss stealing your waffles, buddy,
但我得回自己的公♥寓♥
but I got to go back to my apartment.
是时候了
It's time.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
一旦我们知道 就无法回头了
Once we know, we can't un-know.
会没事的 无论如何
It's gonna be okay, no matter what.
-亲子测试 对吧 -对
- Paternity, right? - Yeah.
我只需要臭一小管血
So, we just need to get a single vial of blood
然后用棉签擦拭你的口腔
and then I'll swab your cheek
一起送去化验室
and we'll send them both to the lab
然后大概一两天就能有结果
and we should have results back within one to two days.
好极了
Great.
-你怕针头吗 -不怕
- Are you afraid of needles? - No.
停下
Stop.
是谁...
Who...?
你还好吗
You okay?
停下
Stop.
格蕾丝
Grace?
停下
Stop!
-格蕾丝 -对不起 我们得走了
- Grace! - ?I'm -- I'm sorry, we have to go!
等等 你 你们不能 你们不能就这样
Wait, you -- you -- you -- you can't -- you can't just --
我们得走了
We have to go.
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的 你还好吗 怎么回事
Honey, are you okay? What just happened?
我刚听到我自己的声音
I just h-heard my own voice,
一遍又一遍
over and over,
让我停下
telling me to stop.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你刚收到一个呼召
You just had a Calling.
命运航♥班♥
第二季 第二集
我不明白
I don't understand.
我怎么会收到呼召呢
How could I have a Calling?
一点也没道理
It doesn't make any sense.
我都 我都没在飞机上
I wasn't -- I wasn't on the plane.
但我在
But I was.
那还是没法解释...
That still doesn't explain...
我的天
Oh, my God.
是怀孕
The pregnancy.
只有这样才解释得通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
那...
So...
那就是说...
that would mean...
孩子是你的
it's your baby.
应该是这样
It sure seems that way.
我的天 本 孩子是你的
God, Ben, it's your baby.
来吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let's get you home.
来吧
Come on.
此犯人拒绝会见访客
That inmate is refusing visitors.
伊齐基尔·兰德勒
Ezekiel Landon?
你能再看一下吗
Can you try again?
此犯人拒绝会见访客
That inmate's refusing visitors.
这个有用吗
Uh, does this help?
当然了 前提包括是助理检察官派你来的
Sure, assuming the ADA sent you,
已经知会犯人的律师 而且你有案件号♥码
advised the inmate's lawyer, and you have a case number.
不 我并非正式负责这个案子
No, I'm not officially on the case,
但我是相关人员
but I'm an interested party.
我是他的朋友 你...
I'm a friend of his. You...
下一位
Next.
谢谢 祝你愉快
Thank you. Have a good day.
威科夫和霍兰德 你们负责克拉克拖车公♥司♥
Wycoff and Holland, look into the automobile theft
-那起汽车盗窃案 -明白
- at Clark Towing. - I got it.
雷恩斯 15大街的突查
And, Raines, your warrants came through
你的搜查令下来了
on the 15th Avenue bust.
当然还有 欢迎斯通警探
And of course, welcome, Detective Stone,
从病假中复职
back from medical leave.
大家干活吧
Okay, let's get to it.
斯通警探 你好
Detective Stone. Hi.
-你好 -德丽雅·三上
- Hi. - Drea Mikami.
我想过来和您说 认识您非常荣幸
I just want to say it's such an honor to meet you.
您的定罪率简直高得不真实了
Your conviction record is almost too good to be true.
我在想 也许
I was wondering, maybe,
如果您有时间 我们可以坐下来
if you had a second, we could sit down,
我向您请教您是怎么...
and I could pick your brain about how you --
三上 你介意吗
Um, Mikami, do you mind?
多少有点 对
Uh, kind of. Yeah.
斯通警探 看来你已经见过你的新搭档
Detective Stone, I see you've met your new partner,
三上警探了
Detective Mikami.
等等
Hold on.
-警监 警监 -这... 太好了
- Captain. Captain. - Wow, this is -- This is great.
等... 等一下
Yeah, give -- one sec.
警监
Uh, Captain?
斯通警探和我 我们以前是搭档
Detective Stone and I -- we used to be partners.
对 这个搭档关系招来总部的很多
Yeah, and that partnership triggered a lot
内部调查
of internal investigations
还有不必要的关注
and unwanted attention from One PP.
既然现在我是负责人
So now I'm in charge,
那斯通警探就得有个新搭档
and Detective Stone has a new partner.
别和这个上♥床♥了
Don't start sleeping with this one.
你知道这样不行
You know this is not gonna work.
你需要我在这帮你呢
You need me to have your back here.
实际上 我想我需要你放手
You know what? Actually, I think I just need you to let this go.
也许这样对大家都好 一刀两断
Maybe it's for the best. Clean break.
我太需要这个午觉了
Definitely need this nap.
我都忘了孕育新生命有多累了
I forgot how exhausting it is to make a new human.
我对你的成果崇拜的不得了
Well, I am a big fan of your work.
我们还得要确认一下
We should still confirm.
我一起来就去找萨尼
I'll go see Saanvi as soon as I'm up.
是那个TJ
It's that kid TJ,
收到死期呼召的学生
the one that had the Death Date Calling.
TJ·莫里森
你现在能过来找我吗
未接来电
我本来约了明天见他 但...
I was supposed to meet him again tomorrow, but...
去吧
Yeah. Go.
好吧
Alright.
TJ
TJ?
TJ
TJ?!
本
Ben?
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我不想报♥警♥
I didn't want to call the police.
怎么了 出什么事了
Alright, what is it? What happened?
我在坟墓里看见的不是我
It wasn't me I saw in the grave.
-什么 -死的不是我
- What? - It wasn't me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 TJ 什么情况
Oh, my God, TJ, what happened?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
今天早上我们谈过之后
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表