剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
那小孩偷的东西
It's what the kid stole.
不是的
No, it isn't.
这才是
This is.
应该有二十盒 我当时在补货
20 boxes, maybe. I was restocking.
只是一下子没注意 就全没了
I turned my back for one second, and, bam.
感冒药
这条路上的另一家杂货店前几天也被偷了
Bodega down the way got hit a couple days ago.
一回事
Same thing.
感冒药
Cold medicine.
你知道他们用来干什么吗
Do you know what they use it for?
造冰♥毒♥
To cook meth.
我能问你个事吗
Can I run something by you?
当然
Always.
我抓到一个小孩偷糖
I, um, caught a kid stealing a candy bar,
然后接到一个呼召说让我让他走
and then I get a Calling telling me to let him go.
于是我就放了
S-So I did.
然后呢
And...?
后来发现糖只是幌子
Turns out the candy bar was just a decoy,
他在包里偷了半箱感冒药
and he had half a case of cold medicine in his backpack.
你觉得那个偷棒棒糖的小孩在做冰♥毒♥吗
So you think the candy-bar kid's cooking meth?
说不好 杂货店老板说
I don't know. The bodega owner said
这条街另外一家店几天前也被偷了
a place down the street got hit a few days ago.
所以我觉得是同一个人干的
So, yeah, it makes me think it was the same kid.
或者他只是更大组织的一个喽啰
Or he could be part of a bigger operation.
所以呼召才让我让他走
Maybe that's why the Calling told me to let him go,
这样才能放长线钓大鱼
so that we could catch the bigger fish.
这计划太糟糕了
That's a terrible plan.
把他直接抓起来审问
More helpful would have been to bring him in
才是更有效率的做法
so we could interrogate him.
小米 为什么我觉得
Mick, why does it feel like
你好像总是在帮呼召找理由
you're always trying to justify the Callings?
因为我必须相信它们是好的 杰瑞德
Because I gotta believe they're good, Jared.
我先帮你找到这个小孩吧
Well, I should probably help you track this kid down.
除非你想告诉她 你的天赋
Unless you want to let her in on your, uh, gift.
我今天可能会跟瓦斯克斯出去查案
I'm, uh, probably gonna peel off with Vasquez today.
-真的吗 -对 我目睹了一场犯罪
- Really? - Yeah, I witnessed a crime.
他觉得跟他在追查的
He thinks it could be related
几起抢劫案有关系
to a bunch of robberies he's tracking.
你确定他不是想借机勾引你吗
Yeah, you sure he's not just trying to get back in your pants?
不 是我请他帮忙的
Um, no, I asked him to help.
那好吧 你没意见的话我也没意见
Okay, alright, well, if you're good, I'm good.
正好让我有时间处理文书
It'll give me a chance to catch up on some paperwork.
瓦斯克斯 她只是暂时借你 知道吗
Hey, Vasquez, this is just a loaner, okay?
知道了
Yeah.
别这样 伊登
Come on, Eden.
给爸爸笑一个
Give Daddy a little smile.
你♥爸♥爸好像不给力啊
I think your daddy's lost it.
她不会听你的命令...还不会
She doesn't perform on command... yet.
过来 小宝贝
Come here, you little diva.
好了好了 乖
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
*严冬过去暖春来*
*Frosty winter into spring*
*盛夏转瞬秋意浓*
*Sunny summer into fall*
*四季转变 爱你不变*
*I will love you through it all*
她喜欢这首歌♥ 哪学来的
She likes that one. Where's it from?
这件事可甜了
You want to hear something so sweet?
卡尔唱给她听的
Cal was singing it to her.
你看见什么了
You saw something.
是 好像是...地铁
Yeah, it was... some kind of train.
但这个呼召给人的感觉不同
But the Calling, it felt different.
怎么不同
Different how?
好像我要死了
Like I was gonna die.
你知道这个饮料和什么最配吗
You know what would go really well with this drink?
点心
Dim sum.
这附近有个吃点心的好地方
There's a killer place around here.
点心
Dim sum?
兄弟 我得送你回家了
Alright, bud, I gotta get you home.
我今晚还有课
I got class tonight.
好吧 但我们应该哪天一起去 像家人那样
Fine, but we should all go sometime, as a family.
等等
Wait.
你现在认为我是一家人了吗
You saying I'm family now?
是啊 算是
Uh, yeah, kinda.
而且一群人一起点餐的话
Plus, when you order with a big group,
就可以多点几样
you can order all different kinds.
对 有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
你没看见三个黑影吧
You didn't just see three dark shadows, did you?
没有
No.
但我确实看见东西了
But I did see something.
好像所有的玻璃小碎片
It was, like, all these little pieces of glass
组成了一只有爪子的大鸟
that came together and formed this huge bird with talons.
我觉得是凤♥凰♥
A phoenix, I think.
代表着生命和重生
Which represents life and rebirth.
我查了一下
I looked it up.
卡尔说你吓坏了
Cal said you were pretty spooked.
很诡异
It was weird.
那幅图景明亮又欢快
I mean, the picture was bright and cheerful,
但我感觉非常...悲伤
but I felt so... sad.
几乎是绝望
Hopeless, almost.
就是感觉不一样
It was just different.
这个有爪子的鸟...
This bird with talons...
会不会是…龙或其他神秘野兽
Could it have been a...a dragon or some other mythical beast?
真的很像一只凤♥凰♥ 为什么这么问
I mean, it really looked like a phoenix. Why?
寻找最后一线希望
Uh, grasping at straws, maybe,
你看到的图 我看到的地铁
but your picture, my trains,
卡尔看到的阴影都...
uh, Cal's shadows all...
给人一种厄运和阴郁的感觉
felt like doom and gloom.
希望不是我们要遭受厄运
Hopefully not our doom and gloom.
自从孩子出生以来 一切都很顺利
We've been on a pretty good streak since the baby was born.
是的
True.
如果它们有其他的联♥系♥呢
What if they're related in some other way?
你说那个凤♥凰♥看起来像是
You said the phoenix looked as though it were made up
很多玻璃碎片组成的
of tiny little pieces of glass.
可能是马赛克吗
Could it have been a mosaic?
我觉得是
Yeah. I suppose.
因为一些地铁站有大型壁画
Because some of the subway stations have those big murals.
可能就是我看到的地铁
That could have been the train I saw.
有很多这样的图
There's a bunch of this stuff.
有哪个看着熟悉吗
Any of those look familiar?
是的 就是这个
Yeah, that's the one.
点开看看
Let's see it.
在市中心 包厘街
It's downtown. Bowery.
-我们应该去看看 -对
- We should check it out. - Yeah.
亲爱的 她在睡觉
Baby, she's sleeping.
她短期之内不会笑的
She's not gonna smile any time soon.
但别忘了我们还要带她做四个月的体♥检♥
But don't forget we have her four-month checkup later.
我之后回来接你们
I'll be back to pick you up.
我一会儿要再清理一下
I'm gonna do a little more debridement
死掉的皮肤组织 好吗
of the dead skin later, okay?
真"开心"
Oh, joy.
我知道很疼
I know it's painful.
我们正在试着减缓冻伤转移
We're trying to slow the migration.
核磁共振结果能告诉我们自上次扫描后
MRI will tell us if there's been any deterioration
是否有恶化
since your last scan.
我需要用一些冷染料来代替你温暖的体液
I need to, uh, replace your warm fluids with some cold dye.
抱歉
Sorry.
你喜欢折磨我 是吧
You love torturing me, don't you?
一点都不
Not even a little.
你还有什么心事吗
What else is going on with you?
在今天的互助会上
At my meeting today,
发起人说我应该寻求宽慰
my sponsor said I should be finding closure
这样才能继续前进
so I'm ready to move on.
让我有点生气 因为我还没准备好
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表