剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You got issues with Jared or Billy,
你就应该去找他们
you should be talking to them.
纽约警局会的
NYPD will be.
很快就会
Soon.
夜店的那场大火让人无法再容忍♥
That nightclub fire triggered a zero-tolerance policy
反828航♥班♥的行为
on anti-828 violence.
我知道还会有更多袭击 杰瑞德脱不了干系
I know there's more coming and that Jared is a part of it,
所以我只有两个选择
so that gives me two choices.
要么你也是其中一员
Either you're a part of this group
然后到时我们连你也一起逮捕
and you get busted along with him...
要么你其实是个好人
or you're actually a good person
只是不知道该怎么应付
who's just in way over their head.
如果你在乎杰瑞德
And if you care about Jared,
那你就要帮他摆脱困境
then you'll help extricate him from this mess.
我知道你弟弟 已经没救了 但是
Look, I know your brother -- He's a lost cause, but...
杰瑞德不是
Jared's not.
也许你觉得你还了解杰瑞德
Maybe you think you still know who Jared is.
但你并不了解
But you don't.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
你要回来一趟
You need to get back here.
谢谢
Thank you.
不必谢我什么
You don't have to thank me for anything.
这是为了我们俩
This was for the both of us.
不管我有多么难相处
Even after how hard I've been,
你从未停止关心我
you've never stopped looking out for me.
我永远都会关心你
And I never will.
你又听到呼召了吗
You hear it again?
我们没做到它的要求吗
Did we not do what it wanted?
也许没有 也许不止这么简单
Maybe not. Maybe there's more.
呼召是从哪里来的呢
Where is it coming from?
我不知道 无处不在吧
I don't know. Everywhere.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
也许呼召想你跟着它走
Maybe it wants you to follow it.
我跟着呼召来到了这里
I followed it here.
对 但也许这不是最终目的地
Right, but maybe this isn't the final destination.
集中注意力
Concentrate.
来
Come on.
-待在这里 -什么 不行
- Stay here. - What? No way!
有发现吗
Anything?
吟诵声 变大了
The chanting. It's louder.
怎么 是在另外一边吗
What? Is it on the other side?
我想是的
Yeah, I think it is.
我们不是在地下吗
Aren't we underground?
我知道 我不懂
I know. I don't get it.
这边 有扇门
Over here! There's a door!
是什么
What is it?
我不知道 但现在声音更大了
I don't know. But it's louder now.
你好
Hello?
下面有人吗
Is somebody down there?
我觉得我们得进去...
I think we have to do this...
一起
together.
进去吧
Let's do it.
这是什么
What is this?
地铁的轨道吗
Some kind of subway track?
好窄
Ah, too narrow.
也许是以前运煤的通道
Maybe part of an old coal transport
或是禁酒期时的走私通道
or some sort of prohibition smugglers' tunnel.
你还听得见吗
You still hear it?
是啊 而且我的耳鼓都要震爆了
Yeah, so much so my eardrums might explode.
在禅宗中心吟诵我能理解
I understand chanting in a Zen Center,
但在这下面 为什么
but down here? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟你一样没有头绪
Your guess is as good as mine.
这边
This way.
到底怎么回事
What the hell?
你想回去吗
Hey. You want to go back?
回去才怪
Hell, no.
我说过他会惹麻烦
I told you he was gonna be trouble.
别提杰瑞德了 他和我有感情
Forget Jared. He and I have our own thing.
他的前任才是你的问题
It's his ex who's your problem.
我的问题 那是他的问题
My problem? It's his problem.
瓦斯克斯最好让那个828航♥班♥的疯子闭嘴
Vasquez better shut that 828 freak up,
不然因此倒霉的就是他
or he's the one who goes down.
他们说个不停 但你要的证据在这里
They go on and on, but there's your proof.
肯定能判定他有罪
Definitely incriminating.
虽然都不能被采纳为证据
None of it's admissible.
我不需要告诉你非法窃听是重罪
I don't have to tell you that an illegal tap is a felony.
特里林法官颁发的监视许可
Surveillance warrant, courtesy of Judge Trilling.
我们逮到瓦斯克斯了 警官
We've got Vasquez, captain.
他是泄密给反对者的人
He's the leak who blew the Xer bust.
他还复印了斯通的档案 不知道给了谁
And he copied Stone's files and gave them to God knows who.
这是一项严重的指控
This is a serious accusation.
我知道你觉得 我和瓦斯克斯之间一直有恩怨
I know you think it's always too personal between me and Vasquez,
但问题是 是他针对我的
but that's the problem -- he made it personal.
现在由我来接手
I'll take it from here.
空气里有东西
There's stuff in the air.
我喉咙感觉得到
I can feel it in my throat.
是灰尘
It's ash.
夜店离这里只有几个街区
The nightclub's just a few blocks away.
我打赌这条路能通到那里
I bet this path is leading right towards it.
吟诵声...
The chanting, it's just...
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
声音没了
It went away.
你确信
Are you sure?
没了 我肯定
No, I'm positive.
突然间就...
It -- Just all of a sudden, it just...
有人吗
Hello?
救命
Help.
来人啊
Anybody?
来人啊
Anybody, please.
-TJ -奥莉芙 这里
- TJ! - Olive! Here!
我在这里 奥莉芙
I'm here! Olive!
TJ TJ
Tj! Tj!
-TJ -TJ
- TJ! - TJ!
TJ
TJ!
帮帮忙
Help, please!
TJ
Tj!
TJ
Tj!
-奥莉芙 -TJ
- Olive? - TJ!
奥莉芙 我在这里
Olive, I'm here!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你还活着
You're alive.
慢慢来
Take it -- Take it easy.
怎么回事
How is this happening?
我们带你出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
断了六根肋骨
Six broken ribs.
他的肺穿孔了 导致严重的内部出血
His punctured lung created severe internal bleeding,
外加极度脱水
plus extreme dehydration.
我怀疑他撑不了几个小时了
I doubt he would have made it another few hours.
真是个奇迹
It's a miracle, really.
他是一个幸运的年轻人
He's a lucky young man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们应该打给妈妈
We should call mom.
我们应该打给所有人
We should call everyone.
我不明白
I don't get it.
怎么回事
How?
小米姑姑找到了我的手链
Aunt Mick found my bracelet.
我完全不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
以赛亚
Isaiah.
你需要好好休息
You need to get rest.
我从他手上拉了出来
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表