剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
-又纠结这事吗 -小米 我们试过你的方法了
- Again with this? - Mick, we tried it your way.
-没有奏效 -还有希望
- It didn't work. - It still can.
我看到卡尔了 他就在那
I saw Cal. He's there.
你不必相信我 但要相信呼召
You don't have to trust me, but trust the Callings.
短♥信♥是从一个应用程序发出的
So, the text was sent from an app.
技术人员无法追踪
Tech can't trace it.
怎么了
What?
各位 我和你们是一伙的
Guys, I'm on your team.
好吧
Alright.
我们需要你来干扰他们
We need you to run interference.
他们找你去一下厨房♥
They need you in the kitchen.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们救出卡尔的唯一方法
The only way we're gonna save Cal
就是齐心协力
is if we do this together.
团结带我们走到现在
That's how we got this far,
也能助我们这次带他回家
and that's how we're gonna bring him home.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我也一起去 -不 泽克
- I'm coming, too. - No, Zeke.
如果你体温降得太低 你会没命
If your body temperature drops too low, you will die.
我告诉过他了 他不听
I told him. He won't listen.
萨尼还在研究治疗药物
Saanvi's still working on a cure.
她需要你留在这
She needs you here, close by.
不 我收到了呼召
No. I got the Calling.
我理应去帮忙
I'm supposed to help.
如果我今天是我的死期
If today's the day I die,
而我明知卡尔身处危险 却为了自己的安全
I'm not going to my grave knowing Cal was in trouble
呆在家里袖手旁观 我会死不瞑目的
but I just stayed home, trying to save myself.
走吧
Come on.
杰瑞德
Jared.
我离开后
When I'm gone...
我很高兴你能在这里
I'm glad you'll be here...
陪她
for her.
注意保暖 好吗
Stay warm, okay?
我们继续跟踪报道正在进行的搜捕行动
And we continue to track the ongoing manhunt
潜逃中的三名贩毒集团嫌疑犯
for three escaped suspects in a narcotics-trafficking ring
据信目前在皇后区霍利斯山的
now believed to have abducted a boy
某家庭住所中绑♥架♥了一名男孩
from his family's residence in Hollis Hills, Queens.
蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥航♥班♥
The search for Cal Stone,
返航乘客之一 卡尔·斯通的搜寻任务
one of Montego Air 828's returned passengers,
已在全州展开
has expanded statewide,
并且已发布安珀紧急通告
and an Amber Alert has been issued.
我们完了
We're screwed!
安 安珀紧急通告
A-A-An Amber Alert?
也就是说所有有手♥机♥的人
That means every single person with a phone
都会来找我们
is gonna be looking for us.
人们只会把这条通知滑掉
People swipe those away to get back
继续看黄♥片♥ 发自♥拍♥
to their porn and their Snapchat.
但全州搜寻意味着我们逃不出本州了
But statewide means we'll never be able to cross the border.
-真是个好计划 -闭嘴
- Real good plan! - Shut up.
这小孩从哪找的毯子
Where the hell did this kid get a blanket?
我 我觉得他会冷
I-I-I thought he might be cold.
不用你觉得
You don't get to think.
不要逼我上刀
Don't make me use this.
现在不是大发慈悲的时候
Now is not the time to go soft.
道格奥特餐厅
餐厅里没人见过卡尔
No one in the diner has seen Cal.
他们可能只是经过了那里
They probably just drove by.
你们看到前方的电线了吗
Do you see the power lines up ahead?
电线一直延伸到树林里
They jut up into the woods,
然后分开往两个方向走
and they splinter off in two different directions.
绑♥架♥者都会找一些
Kidnappers are gonna be looking
隐蔽的地方藏起来
for a secluded place to hide out.
他们会远离滑雪场地
They're gonna want to stay away from the ski areas
可能藏在人迹更罕至的地方
and probably stick to something with less traffic.
滑雪场地都在左边
All the skiing is to the left.
他们肯定往右边去了
I-It has to be on the right.
下午好 各位
Afternoon, everybody.
有什么进展吗
Any updates?
目前没有 警监
Nothing yet, Captain.
警监 需要我帮忙吗
Oh, hey, Captain. ?Can I get you something?
不需要你帮忙 斯通和瓦斯克斯呢
No, you can't get me something. Where are Stone and Vasquez?
瓦斯克斯在这儿 我可以帮你叫他
Vasquez is in here. I can get him for you.
你们在这里干什么
What's happening in here?
其他人去哪了
Where are the others?
瓦斯克斯
Vasquez?
密卡米
Mikami?
你们得有人赶紧告诉我是怎么回事
One of you is gonna open your mouth this second,
否则有人就要被停职了
or someone is getting suspended.
他们去州北部了
They're heading upstate.
我们认为卡尔被关在那
It's where we think Cal is being held.
我要通知州巡逻队
I'm calling state patrol.
幸运的话 他们可以建立周界 否则就太迟了
Hopefully, they can create a perimeter before it's too late.
到底什么太迟了
W-- Uh, t-too late to what, e-exactly?
拦截绑♥架♥者 控制住他们
Intercept the kidnappers, overwhelm them,
和他们谈判
negotiate with them.
我们有成熟的程序 策略
We have established procedures, tactics.
你能稍等一下吗 就一会儿
Can you just hold on -- just stop for one second?
这些策略听着都像
These tactics sound like the kind of thing
会危及人♥质♥的安危
that could endanger a hostage.
我们是专业人士 女士
We're professionals, ma'am.
你得让我们履行职责
You need to let us do our job.
警监 恕我直言 他是我儿子
Captain, with all due respect, this is my son.
如果你做了任何危及他平安回家的事
If you do anything to jeopardize him coming home to me safely,
我发誓 你会悔得肠子都青了
I swear to God, you'll wish you didn't wake up this morning.
别看我
Don't look at me.
米凯拉觉得她能救他
Michaela thinks she can save him.
我信任她
I trust her.
你很幸运 我也为人母
You're lucky I'm a mother.
我可以暂时不通知州警
I can keep them offline for now.
你俩现在过去 让当地警♥察♥待命
You two start up there and get local PD on standby.
奥莉芙不是说这条路上有小木屋吗
Didn't Olive say ?there were cabins off this road?
我手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
I don't have any signal.
我们是在哪里错过了岔道吗
Did we miss a turn-off somewhere?
接着开吧
Keep driving.
这是条死路
It's a dead end.
你知道我们要去哪里吗
Do you know where we're going?
更远的地方
Farther.
小米 看 步道的标志
Mick, look -- trailhead.
看来接下来我们要步行了
Looks like we're on foot from here.
我也一起去
I'm coming.
不行 泽克 外面太冷了
No, Zeke. It's below freezing out there.
你的身体撑不住的
You won't make it.
你能给我们点时间独处吗
Can you give us a sec?
这里很暖和 好吗
It's warm in here, okay?
你能坚持到我回来吗
?Can you hold on till I get back?
万一我撑不到...
In case I don't --
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
米凯拉 没事的
Michaela... it's okay.
不应该是这样的 这完全错了
This isn't how it's supposed to happen. This is wrong.
我得到了我生命中想要的一切
I got everything I ever wanted in life.
远远超过我应得的
And more than I deserved.
我得去找卡尔了
I got to get Cal.
我知道
I know.
你找到他后 告诉他我爱他
When you do, tell him I loved him.
又来 认真的吗
Again? Really?
不 我们的事情还没解决
No. We're not done.
小姑娘 你该睁开眼睛
Little girl, it's time you open your eyes
看看现实世界是如何运作的
to how things work in the real world.
我的工作是保卫国家
My job is to protect this country.
而你
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表