剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Is that a threat?
我想把无辜的人从监狱里救出来
I am trying to get ?an innocent man out of jail.
拜托 别把这个当成我们之间的事
Please, ?do not make this about us.
真的吗
Seriously?
这件事当然和我们有关
This has everything to do with us.
我为了你毁了我的一生
I blew up my entire life for you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我需要我们做正确的事 拜托
I need us to do the right thing, though, please.
我要求我们来一起解决这个问题
I'm asking for us to fix this together.
你要求的太多了 小米
You're asking for too much, Mick.
抱歉 但我不会一个不信任的人
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna torpedo my career
-毁掉我的事业 -别说了 拜托
- for some guy I barely trust. - Just stop. Please.
我不想伤害你 真的
I am not trying to hurt you. Truly.
但我要帮助泽克
But I'm gonna help Zeke,
为了做到这点 我不惜一切代价
and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to do that.
如果你不想帮我 这是你的选择
If you don't want to help me, that is your choice.
但你要准备好
But be prepared.
这是威胁吗
Was that a threat?
不必是
Didn't have to be.
妈妈又有了一个呼召
Mom had another Calling.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我在瑜伽馆遇到了一位准妈妈
Yeah, I met this great mom at the yoga studio today.
她离开的时候 我听到我自己说
And when she was leaving, I heard myself saying,
"让她睁开双眼"
"Open her eyes."
然后我在她车上看到了一个可怕的石像鬼
And then I saw this awful gargoyle on her car,
若隐若现
like, looming.
宝贝 这太可怕了 你还好吗
Honey, that's terrifying. Are -- are you okay?
我没事 只是有点担心她
I'm fine. I'm just -- I'm worried about her.
我无法摆脱这种糟糕的感觉
I can't shake this bad feeling.
这个东西很可怕 但我们查了石像鬼
This creature was terrifying, but we looked up gargoyles,
很显然 它们应该保护你不被恶魔袭击
and, apparently, they're supposed to protect you from evil.
所以我也不知道
So I don't know.
或许我该让她睁开双眼看那个吗
Maybe I'm supposed to open her eyes to that?
或许她身处危险之中
Maybe she's in some kind of trouble?
或许她下节课会来
Maybe she'll be in the next class?
我等不到下节课了
I can't wait till then.
所以
So...
找到她吧
track her down.
她车上有个大都会儿童足球俱乐部的贴纸
She had a Metro Kids Soccer bumper sticker.
我来查查这支队伍的训练时间
I'll look up where the teams practice.
-你在干什么 -帮助你啊
- What are you doing? - Helping you.
当然不用 你手上的事已经很多了
Absolutely not. You have enough on your plate.
我们能行的
We got this.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Well, is there anything I can do to help?
不 宝贝
No, babe.
我们没事 你把你的事情做完就行
We're good. You get your work done.
我找到了网页
I found the website.
太好了
Awesome.
那你们俩查吧
Wow. ?I'll leave you to it, then.
如果有需要打电♥话♥给我
Call if you need me.
再见
Bye.
她说她的孩子六岁
So, she said her kid was 6.
网站上写了儿童队在哪儿训练吗
Does it say where ?the younger teams practice?
快点 宝贝 快点
Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
给我个结果
Gimme aces!
亲爱的阿历克斯
这封信我写了好多遍了
想说的话有许多
我不知道怎么说出来
你到底在看什么
What are we looking for, exactly?
我知道 医药公♥司♥的保密协议
I know, I know. Drug-company NDA.
我只是个不起眼的小卒
I'm just a fly on the wall.
得诺贝尔奖的时候记得感谢我就行了
Just thank me ?when you get your Nobel.
我感受到了史诗级的失败
I'm vibing epic fail.
我们还有时间再来一遍
We have time for another round.
人真的会筋疲力竭
Burnout is actually a thing.
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When is the last time you slept?
没想到你今天会来
I wasn't expecting you today.
我想我找到了新的圣杯
I think I found a new Holy Grail.
这个人的呼召也太疯狂了 本
This guy's Callings are insane, Ben.
如果你没有亲自采访他
If you didn't interview him yourself,
我都难以相信
I would never believe it.
他住在费城
He's in Philly?
好的 我需要把他的血样送去实验室
Okay, I need to get his bloodwork for the lab.
我们什么时候能去见他
When can we go see him?
我要查一下我的日程安排
Uh, I'll check my calendar.
现在怎么样
Well, how about now?
如果这个人的呼召更强烈
If this guy is having more intense Callings,
他变异的基因串可能更长
he may have a longer strand of the mutated gene.
我的基因分离工作就更容易了
It might be easier for me to isolate.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你怎么不觉得兴奋
Well, why aren't you more excited?
这可能成为我们的新突破
This could be our breakthrough.
呼召和死期可能都会消失
The Callings, the Death Date could all go away.
这不是我们一直以来拼命工作的目的吗
I mean, isn't this what we've been working our asses off for?
当然是
Oh, of course it is.
我可能要找到工作了
I may have gotten a job.
这真是个很棒的消息
That's really great news.
我需要试讲一堂课 和学院的教职工见面
I need to give a lecture, meet the faculty.
现在事情实在很多
There's a lot right now.
你能加入他们 真是他们的服气
Well, they would be really lucky to have you.
越早越好
Just as soon as you can.
他就是这几天转过去的
He would've just transferred in the other day or...
你确定没有这个人吗
Are you sure there's nothing?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
伊齐基尔·兰德勒 没查到吗
Ezekiel Landon? Nothing?
好的
Okay.
你好 我想查一下
Uh, yeah. Hi. Just checking in.
想问一下你们是否收到我发的信息
Checking in to see if you got my message
关于伊齐基尔·兰德勒
about Ezekiel Landon.
你好
Hi there.
我是129区的斯通警探
I'm Detective Stone from the 129th.
我很好 谢谢 你好吗
Uh, I'm good. Thank you. How are you?
需要你帮忙查询一个犯人
Yeah, um, just need some help tracking down an inmate --
他叫伊齐基尔·兰德勒
Ezekiel Landon.
伊 齐 基 尔
E-z-e-k--
有吗 他在你们那里吗
You do? You have him?
我能跟他说句话吗
Can I talk to him?
不不不 拜托了 我只需要一分钟
No, no, no, please, I just need one minute
跟他说点事情
to just talk to him about something.
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke! Zeke!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
泽克 拜托 坚持住 坚持住
Zeke, please! Come on! Come on!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
泽克 不
Zeke, no!
你的命运掌握在招聘委员会手里
So, your fate's in the hands of the Hiring Committee.
他们都在教室旁听 我替你美言了几句
They're all sitting in. I talked you up.
感谢
Thanks for that.
但没提我们的关系
Left out the part about us.
再次感谢
Doubly thanks for that.
站在中间的是托宾教授
Dr. Tobin in the middle?
很喜欢你关于计算数学的论文
Big fan of your paper on computational math.
她一定会投你一票
Her vote's in the bag.
你要给戴领结那个人留下深刻印象 西蒙
Bow tie's the one to impress -- Simon.
好的
Okay.
斯通教授
Professor Stone.
TJ
TJ!
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我看到了你讲课的推文 我想来听听
I saw the tweet about your lecture, figured I'd sit in.
为什么 想来睡个午觉吗
Why? 'Cause you needed a nap?
我尽量小点声打呼噜
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表