剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我去集结小队
I'll get a team.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
他俩都是
They both are.
-妈 妈 -你...
- Mom. Mom. - Are you -- Are you --
-天呐 妈 -妈
- My God. Mom. - Mom!
宝宝的心率在下降
The baby's heart rate is dropping.
外科医生还有三个小时才到
The surgeon's still three hours away.
如果你想我来做手术 我们现在就要做
If you want me to do the surgery, we need to do it now.
我明白 做吧
I understand. Let's do it.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
你不可以有事
You have to be okay.
拜托
Please.
停下
Stop.
先别走 我改变主意了
Stop, stop. I'm changing my mind.
我们不做手术
We're not doing the surgery.
格蕾丝说过我们必须照顾这孩子
Grace said we have to take care of the kids,
我们就要这么做
and that's what I'm gonna do.
不做手术 给她输血
No surgery. Just... give her the transfusions.
救救我妻子
Just save my wife.
一切都会没事的
Everything will turn out well.
实验室 请拨512 512
Laboratory, dial 5-1-2, 5-1-2.
你是家人吗
Are you family?
不 抱歉 我应该走
No. Sorry, I should just leave.
不 他可以留下
No. He can stay.
这个人救了我
This man saved my life.
我不知道我是否真的救了你
I don't know, if I really saved your --
不 我知道
No, I know.
如果你没有突然出现 我就死了
If you hadn't come out of nowhere, I'd be dead.
你现在生龙活虎
Wow. Well, you are very much alive.
实验室检查过了
Labs check out.
X光显示肺里没有积水
X-rays show no water in the lungs.
你可以走了
You're good to go.
我想你会需要拿回这些
Guess you'll need these back.
你真是个奇迹 谢谢
You really have been a miracle. Thank you.
-不好意思 -如果...
- Excuse me. - You know, if -
如果有什么我能帮忙的
if there's any way I can help you out.
-不用了 谢谢 -不好意思
- No, thanks. - Excuse me?
站住
Stop!
天呐 不敢相信我找到了你
My God. I can't believe I just found you.
希望是重要的事 我们下午很忙
I hope this is important. We have a busy afternoon.
抱歉让你们赶过来 但是你们要来看看
Yeah, sorry for the 911, but you're gonna want to see this.
西蒙 看看我们找到了谁
Hey, Simon. Look who we found.
本·斯通墙壁上的泽克
It's Zeke from Ben Stone's wall.
我知道这是谁
I know who it is.
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
我们以为你会很开心
We thought you'd be impressed.
计划不是这样的
This is not the plan.
我们现在找到他了 难道这样放他走吗
Well, we got him now. Should we just let him go?
我们一放他走 他就会报♥警♥
The minute we release this guy, he's gonna call the cops,
然后我们全都会牵连在内
and then we'll all be implicated.
会危及到我的所有计划
It's puts everything I've planned at risk!
那别放他
So don't release him.
解决他
Get rid of him.
嫁祸给米凯拉·斯通
And blame Michaela Stone.
开枪打伤她的人就是他 对吧
He's the guy who shot her, right?
这样看起来像是报复
It'll look like revenge.
妈妈不会有事吧
Is Mom gonna be okay?
不会的 孩子
Yeah, buddy.
她需要输血
She needs a blood transfusion,
但是她会没事的
but she's gonna come through this.
你们能在外面等吗
Hey, guys, you mind waiting outside?
已经开始输血了
The transfusion has started.
我们应该很快会看到你妻子好起来的
We should see an improvement in your wife soon.
但是胎儿心率正在下降
But the fetal heart rate is dropping.
很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我能和她单独待一会吗
Can I have a minute?
我要你知道
I need you to know
我这么做是为了卡尔和奥莉芙
I'm doing this for Cal and Olive.
他们不能失去你
They can't lose you.
我也不能失去你
Neither can I.
我太爱你了
I love you too damn much.
或许我爱你不够多
Or maybe I don't love you enough,
不足以把你的意愿放在我的需要之上
not enough to put what you'd want ahead of what I want.
因为我要你 格蕾丝
Because I want you, Grace.
我知道你愿意牺牲自己来保护这个孩子
And I know you'd give your life to protect this baby.
但你现在昏迷了 所以
But you're not here, so...
我需要你
I need you to please...
请你原谅我
please forgive me.
我可爱的
You sweet...
可爱的女儿
sweet baby girl.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我在拿你做赌注
I'm stacking the deck against you,
你甚至都还没出生呢
and you're not even born yet.
我知道可能性很小 但...
I know the odds are slim, but...
我有信心
... I have faith.
我有信心你一定能挺过去的
I have faith you're gonna make it somehow.
我... 我就是相信
I just -- I just do.
如果你真的做到了
And if you do make it,
你就会是世界上最幸运的小女孩
you'll be the luckiest baby girl in the world,
因为你有世界上...
because you have the world's --
最好的妈妈
... world's best mom.
我必须这样做
I need to do this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我需要你努力抗争
I need you to fight.
我找到他了 他就在楼下
I found him. He was downstairs.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这就是我告诉过你的那位专家
This is the specialist I told you about.
我们找不到他
We couldn't reach him.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这是那个病人吗 格蕾丝 是吗
This is the patient? Grace, is it?
是的
Uh, yes.
他们说你能救我的妻子和孩子
Uh, they said you could save my wife and my baby?
我做过很多次这样的手术
I've done this surgery many times,
但孩子的心率一直在下降
but the baby's heart rate has been dropping.
-我们必须马上手术 -好的
- We need to go now. - Yeah, yeah, okay.
你不能跟来 先生
You can't come, sir.
那我能做什么
Uh, what -- what can I do?
你可以祈祷
You can pray.
想象一下如果828航♥班♥的乘客
Imagine how the world would feel about 828ers
冷血地暗♥杀♥了自己的男友
if one of them just stone-cold
大家会怎么看他们
assassinated her boyfriend.
他们会丧失所有的同情心
They'd lose every ounce of sympathy.
然后我们公布了收集的所有罪证
Then we release all the incriminating intel we've gathered.
这会造成更大的影响
It would have a much bigger impact.
你可以捏造一些证据 指向米凯拉
You can plant something, some piece of evidence
她哥哥 或者他们两人的证据吗
that points to Michaela or her brother or both?
没问题
Yeah. I can.
很好
Good.
就这么做
Let's do this.
西蒙 你同意吗
Simon? You good with that?
同意
Yes.
手脚利索一点
Just make sure you keep this clean
别牵扯到我们
and keep us out of it.
没问题 你俩可以走了
Not a problem. You two can roll.
他抓到他们了 两个人都被抓住了
He got them. He got both of them.
进去 他们有一个人♥质♥和至少两把枪
Going in. They've got a hostage and at least two guns.
可能会发生交火
Could be a powder keg.
别说话
Don't say a word.
这个男人毁了我的生活
This man has destroyed my life.
一枪爆了他的头应该感觉不错
It's gonna feel so good to put a bullet in his head.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表