剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
And the guy has no idea that Theo isn't his?
好像是那样
It seems that way.
奥琳娜说得很明确
Orlena was pretty clear
她丈夫是一个非常投入 有爱的父亲
that her husband is a very involved, very loving father.
但我可以坚持要探视 是吗
But I can insist on visits, right?
法律上来说是的
Legally, yes.
但你有可能破坏一个幸福的家庭
But you'd be risking blowing up a happy family.
我不想那样
I don't want to do that.
但我要见西奥
But I should get to meet Theo.
就一次
Just once.
你觉得你们能帮我实现吗
Do you think you can make that happen?
你确定
Are you sure?
作为一个父亲 我想说...
Because as a father, I have to say...
置身事外不像你想的那么容易
I think it'd be harder to walk away than you think.
好 我们试试
Okay, we'll try.
我们必须试一试
I mean, we have to try.
呼召的含义很明显 西奥需要我们的帮助
The Callings were clear. Theo needs our help.
也许那意味着他也需要你的帮助
And maybe that means he needs your help, too.
泽克 好久不见
Hey, Zeke! It's been forever!
你躲哪儿去了
So, where you been hiding?
躲在洞里
Uh, in a cave.
我信你
I believe it.
没有你 聚会都不一样了
Well, the parties haven't been the same without you.
抱歉 我的风度去哪了
I'm sorry. Where are my manners?
-我是卢卡斯 -艾拉
- I'm Lucas. - Ella.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
请坐 艾拉
Sit down, Ella.
你和柯特妮说过话了
So, you spoke to Courtney.
她说她现在和你关系不好
She says she's in bad with you right now.
你惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
不惊讶
No.
我以高于市场的价格买♥♥进
I'll buy at over market value,
卖♥♥出一半 给你提成
sell half, give you a cut,
在一周内还清柯特妮的债
repay Courtney's debt within a week.
那女孩还是让你着迷
That girl still has got you under her spell,
不是吗
doesn't she?
无意冒犯
No offense.
无所谓
None taken.
他俩很疯狂
Those two were crazy.
小柯总算脱身了
I mean, Court was off the hook.
那女孩喜欢派对
That girl liked to party.
你呢 艾拉
What about you, Ella?
你喜欢派对吗
You like to party?
我来这里不是为了90年代的装饰
Well, I'm not just here for the '90s decor.
听你这么说我很高兴
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
我认识泽克 我相信他
See, I know Zeke, and I trust him.
但我不认识你
But I don't know you.
就把这个当作...
So, let's consider this...
一种信任测试
sort of a trust exercise.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她先嗑嗨 我们再谈生意
She's gonna need to shoot up before anything goes down.
你觉得这与死期有关吗
Do you think any of this has to do with the Death Date?
你为什么那么说
Why would you say that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这总好过觉得
'Cause it's better than thinking
呼召只是在耍我们吧
the Callings are just toying with us.
我觉得我们应该只是帮助西奥
I think we're supposed to just help Theo.
这对他有什么帮助
How's this help him?
芬恩和他见一面 然后呢
I mean, Finn sees him once, then what?
我不知道
I don't know.
她在这儿吗
Is she here?
天呐 你跟以前简直一摸一样
My God, you look exactly the same.
就见这一次 对吧
It's just this one meeting, right?
然后我就离开 如果西奥想这样的话
Then I'll leave, if that's what Theo needs.
是的
It is.
西奥 西奥 过来一下
Theo. Theo, come here for a sec.
我想让你见几个朋友
I want you to meet some friends.
这是本和萨尼 这是芬恩
This is Ben and Saanvi, and this is Finn.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
我喜欢你的石头
I like your rock.
这不是石头 它是一只非常安静的青蛙
It's not a rock. It's a very still frog.
它真的很安静
It's very still.
我能告诉你个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
当然
Sure.
实际上它就是块石头
It's actually a rock.
我们能进去看看恐龙吗
Can we go in there to see the dinosaurs, please?
可以 马上就去
Yes, we can. In a minute.
再见
Bye.
西奥的眼睛一直都是黑的吗
Has Theo always had dark eyes?
不是黄色瞳孔吗
No yellow circles?
不是 他跟我眼睛一样
Nope. He has my eyes.
你还好吗 宝贝
Hey, you okay, chiquito?
我很好
I'm fine.
他最近很累
He's -- He's been tired lately.
我们该走了
We should go.
等等 这就走啦
Wait. Already?
但 我才
But...I barely...
也许我可以做他的朋友
Look, maybe I could just be his friend, you know?
送点礼物或钱啊什么的
Send some gifts or something, money?
我什么都不需要 西奥也不需要
I don't need anything, and neither does Theo.
伙计们 你们准备好走了吗
Hey, guys. You ready to go, huh?
你摔得重吗
Did you fall too hard?
你摔得很重吗
Did you fall pretty hard?
西奥有点运动障碍
Theo's having motor issues.
在呼召里 他的眼睛不一样
And in the Callings, his eyes were different.
他眼睛有明显发黄的迹象
They had distinctive yellow rings,
这是肝病的症状
which is a sign of liver disease.
而且只有等到发病的时候才能发现
And you don't get that until you're crashing.
这就是呼召想让我们搞清楚的
That's what the Calling wanted us to figure out.
他最近有没有看上去很恍惚
Has he seemed disoriented lately?
还在奇怪的时间睡着
Has he fallen asleep at odd times?
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
奥琳娜 听我说
Orlena, listen to me.
我是医生 我们得送西奥去医院
I am a doctor, and we need to get Theo to a hospital.
现在
Now.
她不喜欢打♥针♥
She's not a needle girl.
太胆小 她只嗑药片
Too uptight. Pills only.
但我很乐意打♥针♥
But I'm happy to take it.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我胆小
I'm too uptight?
柯特妮就不胆小 对吧
Courtney wasn't too uptight, right?
柯特妮 显然你还为她着迷
Courtney, who apparently still has you under her spell?
我说过我们应该去科罗拉多
Look, I told you we should've gone to Colorado.
这家伙真差劲
This guy sucks.
你说我什么
What did you say to me?
好啦 冷静点
Alright, back off.
这家伙和我一起经历了很多
This guy and I have been through a lot together.
再说他的价格超合算
Plus his prices are way better.
不 我们付的价格比市价高
No, we're paying over market value
就因为你前任是个瘾君子
'cause your ex is a junkie!
至少她不会这么鸡婆
At least she was fun to be around!
邓肯
Duncan.
让我们赶紧完成交易
Let's finish this transaction,
然后你俩带着你们的闹剧赶紧走人
then you two can take your drama and go away.
我认识你
I know you.
不 你不认识我
No, I don't think so.
不 你是828航♥班♥上的乘客
Nah, y-you're an 828er.
而且你还是个警♥察♥
And you're a cop.
我不得不说 泽克 我很失望
You know, I gotta say, Zeke, I'm disappointed.
这意味着我要取消你的贵宾身份
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表