剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
to find out what the Al-Zuras book means.
也许我会找到死期的线索
And maybe I'll find a clue about the Death Date.
别 奥莉芙 我很抱歉
No, Olive, I'm sorry.
-拜托 我不 -不行 好吗 我做不到
- Please, I don't... - No, okay? I can't do this.
现在不行
Not now.
你能来真是太好了 杰瑞德
Good of you to come, Jared.
为了小米在所不辞
Anything for Mick.
听着 无论如何
Listen, f-for what it's worth...
无论如何
For what it's worth...
一切都没事
it's all good.
刚才那是对"尴尬"的标准定义
That was the dictionary definition of "Awkward."
也许来杯这个会好些
Maybe this'll help.
他们有更烈的酒吗
They got something stronger?
对 当然
Yeah, of course they do.
要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you something?
水 或吃的
A glass of water or something to eat?
取消婚礼
Call it off.
什么
What?
我的胃不舒服 我想
My stomach is in knots. I thought...
我想本也许找到了什么
I thought maybe Ben might have found something
可以救泽克的东西 这样才说得通
that would help save Zeke and this would all make sense,
或我会收到一个征兆 声音 幻象
or... or I'd get a sign, a voice, a vision,
之类的东西 它告诉我 嫁给他
something that told me that marrying him
让他结束他的治疗
and letting him end his treatments
是正确的选择 但这些都没出现 所以
was the right thing to do, but none of that's happened. So...
我无法参加婚礼仪式
I can't go through with this.
小米
Mick.
告诉我你找到了线索 拜托 什么都行 本
Tell me you found something. Please, anything, Ben.
是的
I did.
这是 这是妈的面纱吗
Is this... Is this mom's veil?
对
It is.
如果有征兆的话 这是个大征兆
I mean, that's a pretty big sign if there ever was one.
你怎么找到的
How did you find it?
呼召
The Calling.
万事都互相效力 小米
All good things, Mick.
万事都互相效力
All good things.
我得走了
I gotta go.
说真的吗
Seriously?
转告她 我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry.
今天我们齐聚一堂来见证并确认
We've gathered today to witness and affirm
泽克和米凯拉做出
the choice Zeke and Michaela have made
结为人生伴侣的决定
to stand together as partners in life.
他们各自写了对彼此的婚姻誓言
And they have written their own vows of commitment to one another.
米凯拉
Michaela...
我们没有足够的时间做我们想做的事
we'll never have enough time to do everything that we want,
创造我们想要的全部回忆
to create all the memories we'd like,
但有你相信我
but having you believe in me,
关心我 爱我
care for me, love me
是我人生中最美好的礼物
has been the greatest gift of my life.
我发誓
And I vow,
在我有幸成为你丈夫的期间
however long I'm privileged to be your husband,
让你的世界充满你应得的爱
to fill your world with all the love you deserve.
泽克 我想成为最好的妻子
Zeke, I want to be the best wife that I can be,
这对我来说意味着 我会陪在你身边
which to me means I will stand beside you,
爱你 支持你
loving you and supporting you
不管你的选择是什么
in whatever choices you make in your life.
我绝不会放弃你
I will never give up on you.
我将为你的生命奋斗
And I will fight for your life --
为了我们共同的生活奋斗
our life together
只要我俩还活着
for as long as we both shall live.
凭借纽约州授予我的权力...
By the power vested in me by the state of New York...
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我不敢相信你看见了妈妈
I can't believe you saw Mom.
她看起来怎样
How'd she look?
像妈妈
Uh, like Mom.
婚纱 她的出现
The veil, her showing up --
我觉得她想告诉我什么
I think she was trying to tell me something.
那我也不意外
Well, I wouldn't put it past her.
也许我不用非得选一条路不可
Maybe that I don't have to choose one path or another,
也许我可以尊重泽克的心愿
that I can still honor Zeke's wishes
同时努力拯救他的生命
and keep fighting to save his life.
我觉得妈妈要说的就是这个
I think that's exactly what mom would say.
我很生气
I was mad.
对呼召 对这个世界
At the Callings, at the world.
但是看见她 我...
But seeing her, I...
我要竭尽所能救泽克
I got to do everything I can to save Zeke.
杰瑞德怎么了
Hey, um... what happened to Jared?
他 他说他很抱歉 但
Oh, he -- he said he was sorry, but --
不 不 没事 我不怪他
No. No, it's okay. I can't blame him.
别想了 好吗
Just put it out of your mind, okay?
统统忘掉
All of it.
你应该高兴
You deserve to be happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以和我跳这支舞吗
May I have this dance?
你没事吧
You alright?
比没事还好
I'm better than alright.
我和你在一起 这才是最重要的
I'm with you. That's all that matters.
那你很高兴你说了"我愿意"
So you're glad you said "I do"?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
我知道你有顾虑
I know you've had reservations.
不知道你是不是反悔了
Didn't know if you still had second thoughts.
我们的情况不一般
Our situation is anything but normal.
但我爱你
But I love you.
永远别怀疑这点
Don't ever Doubt that.
不如你和我一起去吧
Why don't you come with me?
去埃及
To Egypt.
你这个春天就毕业了
You're graduating in the spring.
你可以在那之后和我汇合
You can meet up with me right after.
TJ 我
TJ, I'm --
奥莉芙 我爱你
Olive, I love you.
我想和你在一起
And I want to be with you.
我希望我可以
I wish I could.
但我
But I --
我想让我的小妹妹认识我
I-I want my baby sister to know me.
我希望花尽可能多的时间
And I want to be able to spend as much time as I can
和妈妈 爸爸 卡尔在一起...
with my mom and my dad and Cal before...
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
而我们...分手
Okay, and us... breaking up, it --
我不是要和你分手
I'm not breaking up with you.
我去埃及是为了
I'm going on this trip so that I can try
解决死亡日期的事 好让我们有未来
to solve the Death Date so that we can have a future together.
别放弃我
Just don't give up on me.
绝不会
Never.
我感觉我辜负了你失望 辜负了泽克
I feel like I failed you, and I failed Zeke.
没有
No.
你已经尽力了
No, you tried everything you could.
-我好开心 -我知道
- I'm so happy. - I know.
是吗
Or did I?
我知道本不想让我继续
I know Ben doesn't want me to continue
泽克已经放弃希望了
and Zeke's all but given up hope,
但我 我不能
but I-I can't.
有什么发现就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you find anything.
未知号♥码
您前往哈瓦那的票已就绪
未知号♥码
您前往哈瓦那的票已就绪
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我帅气的孩子啊
My beautiful boy.
我保证我不会放弃
I promise you I'm not gonna give up.
我会追随呼召直到天涯海角
I will follow the Callings to the end of the Earth
拯救泽克
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表