剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
搅得我心神不宁的
and it just stirred me up.
别担心 我只是...
I mean, don't worry. I'm just --
我在拼命工作 用来缓解情绪 只是...
I'm overcompensating with work. It's just...
这倒也是个办法
That's one way to do things.
千真万确 好了
It's tried and true. Okay.
看一下啊
Let's see.
我们... 我们开始吧
Let's, um -- Let's get started.
萨尼 别误会我的意思
Saanvi, please don't take this the wrong way,
但你吃了什么药吗
but are you on something?
没有 我很好
No. I'm fine.
真的 因为你看起来真的很紧张
Really? Because you seem really wired.
没有 我只是... 我给自己注射血清之后
No, I just, uh -- Since I injected myself with the serum,
我出现轻微的...
I've had minor, um...
轻微的冲动控制问题
just minor impulse-control issues.
我虽不是医生 但看着可一点不轻微
I'm not the doctor, but it doesn't seem all that minor.
这只是暂时性的副作用
It's just a temporary side effect.
呼召改变了我们的大脑化学成分
The Callings changed our brain chemistry,
而一旦改变没有了 我的身体
and now that they're gone, it's gonna take
需要一点点时间来重新恢复正常
just a little bit of time for my body to get back to normal.
把胳膊伸出来 我们开始吧
Put your arm out. Let's get started.
那个冲动控制问题恐怕
Uh, I'm not sure an impulse-control issue
对处在戒毒期的人来说不是好事
is the best thing for a recovering addict.
只是暂时的问题
It's just a temporary issue.
我的大脑化学成分在重新恢复正常而已
It's just my brain chemistry's getting back to normal.
这话你说过了
You're repeating yourself.
你的血清刚刚就在这
Okay, your serum was right here.
没错
Oh! Yes!
我们... 我们开始吧
Let's, uh -- Let's get started.
我来准备好血清 不用花很久
I'm gonna prepare the serum, and it shouldn't take too long.
纽约市警♥察♥局
鲍尔斯警监
内务部 真的啊
Internal Affairs? Really?
你觉得我有得选吗
You think I had a choice?
斯通有录音证明你和反对者有瓜葛
Stone had tape connecting you to the Xers.
就算我不向上反映
If I didn't run it up the ladder,
她自己也会的
she would have done it herself.
至少这样的话 我还能控制
At least this way, I can control it.
针对我的调查 警监
An investigation about me, Captain.
没人说会很简单
Nobody said this was gonna be easy.
但都在我的掌控之中
I've got all bases covered.
如果斯通说了什么
If Stone gets anywhere with it,
我可以削弱她 大事化小
I can undercut her and make it go away.
可眼下 她可以
Meantime, she gets to say
对那些内务部探员肆意告发
whatever the hell she wants to the rat squad.
我们得像平时一样对待这起调查
We got to play this out like any other investigation.
我们对你想说的话很感兴趣
We're very interested in what you have to say.
谢谢你的时间 警探
Appreciate you taking the time, Detective.
谢谢你们这么快就做出反应
Thank you guys for being able to jump in so quick.
我需要正式声明
I-I just, uh, need to state for the record
你是自愿来的
that you are here voluntarily,
你有权要工会派代表来...
that you have a right to representation from the union --
不用 我想做对的事情
No, I, uh -- I just want to do the right thing.
很好 那我们的出发点一样
Good. Then we're on the same page.
我们从头开始说吧
Let's start at the beginning.
你和瓦斯克斯警探渊源颇深 对吧
You have a long history with Detective Vasquez, correct?
对 这么说吧
Yea. Um, you know what?
他人非常好
He -- He's a great guy.
他总是非常体贴
He's always been kind and caring.
这一切都让人意想不到
This is all kind of unexpected.
自从你从828航♥班♥回来之后
Uh, Detective Vasquez separated from his wife
瓦斯克斯警探就和他妻子分居了
after you came back on Flight 828.
你们俩复合了吗
The two of you got back together?
没有 不完全是 我们...
Uh, no, not exactly. W-We had a --
我不是要抠细节
I'm not looking to split hairs.
我们犯了个错误
Uh, we made a mistake.
我觉得杰瑞德很不甘心
I think, you know, Jared took that hard,
恐怕那才是
and I-I can only assume
他和反对者勾结的原因
that's what caused him to turn to the Xers.
你们的搭档关系恶化是在你指责他
Did your partnership sour before or after you accused him
攻击你恋人之前还是之后
of attacking the man that you were romantically involved with?
我看不出这和泽克有什么...
I don't see how Zeke is in--
你觉得自己需要
Did you find yourself in need
在分局里重塑形象吗
of some character rehabilitation at the precinct?
需要一次胜利吗
In need of a win?
不好意思
I'm sorry, uh,
你们到底想问什么
what exactly are you guys driving at?
我们想搞明白你为什么似乎对
We're trying to understand why you seem to have a vendetta
和你差点结婚的人心怀怨恨
against a man you almost married.
不 不是这样
Uh, no. No, no, no.
我是担心和他有瓜葛的人
I'm concerned that the people he's associating with
可能有不法行为
might be involved with illegal activity.
这么说你仇视他新的交往对象
So you resent the new woman he's seeing.
我根本不是这个意思
That's not at all what I said.
我能理解你们需要审查我的可信度
I understand that you need to vet my credibility,
但我怎么觉得你们认为我才是坏人
but why do I get the sense that you think that I'm the bad guy?
你们怎么会有我的档案资料
Why do you have my case file?
我们有几个关于你案件的问题
We have a few questions about your case work
从828归来 你复职后办的案子
since being reinstated after 828's return.
事实上不止几个问题
More than a few, actually.
你们不是自己碰巧找到这些资料的
You did not just happen upon these yourselves.
杰瑞德为了自救给你们的
Jared gave those to you to save himself.
我们在这是讨论他与一个仇恨组织的关联
We are here to discuss his involvement with a hate group.
你的案子好像都是跟救援或者解谜有关
Case after case of yours seems to involve rescues or solves
却一点儿证据或者线索都没有
with no evidentiary trail whatsoever.
解救两个被绑♥架♥的女孩
Recovery of two kidnapped girls.
理发店老板谋杀案
Murder of a barbershop owner.
大学生谋杀案
Murder of a college student.
828乘客银行抢劫案
Bank robbery by an 828 passenger.
这个有意思 你男朋友也牵扯在内
Oh, this is a fun one. Your boyfriend was involved.
-我们从这个开始吧 -很好 好的
- Let's start here. - Great. Fine.
但如果你们不接受我对这些案子的解释
But if you don't accept my explanation of these cases,
那这个调查到底有什么用
then where exactly is this heading?
判长♥期♥监禁 警探
To a long prison term, Detective.
好吧 努力想想 卡尔
Alright, think hard, Cal.
你看到什么了 飞机发生了什么事
What did you see? What happened to the plane?
我不记得
I can't remember.
我得把这个造好
I just have to build it.
造什么
Build what?
没事 慢慢来
It's okay. Just take it easy.
本 我很久没看到他这样
Ben, I haven't seen him this worked up
因为呼召这么激动
about a Calling in a while.
好吧 我来帮你
Alright. Let me help.
看起来应该是什么样子
What's it supposed to look like?
像个蜘蛛网 飞机被缠住了
Like a spider web. The plane was trapped in it.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, fine.
我只是觉得有点头晕
I'm just feeling a bit woozy.
我以为孕吐阶段已经过了
I thought the morning sickness was over.
我能做什么
What can I do?
这里 你抓着我来绑
Here, hold this while I tie it.
是什么让你那么确信
So, what makes you so convinced
这个日记是所有事情的关键所在
that this journal is the key to everything
而且我们会是找到答案的人呢
and we're the ones who were supposed to find it?
因为那张塔罗牌使这一切发生了
Because the tarot card that led to all of this,
你们失踪的时候我找到了它
it -- it came to me when you guys were missing.
这本书是拉丁语写的 你懂拉丁语
And the book is in Latin. And you know Latin.
原来我之所以得救
Oh, so my life was spared
是因为呼召不懂得使用谷歌♥翻译
because the Callings don't know how to use Google Translate.
-很好 -我谷歌♥了 译文都乱七八糟的
- Great. - Well, I do, okay, and all I got was gibberish.
TJ 这一切都不是意外
TJ, none of this was an accident.
你的得救 我的得救
Your survival, my survival.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表