剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
忘了这一切 忘了我
Forget about this. Forget about me.
绝不可能
Never.
即便你消失我也做不到
Not even if you up and vanished into thin air.
是啊 那就是壮举了
Yeah, that would be a feat.
请保重
Please be safe.
世界需要你
The world needs you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到的是这个吗
Is this what you saw?
再扩张一点
Uh, more spread out.
那边系上
Tie it up there.
对 就那样
Yeah, like that.
我真的不明白你们想证明什么
I really don't get what you're trying to prove here.
这事没有退路 上面都写得明明白白
There's no way out. It says right here on the page!
"到最后 没有办法摆脱声音
"In the end, there is no way to be rid of the Voice.
唯一存活的方法就是接受"
The only way to survive is to accept."
接受什么
Accept what?
我们要这样活一辈子吗
That we have to live like this forever?
万事都互相关联
That it's all connected!
银龙
The silver dragon.
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
万事确实都互相关联
It is all connected.
刚才天空中的是什么
What was that in the sky?
那是 828航♥班♥吗
Was that...Flight 828?
儿子 你看到的就是那个吗
Buddy, is that what you saw?
我想是的
I think so.
有可能吗
Is it possible?
艾尔-祖拉斯的船和828航♥班♥
Were Al-Zuras' ship and Flight 828
不知为何出现在了同一时间 同一地点
somehow in the same place at the same time?
同一场暴风雨
The same storm?
怎么可能
How?
这对我们来说意味着什么
What does it mean for us?
我想感谢你刚才没有放弃我
I wanted to say thank you for not giving up on me back there.
我有点失去理智了
I sort of lost my mind.
我们都是
Yeah, we all did.
是呼召的缘故
It was the Calling.
但幸好你在这
But thankfully, you were here,
我们刚好有所有解决问题的拼图
and we had all the right pieces to solve it.
TJ 多亏了你
TJ, thanks to you,
我觉得我们刚发现了可以打败死期
I think we just learned how to beat the Death Date.
怎么说
How so?
在这 你刚才翻译了
Here. You translated it yourself.
"没有办法摆脱声音
"There is no way to be rid of the Voice.
唯一存活的办法就是接受"
The only way to survive is to accept."
接受声音吗
Accept the Voice?
是呼召
The Callings.
他在告诉我们遵从呼召
Now, he's telling us following the Callings
是唯一可能存活的机会
is the only way we have a chance.
他还说了别的
He's telling you more than just that.
接着读
Keep reading.
"其他的所有方法都将导致灾难"
"All other paths lead to disaster."
"其他的所有方法"
"All other paths."
萨尼
Saanvi.
我们就快成功了
We're so close.
我只是还需要点时间
I just need a little bit more time.
萨尼 你已经做了很多 让自己身陷危险
Saanvi, you've already done so much, put yourself in danger --
我不会放弃的
I'm not gonna stop.
我拒绝让呼召控制我们的生活 懂吗
I refuse to let the Callings control our lives, okay?
我们会打败死期的 无论如何
We're gonna beat this Death Date, no matter what.
她的研究 她在自己身上用药
Her research, her self-medicating.
你很清楚不是我引起的火灾
You know damn well I didn't start that fire.
你就是在报复我
You're being vindictive.
我不在乎我是否烧毁整个分局
I don't care if I burn this entire precinct down.
我会说出所有你所做的 哪怕有一丝
I will out you for every remotely questionable thing
-猫腻的事情 -小米 你闭嘴吧
- you've ever done! - Mick, shut up?!
你得闭上你的嘴
You have to keep your mouth shut.
我刚救了你的命
I just saved your life.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表