剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
如果要这么做 那一定得我来
If anyone does this, it's me.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
我告诉小米她不能相信你
I told Mick she couldn't trust you.
我猜你永远不知道你能信任谁
Guess you never know who you can trust.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做我的工作 杂种 到那边去
My job, dirtbag. Get over there.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
把枪放下 慢慢放
Put the gun down, slowly.
快点
Now!
把手举起来
Hands up.
把手举起来
Hands up!
你会后悔的
You are gonna regret this.
-把枪放下 -放开我
- Drop it! - Get off me, man.
放开我
Get off me!
你还好吗
You okay?
万事都互相效力
All things work together for good.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-塔玛拉 听我说 -闭嘴
- Tamara, listen. - Don't.
别说了
Just don't.
一直以来 你都在利用我抓比利
This whole time, you were using me to get to Billy?
不 不 我发誓不是这样的
No. No, I swear it's not like that.
怎么不是
Like hell it's not.
我希望是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
如果我善于称赞别人
If I was good at compliments,
我可能会说 你是我共事过的
I'd probably say you're one of the best cops
最棒的警♥察♥
I've ever worked with.
但我嘴不甜 所以
But I'm not, so, instead,
我在警局里你的桌子上放了点东西
I left something on your desk back at the precinct.
你还好吗
You okay?
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
你救了我
You saved me.
你最近似乎做了很多救人的事
You, uh, seem to be doing a lot of that lately.
我不知道你怎么经历了这么多还保持冷静
I don't know how you kept your cool through all that.
我可能没有出现幻听
Well, I may not be hearing voices in my head,
但这些年 我在工作中也学到了一些经验
but I've learned a thing or two in my years on the job.
幸亏这些经验还派得上用场
Glad it still counts for something.
起了很大作用
It counts for a lot.
各位 我需要你们后退
Hey, folks, I'm gonna need you to stay back.
保护犯罪现场 后退
Active crime scene. Stay back.
休息区
她们两个都安然无恙
Both of those ladies are prizefighters.
妈妈正在康复
Mom is recovering,
但她还需要一段时间才能接受探望
and she'll be able to have visitors in just a bit.
-谢天谢地 -谢谢你
- Thank God. - Thank you.
我们的小妹妹呢
What about our baby sister?
我们能看看她吗
Yeah, can we see her?
她在新生儿重症监护病房♥
She's in the NICU.
因为是早产儿 她还要在恒温箱里待一段时间
She'll be in an incubator for a bit, like any 29-weeker,
但可以告诉你们她的情况很好
but you should know she's doing fine.
我真不知道该怎么谢你 要是你没来 我...
I-I don't know how to thank you. If you didn't get here, I --
这其实可以算是一个奇迹了
It was actually something of a miracle that I did.
我今天早些时候在哈莱姆河划皮划艇
I was kayaking earlier today in the Harlem River.
突然失去了平衡翻船了
Lost my balance, and I flipped over.
等等 哈莱姆河
Wait. Harlem River?
是的 刚好有个陌生人
Yeah, and a total stranger happened to be standing
那时候站在高桥下
under the High Bridge at that exact moment.
他跳下水中 救了我的命
He jumped in, saved my life,
而且还好心把我送到了这里
and brought me here for good measure.
救了你的这个人 你知道他在哪吗
This man who saved you, do you know where he is now?
我让他在大厅里等着 想给他一些酬劳
I asked him to wait in the lobby, offered him some money.
他可能还在
He may still be there.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
过来
Come here.
他们手术结束了吗
Are they out of surgery?
你成功了 你完成了一个呼召
You did it. You completed a Calling.
你救的人是唯一
And the man you saved was the one person
能拯救她们俩的人 她们会没事的
that could save both of them. They're gonna be okay.
如果你还需要其他证据
Now, if you needed any more proof
来证明呼召是善意的 就是这个了
that the Callings are good, this is it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你的妻子和孩子一开始为什么会有危险
What put your wife and baby in danger in the first place?
格蕾丝的羊水破了
Grace's water broke.
为什么 为什么会破
Why? Why did it break?
我们还不知道
We don't know exactly.
我知道
I do.
我看到她从河边摔下来 你问她
I saw her fall near the river. Ask her.
她会在那些石头上
The only reason she was on those rocks
是因为呼召让你去那里
was because the Calling told you to go there.
呼召为什么要这样做
Why would the Callings do that?
故意设置一些危险
Set up dangers just to trick us
让我们误以为自己能拯救世界吗
into thinking we're saving the world?
呼召一直在这么做...
It's what the Callings have been doing all along --
控制我们 教我们去相信
manipulating us, teaching us to trust
这样我们最后就就盲目服从
so we will eventually blindly obey,
根本不会去管我们是行善还是行恶
not caring whether we're doing good or evil.
行恶 我们在帮助人们
Evil? We're helping people!
"神迹和奇事"
"Signs and wonders."
你为什么总是这么说
Why do you keep saying that?
《马太福音》24:24
Matthew 24:24.
我爸爸经常会引述
My dad used to quote it.
"因为假基♥督♥ 假先知要起来
"False prophets will arise from the dead
显大神迹 大奇事"
to perform signs and wonders."
我们不是假先知
We're not false prophets.
你一直认定我们站在正义的一边 本
You keep assuming we're on the side of good, Ben,
但我现在知道了
but I know now -
我们死而复生成为了末日的先遣者
we are returned from the dead to be agents of the apocalypse.
你疯了
You're deluded.
"我看见了" 瞎子说道
"I see," said the blind man.
急诊室
紧急医疗
嗯 就在这附近
Yeah, it's in here somewhere.
怎么了
What's going on?
想找我的身份证
Just trying to find my ID.
我们正担心这个
That's what we're worried about.
她没事
She's fine.
她很好
She's perfect.
警督考试指南
杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯
伊登
斯通家族
我给你带了外卖♥♥
I brought you takeout.
谢谢 但你知道我会做饭的吧
Uh, thanks, but you know I can cook, right?
嗯 我领教过了
Yeah, I've had your cooking.
所以我给你带了外卖♥♥
That's why I brought you takeout.
真难伺候
Tough crowd.
我还给你带了这个
I also brought you this,
你可以和我分着喝
which you can share with me.
有段时间没喝了吧
It's been a minute, right?
是啊
Yeah.
不过我没事
I'm okay, though.
敬伊登 斯通家族最新的成员
Here's to Eden, the newest member of the Stone family.
她很小 但是她很了不起
She is small, but she is mighty.
怎么了
What is it?
今天我在医院 不得不做出一个决定
I had to make a decision in the hospital.
保格蕾丝还是保孩子
Grace or the baby.
本 没有人应该做出这种决定的
Ben, no one should ever have to make that decision.
我做了
Well, I did.
我知道格蕾丝想要不惜代价保住孩子
And I knew that Grace wanted to protect the baby at all costs,
而我却选了违背她意愿的
and I chose the opposite.
我不知道我要如何承担这一切
I don't know how I would have lived with that.
你不用承担
You don't have to.
她们都没事
They are both fine.
你可以继续做我见过的
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表