剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
不到一年生了一个男孩
less than a year after you took a trip to Jamaica.
那是我的三个孩子
Those are my three children.
那个男人是我结婚十年的丈夫 他是孩子们的父亲
And that man is my husband of 10 years, and he's their father.
他是个好父亲 求你们 快走吧
And he's a good father. Please, just go.
现在我们怎么办
Now what do we do?
不知道 但那位丈夫不是西奥的父亲
I don't know, but the husband's not Theo's father.
我仍无法理解这个呼召 西奥看起来不错
Still, I don't get the Calling. Theo looks fine.
在飞机上 我看到那孩子眼里的恐惧
I saw terror in that child's eyes on the plane.
我们必须帮助他
We have to help him.
这可有点意思
Okay, this is something.
艾尔-祖拉斯塔罗牌
-告诉我你发现了什么 -这不叫艾尔特拉斯
- Tell me what you got. - It's not Alzeraz.
这叫"艾尔-祖拉斯塔罗牌"
It's the "Al-Zuras Deck,"
由尤瑟夫·艾尔-祖拉斯创造
created by Yusuv Al-Zuras,
他是埃及16世纪的学者和艺术家
a 16th-century Egyptian scholar and artist.
尤瑟夫·艾尔-祖拉斯
Yusuv Al-Zuras.
学者 周游过欧洲
Scholar, traveled around Europe.
什么
What?
早年生活
晚年生活与逝世
根据传说 他在海上失踪了10年
Uh, according to legend, he was lost at sea for 10 years
之后神秘归来
and mysteriously returned.
真的吗
Really?
这经历听起来 有点熟悉
That sounds...familiar.
是的 "他一回来就说自己..."
Yeah. "Upon returning, he claimed he could"...
什么
What?
是什么
What is it?
"他一回来就说
"Upon returning,
他能在脑中听到上帝的声音"
he claimed he could hear the voice of God in his head."
就是说之前发生过这种事吗
Does this mean it's happened before?
我不知道
I don't know.
上面没写他是什么时候死的
Okay, it doesn't say when he died,
但我猜是他回来的十年后吧
but I'm assuming it's 10 years after he returned?
就是说呼召指引我们找到艾尔-祖拉斯
Which means the Calling led us to Al-Zuras
证明死期是真的
to show that the Death Date was real.
我们完全不知道这个人是什么时候死的
Okay, well, we have no idea when this guy died.
我们只知道 他有可能再活了三十年
For -- For all we know, he could have lived another 30 years.
也许呼召指引我们找到这个人
Hey, maybe the Calling led us to this guy
因为他活过了死期
because he survived the Death Date.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
塔罗牌占卜
A tarot reading.
看到这个穿紧身裤的人了吗
This -- See the man in the jeggings?
愚人
他是埃莫·德雷克
It's Emo Drake.
他在用曼陀林表演慢节奏即兴乐曲
And he's doing a slow jam with a mandolin.
如果这张牌我没解读错的话
And if I'm reading the cards right,
他们说那是你最喜欢的音乐
they say it's your favorite kind of music.
但其实
Yeah, but it is...
不是
...not.
我很肯定这是琉特琴
And I'm pretty sure that's a lute.
再看看这张牌
Uh, now, you see this card.
愚人 世界
这是一条光明的前路
This is a glowing path,
照亮真爱之路
illuminating the way to true love.
这看起来真的很像火山和岩浆
Yeah, that just looks so much like a volcano and some lava.
但你说什么都对
But whatever you say.
第三张牌呢
What about the third card?
心脏和皇冠吗
The heart and the crown?
皇后
这是草莓
It's a strawberry.
而那是一个别致的派烤盘
And that is a fancy pie pan.
说明你在未来
Which means you're gonna have
将会吃到一个非常别致的草莓派
a very fancy strawberry pie in your future.
世界 皇后
先生 你将有一个无限光明
You, sir, have a bright, shining,
无比幸运的未来
and, very lucky future.
你说得对
You're right.
我很幸运
I am lucky.
谢谢
Thanks.
我搞不懂你
I don't get you.
有几个女人会让自己男友的前毒瘾女友
How many women would let their boyfriend's junkie ex
和他们住在一起
stay with them?
我坚信每个人都有第二次机会
I'm a big believer in second chances.
泽克说过
Zeke said that,
你是他戒瘾过程中最重要的一部分
that you were the biggest part of his recovery.
不是 是泽克自己想要戒瘾
No, no, Zeke wanted to get sober on his own.
和我没关系
It had nothing to do with me.
我说不好
I don't know.
我看过泽克很多次想要戒瘾
I've seen Zeke try to get clean plenty of times.
我们发誓不再嗑药
We'd swear we were gonna stop using,
但他总是留有一手
but he always had a backup plan.
他会把药丸藏在放袜子的抽屉里
He'd stash a couple pills in a sock drawer,
藏在剃须刀罐里 烘干纸里
the barrel of his razor, dryer sheets.
但是和你一起 他似乎下定决心要戒瘾
But with you, he seems pretty determined.
我们在地球上的时间都是有限的
We all have a limited time on Earth.
我想他只是想过一个踏实的人生
And I think that he's just trying to live an honest life.
我可以去洗澡吗
Is it okay if I take a shower?
我想洗掉他们留在我身上的味道
I need to get the feeling of their hands off me.
当然
Of course. Yeah.
好的
Okay, cool, man.
好 没事 晚点见
Yeah, yeah. No, I'll see you.
回头见 好的 拜
Okay, I'll be there soon. Alright. Bye.
是谁
Who was that?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
这事我来处理
I'm going to deal with this.
泽克 不
Zeke, no.
做出补偿不包括危及自身
Part of making amends is not endangering yourself.
你怎么知道她不会去和其他人买♥♥
How do you know she's not just gonna buy from someone else?
我不知道
I don't.
但是我知道在我妹妹最需要我时
But I do know I turned my back on my sister
我却离她而去
when she needed me the most.
我不会重蹈覆辙
I won't do that again.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
需要做补偿的人是我 不是你
I'm the one who needs to make amends, not you.
我不要你蹚这趟浑水
I'm keeping you out of this.
这由不得你
It's not up to you.
我们应该一起行动
We're supposed to do this together.
你收到了呼召
You had a Calling.
雪花
Snowflakes.
和我们找到你前看到的一样
Just like right before we found you.
经典
Old-school.
卢卡斯真是个很可怕的家伙 小米
Lucas is a really scary guy, Mick.
那正好 我是警♥察♥
Yeah, and I'm a cop.
卢卡斯拿到钱 我们拿到药后
Once Lucas takes the money and we get the pills,
我给你信♥号♥♥ 好吗
I'll signal you, okay?
你确信不想从隔壁房♥间征用
You sure you don't want to requisition
一些高科技设备
some high-tech gear from one room over?
这基本上就是一个挂在绳子上的迪克西杯
I mean, this is basically a Dixie cup on a string.
我还是觉得有内鬼 我不想冒险
I still think there's a leak. I don't want to risk it.
好吧 懂了
Alright. Got it.
就是个迪克西杯
Dixie cups it is.
我有个儿子
I have a son.
儿子
A son.
我只是...
I just...
我错过了他五个生日
I've missed five birthdays.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我要补偿他
I have to make it up to him.
我想补偿 我是他父亲
No, I want to. I'm his father.
实际上 你遇见奥琳娜时 她...
Actually, when you met Orlena, she was...
她已经结婚了
she was married.
我绝不会...
I never would have --
这也不是你的错 你不知道
That wasn't your fault, either. You didn't know.
那人不知道西奥不是他儿子
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表