剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Kinda made me mad 'cause I'm not ready.
你现在不用准备好
There's no reason you should be.
你身上发生的一切都不公平
It's not fair what's happening to you.
比这个治疗更令我痛苦的是
More painful than the treatment
这件事深深地影响了米凯拉
is how it's affecting Michaela.
她真的是我的灵魂伴侣
She really is my soul mate.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
虽然我没有同感 但我理解
I mean, it's not the same, but, yeah.
当然 艾莉克丝
Of course. Alex.
至少你还有希望
At least there is hope for you.
我对我的逆转录酶病毒有信心
I have faith in my retrovirus.
我们只需要在我微调配方之前
We just have to keep the frostbite in check
控制住冻伤
until I fine-tune the formula.
等等 你还在做实验吗
Wait, you're still experimenting?
当然
Of course.
在艾莉克丝事件后
I mean, a little more carefully
需要更加小心 但我还在做
since the little Alex fiasco, but yeah.
艾尔-祖拉斯的日记没有警醒你吗
Al-Zuras' journal didn't warn you off?
上面写着呼召是唯一能避开死期的方法
It said the Callings were the only way around the Death Date,
剩下的一切都会通往灾难
that everything else was a path to disaster.
从放血和水蛭治病的年代以来
Medicine has come a long way
现代医学进步了许多
since bleeding and leeches.
以前许多疾病就像判了死刑
There's so many illnesses that were a death sentence
现在都能治 这又有什么不同呢
and now have a cure. Why is this any different?
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
一旦我解决逆转DNA异常的方法
Once I figure out how to reverse the DNA anomaly,
我们就可以回归正常了
we can go back to being ordinary.
没有呼召 没有死期
No Callings, no more Death Date.
希望如此
I hope so.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们正在追踪一名乘客
We're trying to track down one of your riders.
我很乐意尽我所能
Happy to help any way I can.
九点过后在156大街与休伊特大道上车
Got on at 156th and Hewitt a little after 9:00.
你知道吗
You know what?
正是时候
Right on time.
我们能和司机聊聊吗
Do you mind if we talk to the driver?
那时候是科里
Um, that would be Kory.
-我看看他在不在 -谢谢
- I'll see if he's here. - Thanks.
我让迪亚兹整理了一份
I had Diaz put together a map
和你所说相似的抢劫地图
of robberies similar to yours.
在各个区都有
It's all across the boroughs.
如果这是同一起行动的话 那规模很庞大
If this is all the same operation, then it's huge.
你们在找我的乘客吗
You're looking for one of my riders?
是的 他大约17岁
Hey, yeah. Uh, he's about 17,
棕色头发 背着背包 在九点过后上车
brown hair, backpack, got on a little after 9:00.
那时候有许多孩子上车
A lot of kids get on my bus around that time.
这个人在商店行窃
Guy was shoplifting,
可能赶着最后一刻上车 肯定气喘吁吁
probably got on last minute, definitely winded.
无意冒犯
Look, no disrespect,
但如果我能记住公交上的所有人
but if I remembered everyone got on my bus,
我就辞职去大西洋赌城了
I'd quit and go to Atlantic City.
你的车上有监控摄像吗
Does your bus have security cameras?
我们想看看录像
We want to see the tapes.
当然可以
Sure.
给索尼娅看看你们的警徽
Just flash your badges at Sonia.
她会给你们想要的
She'll get you what you need.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
我猜你的呼召
I guess your Calling's trying
想让我们白白浪费时间
to send us on a wild-goose chase.
万事皆有因 杰瑞德
There's always a reason, Jared.
如果你不想的话 你不必帮我
Look, you don't have to help if you don't want.
我现在感兴趣了
Now I'm curious.
包厘街站
关于卡尔看到的影子...
So, those shadows Cal sees...
怎么了
What about them?
如果它们并不是让我们怀疑呼召呢
What if they're not supposed to make us doubt the Callings?
如果又是一起警告呢
What if they're another warning,
就像火灾一样
like the fire?
警告什么
About what?
有坏事要发生了
Something terrible that's coming.
先生
Sir.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Uh...
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, kid.
你教育得不错 他爸
You raised him well, Dad.
走吧
Come on.
挺身而出
而不袖手旁观
上报可疑活动
凤♥凰♥
The phoenix.
就在那边
Over there.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
我不知道
I don't know.
注意周围
Just keep our eyes open.
你知道那种阴暗的感觉吗
You know that gloomy feeling?
是 我也感受到了
Yeah, I feel it, too.
正在驶入的特快列车不停靠本站点
Approaching express train is not in service.
请远离站台边缘
Please stand away from the platform edge.
看 那边
Look. Over there.
台阶遇到的那个人
The guy from the stairs.
特快列车不停靠本站点
Express train is not in service.
请远离站台边缘
Please stand away from the platform.
不不不 别跳
No, no, no, no, no! Stop!
什么情况
What the hell?
待在医院里最好的事
Best thing about being stuck in a hospital
就是吃垃圾食品没有负罪感
is the guilt-free junk food.
你总是爱吃甜食
You always had a sweet tooth.
我该给你带点东西的
Should've brought something for you.
你今天能来我就很高兴了 妈妈
Ah, I'm just glad you could come today, Mom.
怎么了
What happened?
你过得不错 把自己照顾得很好
You were doing so well, taking care of yourself.
我不碰毒品了 妈妈
I'm not using, Mom.
我保证
I promise.
那你怎么病得这么厉害
Then why are you so sick?
我跟你说过 我在这是因为
I told you. I'm... I'm recovering
之前火灾中的烧伤 还有吸入浓烟
from burns and smoke inhalation from that fire.
对 我知道
Yeah, I-I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是
It's just that, um,
已经这么久了
it's been a long time now.
你是我的所有
You're all I've got.
所以我很担心
So I worry.
你不必道歉
You don't need to apologize.
我对你说过这么多次谎
After all the times I lied to you,
你有权质疑我
you have a right to doubt me.
不 儿子回到我身边我觉得非常幸运
No, I just feel so lucky to have my son back.
看到你很幸福 还谈恋爱了
To see you happy and in love.
我真的很喜欢米凯拉
I really like Michaela.
我也是
Me too.
我想我得走了
Well, I guess I better get going
我今天得赶过去那边
if I'm gonna make it out there today.
我爱你
I love you.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我希望你能和我一起去
I wish you could come with me.
等我好一些我们再一起去
We'll go again when I'm better.
好的
Okay.
我妹妹以前很喜欢琼斯海滩
My sister loved Jones Beach.
所以我们每年都去那里纪念她
So we go out there every year to remember her.
这个传统听起来很美
That's a beautiful tradition.
不幸的是 输着液的我最远
Unfortunately, my IV doesn't travel further
只能走到自动贩卖♥♥机
than the vending machine.
你还没告诉她
You still haven't told her
你的真实情况 是吧
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表