剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
No, no, it just...
这让我想清了一些事
gave me some clarity.
相信我 我最不愿意让你痛苦
Believe me, the last thing I want to do is cause you pain.
所以我一直在奋力抗争
It's why I've been fighting so hard.
我们会帮你找到治疗方法 泽克
We're gonna find you a cure, Zeke.
我希望上帝让我熬到那个时候
And I hope to God I'm there to take it.
但此时此刻 我要把每一天当作最后一天来过
But right now, I need to live every day like it's my last.
我懂
Hey. I know.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
我都能跟需要和解的人和解
I've... I've been able to make peace with everyone I needed to.
我找到宽慰了
I feel closure.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我只要你准备好
I just need you to be.
让我走
Let me go.
萨尼·波尔医生
太好了 蒂姆 我的卡失效了 能让我进去吗
Oh, great. Tim, my badge isn't working. Can you let me in?
抱歉 波尔医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Bahl,
恐怕我们得让你离开
but I'm afraid we have to ask you to leave.
怎么 这是演习吗
What? Is this some kind of drill?
你的医院特权已经被撤销了
Your hospital privileges have been revoked.
这
That's, uh...
这不可能
That's not possible.
我的研究在里面 我要怎么工作
My research is, uh, in there. How am I supposed to do my job?
麻烦请跟我们走
Please, if you'll come with us...
你不明白
Hey. Hey, you don't understand.
人们有生命危险
People's lives are at stake here.
麻烦 波尔医生
Please, Dr. Bahl.
蒂姆 谁授权的
Tim, who authorized this?
谁授权的
Who authorized this?!
你怎么这么安静
You've been awfully quiet.
没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 你确定就是这里吗
Yeah. You sure this is the right place?
我在缉毒局的哥们说
My boy in narcotics says
杰斯和另一个兄弟住在这里
Jace has been crashing here with a brother.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
从墙洞那给你买♥♥了个稞麦面包夹熏牛肉
Got you a pastrami and rye from that hole-in-the-wall place
我们以前喜欢去那
we used to love to go to.
这是什么
What is this?
-三明治 -谢谢你
- A sandwich. - Thank you.
是我最喜欢的三明治
Um, it's my favorite sandwich.
你和我一起处理这个案子...
And you've gotten on this case with me, and...
你请求帮忙
You asked for help.
杰 我...
Look, J, I...
我很感激
I'm beyond grateful for the risks
你冒着危险保护我 救下泽克
that you took to protect me and for saving Zeke's life.
但现在我和他在一起 而且...
But I'm with him now, and...
我爱他
I love him.
小米 你太离谱了
Mick, you're way off base here.
是吗
Am I?
我知道你和泽克在一起
I know you're with Zeke.
我为你感到高兴
And I'm happy for you.
也许这样说有点过了 但我已经接受了
Maybe that's an overstatement, but I've accepted it.
你说得对 我的确想和你一起查这个案子
And, yeah, you're right. I did want to work this case with you,
但不是因为我想跟你和好
but not 'cause I want to get back with you.
而是因为我怀念生活里有你的日子
It's 'cause I miss having you in my life.
我可以接受我们不再是恋人
I can handle not being with you anymore.
但我不能面对失去你这个朋友
I can't handle not having you as a friend.
我也是
Me too.
谁知道呢
I mean, who knows?
也许这件事过后 泽克和我能成朋友
Maybe after all this, Zeke and I will be friends.
什么
What?
他恨我 对吗
He hates me, doesn't he?
-他当然恨了 -不是
- Of course he does. - No.
只是他可能活不了多久了
It's just that he might not be around for much longer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他在医院不是治烧伤 杰瑞德 他是快死了
He's not being treated for burns, Jared. He's dying.
回来是有代价的
Being back has a cost,
我们消失的时间...
and, uh, however long we were gone is...
就是我们剩余的时间
That's how long we have left to live.
等等 你也有日期吗
Wait, you have this, too?
呼召对这一点很明确
The Callings made that pretty clear.
你...你怎么确定...
How... How can you even be sure that...
我们确定 杰瑞德 格里芬的死已经证实了
We are, Jared. It happened to Griffin.
现在正在泽克身上发生
It's happening to Zeke.
这怎么可能 小米
How is this even possible, Mick?
这一切又怎么可能 杰瑞德
How is any of this possible, Jared?!
怎么可能...
How is it possible that...
泽克说让我放手让他走
...Zeke's telling me to let him go?
等等 等等 等等 所以这个呼召和泽克有关
Hold on. Wait, wait, wait. So the Calling was about Zeke?
我不知道 我不... 我不...
I don't know. I don't... I don't...
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I'm...
前所未有的困惑
more confused than I've ever been.
我只能...
I'm just...
祈祷我们能侦破这起冰♥毒♥案子
praying that we m-make this meth-ring bust
这样我就知道呼召指的是这个
so that I know that that's what the Callings meant.
小米 我...
Mick, I...
等等 看
Hey. Hold on. Look.
-那个巴士司机 -他是信使
- That's the bus driver. - He's the courier.
我猜他是来送货的
He's making a drop is my guess.
呼叫总部 巴内尔272号♥正在交货
1-29. 85 in progress at 272 Barnell.
请求援助
Requesting backup.
我们得赶在他逃跑前进去
We got to get in there before he bails.
煤气公♥司♥ 你煤气漏了
Gas company! You have a leak!
安全
Clear!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 把手放在我可以看见的地方 趴到地上
Police! Hands where I can see them! Down on the ground!
趴到地上 过来
Down on the ground! Get over.
过来 靠着柱子
Over here right now! Pole.
别这样
You don't want to do this.
杰斯 闭嘴 我非常清楚你是谁
Jace, shut up. Yeah, I know exactly who you are.
实际上 我专门来看你
In fact, I came especially to see you.
现在我们介绍过了 你最好走开
Ah. Well, now we've been introduced, you best walk away.
让他走
Let him go.
你知道代价会很惨 不是吗 漂亮女士
You know there'll be hell to pay, don't you, pretty lady?
我会给你带来痛苦
The pain I'll bring down on you,
-你从未见过的神圣复仇 -闭嘴
- a holy vengeance like nothing you've ever seen before. - Shut up.
威胁我只会让事情对你更不利 好吗
You threatening me is only gonna make it worse for you, okay?
这事比我俩都重要
This is bigger than both of us.
让他走
Let him go.
让他走 让他走
Let him go! Let him go!
不可以
No!
杰斯·贝勒 你因为持有并贩卖♥♥
Jace Baylor, you are under arrest for possession
非法物质而被捕了
of an illegal substance with intent to sell.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话
Anything you say can and will be used
都将作为呈堂证据
against you in a court of law.
你明白这些权利吗
Do you understand these rights?
底下有勺巧克力
Scoop of chocolate on the bottom,
顶端有薄荷 还有...
mint on top, with...
彩糖粒
sprinkles.
我知道哺乳的母亲需要补充钙
I mean, I know a nursing mother needs her calcium.
但彩糖粒 有什么喜事吗
But sprinkles? What is the occasion?
第二次机会
Second chances.
今天让我意识到 我一直没有
You know, today reminded me that I haven't...
好好享受自己的生活
exactly been making the most of mine.
所以现在开始
So, starting now...
瞧好了
watch out.
我喜欢你的劲头
Well, I like the sound of that.
但是你对我的丈夫做了什么
But what have you done with my husband?
我一直想努力搞清楚一切是怎么回事
I've just been trying so hard to make sense of everything,
但是却毫无头绪
and I've gotten nowhere.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表