剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
离我女儿远点
Stay away from my daughter.
-你们走吧 -什么
- You have to go. ?- What?
你♥爸♥爸说得很清楚
Your dad was very clear.
我们拒绝了
We're turning away the very people
亲身经历过奇迹的人
who experienced the miracle firsthand.
我们还怎么说服世界去相信呢
How are we going to get the rest of the world to believe?
还会有其他奇迹发生的 以赛亚
There'll be another miracle, Isaiah --
更大的奇迹
an even bigger one.
快啊 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
快来 快来
Come on, come on.
那天我的心死了 现在还是很疼
Something in me died that day, and it still hurts.
艾莉克丝
堵车了吗
刚到这里 在办登机手续
但愿一切顺利 有空就回我信息
开始登机了
你在哪儿
对不起 我去不了了
这叫"艾尔-祖拉斯塔罗牌"
It's the Al-Zuras Deck,
由尤瑟夫·艾尔-祖拉斯创造
created by Yusuv Al-Zuras.
艾尔-祖拉斯塔罗牌
根据传说 他在海上失踪了10年
According to legend, he was lost at sea for 10 years.
他一回来就说 他能在脑中...
Upon returning, ?he claimed he could hear
听到上帝的声音
the voice of God in his head.
我看过泽克很多次想要戒瘾
I've seen Zeke try to get clean,
但他总是留有一手
but he always had a backup plan.
他会把药丸藏在剃须刀罐里
He'd stash a couple pills in the barrel of his razor.
-赶快去找医生来 -我这就去
- Get a doctor right now. - Right away.
她在自己身上做试验
She was experimenting on herself?
她怪自己让少校获得了她的研究成果
She blames herself for the Major getting her research,
她觉得必须要加快速度
and now she feels she has to catch up.
这是什么情况
What the hell is happening?
你会需要这些
You'll need these.
至于吗
Really?
还有驱虫剂
And bug spray.
听说牙买♥♥加的蚊子
I hear they have mosquitos
大小跟猫崽子似的
the size of small cats in Jamaica.
水果和坚果
真的假的
Seriously?
妈 你太夸张了 我就去一周
Mom, it's a carry-on -- I'm gonna be gone for a week.
我知道 但是你没有钱
I know, but you can't afford to eat out
跟其他人一样总在外面吃
as much as the other kids.
-我很担心 -没事
- I worry. - ?Fine.
我带上这些
I'll take the bars.
你知道我有多自豪吗
Do you know how proud I am of you?
-妈 别这样 -不 让我说完
- Mom, stop. ?- No, no, I want to say this.
我何德何能 能有这样聪明善良的孩子
I don't know what I did to deserve such a smart, kind boy.
你确定你会没事吗
You sure you're gonna be okay?
你也说了 一周而已
Like you said, it's only a week.
我判断不出来
Okay, so, I can't tell.
你明天晚上想去吗 还是...
Do you want to go tomorrow night, or...?
抱歉 你什么打算
Yeah, sorry. What's the deal?
去夜店
To the club.
玛克辛要去
Maxine's going.
我现在受不了我的父母
And I can't really deal with my parents right now.
他们现在很像惆怅的小鸡仔
They are all, like, gloomy Chicken Littles.
因为那个恐怖的呼召
'Cause of that freaky Calling.
现在该害怕的东西不少
There's a lot to be afraid of right now.
但是也有不少应该感谢的东西
There's also a lot to appreciate.
比如我有幸遇到了你吗
Like that I got to meet you?
没错
Exactly.
归来是上天的馈赠 不承认这一点是不对的
Coming back was a gift, and it's wrong not to acknowledge it.
你听起来很像艾德里安 虔诚小姐
You sound like Adrian, Church Lady.
现在对我来说
Well, he's kind of the only person
只有他是我能理解的
that makes sense to me right now.
那我呢
What about me?
你啊
Yeah.
你也算一个吧
You make a little sense, too.
非乘客 尸体 香槟杯
我 萨尼 小米 芬恩
香槟瓶 融化的玻璃 灰烬
我想不通
I'm stumped.
香槟杯 机舱全被烧光
Champagne glasses, burnt-out plane cabin,
墙也化了
melting walls.
你会想通的
You will figure it out.
真的吗
Will I?
在我看来 我刚想明白一个呼召
Seems to me, I figure out one Calling
就会收到另一个更恐怖的呼召
only to get another one even more terrifying.
格蕾丝 我感觉... 没有希望
Grace, I felt a... hopelessness,
好像不管我们被召唤着去救乘客于什么之中
like whatever we're meant to save the passengers from,
它还是在袭来...
it's coming --
而且它充满暴♥力♥
and it's violent.
咱们过个真正的周六吧
Hey, let's have a real Saturday.
想去惠特尼博物馆吗 也许走一下高线公园
Want to go to the Whitney, maybe walk the High Line?
我不行 我得要上班
I can't. I got to go to work.
我找不到我的剃刀了
Hey, I can't find my razor.
我能借你的用用吗
Can I borrow yours?
请便
Knock yourself out.
没准我落在健身房♥了
Maybe I left it at the gym?
这些是什么
Well, what are these?
我想知道你的剃刀在哪
I wanted to know where your razor was
因为它们里面藏着药
because there were pills in them.
我的剃刀里 你在说什么
In my razor? What are you talking about?
你为什么会往那里看
Why were you looking there?
柯特妮说你会在那里放些额外的
Courtney said that you keep extras there
以防万一 于是...
as a safety net, so...
于是你找到了 可你什么都没说
So you found them, and you didn't say anything?
我要知道你是不是又在嗑药了 泽克
I needed to know if you were using again, Zeke.
为何不直接问我呢
How about you just ask me?
瘾君子都说谎 这是你告诉我的
Addicts lie -- you were the one that told me that.
你知道还有谁也是瘾君子吗
You know who else is an addict?
柯特妮
Courtney.
你就没想过要质疑一下信息来源吗
You didn't think to question the source?
那些药不是你的
So, they're not yours?
对
No.
你会给我设套 感觉糟透了
And it feels like crap that you would set a trap for me,
就像对付你要抓的罪犯似的
like I'm some criminal you're trying to catch.
不 我只是想帮你 泽克
No, I'm just trying to help you, Zeke.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
就算我告诉你 你会相信吗
Would you believe me if I told you?
谁看见我的纽约游骑兵队的帽子了吗
Anyone seen my Rangers hat?
你要去哪
Where you going?
萨姆的妈妈要带我们去科尼岛给他庆生
Sam's mom is taking us to Coney Island for his birthday.
宝贝 你怎么没问我们
Uh...honey, why didn't you ask us?
因为我知道你会不同意 而我真的想去
'Cause I knew you'd say no, and I really want to go.
我了解这很难受 伙计
I know it's tough, buddy,
但眼下我们都要很小心
but we all need to be careful right now.
给你 小家伙 在我房♥间呢
Here you go, squirt. It was in my room.
他们不让我去
They're not letting me.
不会吧
Seriously?
就因为你们害怕 你们要把
Wow. You're gonna hold your own son captive
自己的亲儿子关起来
just because you're scared.
奥利弗 让我们来处理好不好
Olive, how about you let us handle this?
如果我都不能去玩一玩
What's the point of even having five more years to live
再多活五年有什么意义呢
if I can't do anything fun, ever?
卡尔...
Cal...
等等 你要去哪
Hey, hold up. Where do you think you're going?
怎么 我现在也是囚犯了吗
What? So, now I'm a prisoner, too?
不 这叫禁足 因为逃学
No, it's called grounded. For ditching.
学校又打电♥话♥了
The school called again.
你以为事情没有后果吗
Did you think there weren't gonna be any consequences?
又去艾德里安的邪教 而我明确说了...
Returning to Adrian's cult when I explicitly told --
你不要那么称呼它行吗
Would you stop calling it that?!
我是去施汤厨房♥帮忙的
I was helping at the soup kitchen.
不管去哪 都不是旷课的借口
Regardless, there is no excuse for skipping school.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表