剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他这辈子没有听到过太多的肯定
Maybe he just hasn't heard it enough in his life.
你需要他
You need him.
你们俩必须要齐心协力
The two of you have to do it together.
去做什么 卡尔
Do what, Cal?
我也不确定做什么
I'm not sure what.
我只知道...
I just know...
我不想再做这种事了...
I don't want to do this anymore.
我只想做一个普通的小孩
I just want to be a kid.
我知道
I know.
拯救乘客
Save the passengers.
什么
What?
泽克 泽克
Zeke, Zeke!
你们是谁
Who are you?!
你们想从我身上得到什么
What do you want from me?!
不是只有你能起死回生
You're not the only one who can come back from the dead.
《命运航♥班♥》本季前瞻
感觉飞机在坠毁
It felt like the plane is crushing...
我们要拯救乘客
We have to save the passengers.
泽克 抓住我的手
Zeke, grab my hand.
谜团逐渐加深
你知道828航♥班♥上出了什么事
You know what happened on Flight 828.
这会改变一切
This changes everything.
危险越来越大
这是我们活下来的第一步
This is the first step of how we survived.
因为时间
我快冻死了
I'm freezing to death.
我不会轻易放弃
I'm not giving up without a fight.
快要耗尽
无论我们要拯救乘客避免什么灾难
Whatever we meant to save the passengers from,
它就要来临 而且不堪设想
its coming, it's violent.
天啊 这是我们当时的情况吗
Oh my God. Is this what happened to us?
我们坠毁了吗
Did we crushed?
命运航♥班♥
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表