剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Let me take him outside, get him to the EMTs.
我马上回来 还是你的人♥质♥
I'll come right back. You'll still have your hostage.
我怎么知道你不会走
How do I know you're not gonna leave?
因为她还在
Because she's still here.
盖上这个
Here. Put this.
好 好 我把它系上
Okay, alright. I got to tie it on.
我把你的领带松开
Here, let me loosen your tie.
我叫本·斯通 我在828航♥班♥上
My name is Ben Stone. I was on Flight 828.
我要跟你说下你弟弟洛根的事
I need to talk to you about your brother Logan.
他现在正在海边劫持一家银行
He's holding up a bank in Seaside right at this moment.
不可能 我弟弟死了
That's not possible. My brother's dead.
他死在那架飞机上
He died on that plane.
你知道不是这样的 飞机回来了
You know that's not true. That plane returned.
我俩都在那架飞机上 弗兰克
We were both on that flight, Frank.
那我猜你也死了
Then I guess you're dead, too.
弗兰克 拜托
Frank, please.
洛根劫持我妹妹作人♥质♥
Logan is holding my sister hostage.
我需要你说服他放弃
I need you to talk him down.
我弟弟不在了
My brother's gone.
别再说什么828航♥班♥上的乘客都死了
Stop saying the 828 passengers are dead.
我们就站在这里
We're standing right here.
你怎么可能还是你
How can you really be you?
洛根没有变老
Logan didn't age.
他还出现了疯狂的幻觉 幻听
He had these crazy visions, heard voices,
不断地说他还会死一次
constantly saying that he was gonna die again.
他觉得他会死
He thought he was gonna die?
他说他总是见到自己的墓碑
He said he kept seeing his own tombstone.
他深受困扰
He was obsessed with it.
他有一个死期呼召
He had a Death Date Calling.
-什么 -是真的
- What? - It's real.
弗兰克 乘客都会死
Frank, the passengers are gonna die.
你跟他一样发疯了
You're just as insane as he is.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait a minute.
我也希望这不是真的 但这是真的
I wish it wasn't true, but it is.
我看见了
I've seen it.
我妹妹和儿子也看到了
So has my sister and my son.
我们会在2024年6月2日死去
We are going to die on June 2, 2024.
什么
What?
TJ 我也不想让你这样知道事实
TJ, I-I didn't mean for you to find out like this.
-我保证 我在想办法解决 -我得走了
- I promise. But I'm working on a solution. - I got to go.
TJ
TJ.
你说的是2024年6月2日
Did you say June 2, 2024?
就是6224
As in 6224?
是的 这个数字对你意味着什么吗
Yeah. Does that mean something to you?
洛根的幻觉
Logan's vision.
我想我知道他为什么要抢劫那家银行了
I think I know why he's holding up that bank.
他想要我保险箱的钥匙
He wants the key to my safety deposit box.
好消息
Good news.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们从少校办公室发现了这个
We picked this up from the Major's office
就在你结束你的心理咨♥询♥后
just after your session.
有新进展
There's been a development.
我们马上就出发
We're a go, immediately.
是通过一条保密的通信线路发出去的
Sent from a classified comm line.
她上钩了
She bought the lie.
下一步就是见面
A meet-up would be the next step.
我们会去的
We'll be there.
这么说来 我们抓到他们了
In which case, we got them?
很有可能是的
We just might have.
中心电影院
到达层 PG-13级
小米 小米 举起手来
Mick! Mick, put your hands up!
别开枪 他受伤了
Don't shoot! He's wounded!
别动 那不是枪手
Stand down. That's not the gunman.
别开枪
Stand down.
我先把他放这儿 然后我再进去
I'm gonna leave him here and go back inside.
你不能再进去了
You are not going back inside.
那你就只有开枪打我了
Then I guess you're gonna have to shoot me.
杰瑞德 杰瑞德
Jared! Jared!
这是枪手的哥哥 他有钥匙
This is the gunman's brother. He's got the key.
不 先把市民弄出来
No, get these civilians out of here.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们现在可以和平地结束这一切
We can end this peacefully right now.
让他见见他哥哥吧 让弗兰克把钥匙给他
Just let him see his brother. Let Frank give him the key.
快点 快点 快点
Come on! Come on! Come on!
你这样打不开的
Never get it open.
我必须打开
I have to.
没有别的办法了 开啊
There's no other way. Come on.
洛根
Logan.
我联♥系♥紧急服务小组 看看能不能争取些时间
I'll contact ESU, see if we can buy more time.
别进来
Don't come in here!
别进来
Don't come in here!
呆在外面
Stay out there!
洛根 是我
Logan, it's me.
看在上帝的份上 洛根
For God's sake, Logan.
如果你把钥匙给我
None of this would've happened
这一切都不会发生
if you had just given me the key.
但用枪 还挟持人♥质♥
But a gun? Hostages?
-你怎么能这样 -你怎么能这样
- How could you? - How could you?!
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
我亲哥哥说我不是人
My own brother told me that I wasn't a human being.
我当时不理解
I didn't understand.
拜托 洛根 把枪给我
Come on, Logan. Please, give me the gun.
给
Come --
给我吧
Come on.
让他们说完
Let them finish.
是我 弗兰克
It's me, Frank.
是我
It's me.
而且我也不想死
And I don't want to die.
我已经十年没碰过它了
I haven't held this in 10 years.
把它给我
Give it to me.
我不明白 你直接拿走就行了
I don't understand. Just take it.
不 爸爸传给了你 现在你得把它传给我
No, Dad passed it on to you. You have to pass it on to me.
拜托
Please.
这就是那所谓的万能药中的一部分吗
Is this part of the magic cure-all?
我不知道
I don't know.
它是你的 它一直都是你的
It's yours. It was always yours.
"把他带回来"
"Bring him back."
说的不是洛根 是他哥哥
It wasn't about Logan. It was about his brother.
至少不管他还剩下多少时间
At least with whatever time he does have left,
他都不会孤独
he won't be alone.
他会在里克斯岛监狱找到很多同伴
Plenty of company at Rikers.
你能 就一会儿
Could you? Just for a second?
行 解开他
Yeah, uncuff him.
当我祖父的团里攻打诺曼底时
Everyone in my grandfather's platoon died
所有人都死了
when they stormed Normandy.
除了他 所有人都死了
Everyone but him.
这个指南针挡住了本该杀死他的子弹
This compass caught the bullet that was meant to end his life.
他把它给了我爸爸
He gave it to my dad.
他肺栓塞的时候它救了他的命
Saved him from a pulmonary embolism.
现在它是我的了
Now it's mine.
它也会救我的
It'll save me, too.
我要去的地方不能带着它
I can't exactly take it where I'm going.
我想让你在我不在的时候帮我保管
I'd like you to hold on to it for me while I'm away.
也许它还能帮你拯救其他的乘客
Maybe it'll help save all the other passengers, too.
我的死期呼召标志是一个孔雀
My portion of the Death Date Calling was a peacock.
这是了解
It was the first step
我们要死去的第一步
in understanding we were going to die.
也许这是找出
Well, maybe this is the first step
我们怎么活下来的第一步
in figuring out how we survive.
真不敢相信呼召把你召到了这里
I can't believe the Calling brought you here.
呼召带我找到了弗兰克
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表