剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你不会想知道的
You're not gonna want to hear this,
不过那个酒保闻起来很香
but the bartender smells good.
我要换搭档了
I'm getting a new partner.
你才不呢 你爱我的
I'm sorry. You love me.
不 我不爱
No, I don't.
我的心
My heart.
就好像有人
It just feels like someone's...
在击打着它
punching it out.
这一切都说不通 它就是
None of this makes sense. It just...
我不知道怎么让它停下来
I don't know how to make it stop.
我想我知道
I think I might.
我觉得呼召想要帮助我们疗愈
I think the Calling wants to help us heal.
不 爸爸 我已经...
No, Dad, I already --
不不不 听我说
No, no, no, no. Just listen.
我又听到了像吟诵祷文的呼召
I had the chanting Calling again,
它把我从事故悼念现场引到了禅宗中心
and it led me from the memorial site to this Zen Center.
等等
Wait.
你去了个禅宗中心
You went to a Zen Center?
-那种佛教信徒的机构吗 -没错
- Like, for Buddhists? - Exactly.
那地方没人 但那吟诵声仿佛...
The place was empty, but the chanting -- it was...
我不知道怎么表达
I don't know how to put it.
包裹着我
Enveloping me.
TJ的妈妈是佛教♥徒♥
TJ's mom was a Buddhist.
他给你的手镯
The bracelet he gave you.
当他回来时 发现妈妈去世了
When he came back and he learned she was gone,
他就自己设计
he did his own -
为她举办了佛教的道别会
DIY Buddhist ceremony for her,
来与她告别
to say goodbye.
也许我们也该为TJ这么做
Maybe we're supposed to do that for TJ.
以此获得...心灵的慰藉
You know, to have some sort of... spiritual closure.
这正像是艾尔-祖拉斯的画
It's just like the Al-Zuras drawing.
你带她穿过了火焰
You carried her through the flames.
也许呼召是要你
Maybe the Calling wants you to...
带她穿越悲痛
carry her through her grief?
带领彼此
Carry each other.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我对呼召的目的毫不关心
I couldn't care less what the Callings want.
但TJ...
But TJ --
他应该会非常希望如此
He would have really liked that.
你还能听到吗
Do you still hear it?
吟诵声
The chanting?
TJ给他妈妈布置仪式时 用了那样的串珠
TJ used beads like those when he did the ceremony for his mom.
好的
Well, good.
我会听你的指导
I'll follow your lead.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我不知道正确的诵词
I don't know the right mantra.
我们可以自己来创造 我们一起
We can make up our own. You and me.
自己设计 对吧
DIY, right?
来吧
Come on.
执行那个任务到底让你喝了几瓶啤酒
Exactly how many beers did you consume on that mission?
就一瓶
Exactly one.
也许你该吃点薄荷糖清新口气
Might just want to pop a little breath mint.
新提示 找到匹配项
找到线索了
We have a hit.
你好 混球
Oh, hello, dirt bag.
因袭击和醉酒滋事 被限制自♥由♥
Stints for assault, drunk and disorderly...
等等 近期有一起故意破坏他人财物罪的指控
And, wait for it, a recent charge for vandalism.
逮捕报告中提到了反828航♥班♥的涂鸦
Arrest report notes anti-828 graffiti.
杰瑞德的好朋友是个罪犯和反对者
Jared's bestie is officially a criminal and an Xer.
他真的是其中一员
He really is one of them.
杰瑞德吗 你意外吗
Jared? Are you surprised?
现在他的新发型说得通了
I mean, now the haircut makes sense.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
不太好
No, not really.
我忍♥不住觉得 他变成这样是我造成的
I-I can't help but feel like I did this to him.
什么 你让杰瑞德变成了偏执的煽动仇恨者 不
What, made Jared a bigoted hate-monger? No.
是他自己一手造成的
He did that all by himself.
他不是我当年要嫁的那个人了
This isn't the guy that I was gonna marry.
这其中有问题 有哪里不对
Something's wrong here. Something seems not right here.
人是会变的
People change.
不过你和我站在同一边吧 现在怎么办
But are you with me on this? Now what?
只知道他们同在一个仇恨团体里
Just knowing they're in a hate group
并算不上我们行动的理由
doesn't give us cause to move.
现在还不能
Not yet.
但是反对者会采取行动
But the Xers are gonna do something.
杰瑞德偷了我的案件档案
Jared stole my case files,
那个文件可以破坏很多人的生活
and that can unravel a lot of lives.
那我们要怎么搞清楚 超级警♥察♥
So, how are we gonna figure it out, Supercop?
我是斯通警探 我想找特里林法官
This is Detective Stone for Judge Trilling.
释放泽克的那个法官
The judge who released Zeke?
法官阁下 我...
Your Honor, I...
是的 是我
Yeah, hi. It's me.
法官阁下 我需要您帮个忙
Judge, I need a favor.
现在怎么做
Now what?
不如我们把每颗珠子想象成一段与TJ的记忆
Well, how about we think of each bead as a memory of TJ?
然后我们彼此分享 也与他分享
And we can share it with each other and with him?
要大声说出来吗
Out loud?
太做作吗
Too hokey?
没有
No.
我第一次在我爸办公室见到你时
When I first saw you in my dad's office,
我...
I could --
我几乎无法呼吸
I could barely breathe.
我实在不好意思承认
I was too embarrassed to admit
我记得我在牙买♥♥加见过你
that I remembered you from Jamaica
自那之后
and that I had...
我就超级暗恋你
the biggest crush on you ever since.
你的善良
Your kindness
你帅气的笑容和你的好心
and your sweet smile and your heart, it...
五年半来一直让我无法忘却
it stayed with me for 5 1/2 years.
第一天上课 我的面试课
First day of school, my tryout,
你不止来支持我
you not only came to support me,
还在课上解救了我
but you gave me that lifeline in class.
那
That was --
今日客座教授
本·斯通教授
你真的很善良
That was really cool.
突然间 你不只是一名学生
All of a sudden, you weren't a student
也不只是828航♥班♥的乘客
or just an 828 passenger.
而是
You were...
我的朋友
my friend.
你总是说你妈妈
You always talked about how...
如何教导你
your mom taught you
做真实的自我
to stay true to yourself
遵循启迪之路
and follow the path of enlightenment.
我希望你找到了自己的路 TJ
I hope you found your path, TJ.
我会一直找寻我的
I'll keep looking for mine.
很好 你知道我是谁
Good. Well, you know who I am.
我知道你是谁 这样我们就不用互相介绍了
I know who you are, so that saves us the introductions.
你要么是胆大妄为
You've either got big brass ones
要么就是晃悠到
or you've just wandered into the last place
你不该晃悠的地方
you want to wander into.
那我选第一个吧
I'm gonna go with that first option,
因为我是故意要来这里的
seeing as I definitely meant to show up here.
其实我是来找你的
I actually came to talk to you.
如果你来是劝我别再见杰瑞德
If the idea is to talk me out of seeing Jared,
我现在告诉你 你是在浪费时间
I'll tell you right now you're wasting your time.
不 其实我是来帮杰瑞德的
No, I actually came to help Jared.
也许也能帮到你
Maybe help you, too.
谁说我们需要帮忙
Who says we need help?
我知道杰瑞德是828航♥班♥反对者的一员
Well, I know that Jared is a part of an anti-828 group,
我知道你弟弟也是
and I know that your brother is, too.
你和杰瑞德或比利有过节
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表