剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
whose only flaw was believing in me.
我伤害过我妹妹 我父母
I hurt my little sister, my parents,
还有一个
and I hurt someone --
我不想伤害的人
someone I never wanted to hurt.
我不想把仅剩的时间浪费在否认这些指控上
I don't want to spend the time I have left fighting these charges
不想把痛苦留给我在乎的人
and dragging out the pain for those I care about.
你在做什么 不要说了
What are you doing? Stop.
对于一级伤害罪的指控
As to the count of assault in the first degree,
我认罪
I plead guilty.
泽克 不要说了 不要 你可以争取的
Zeke, stop! No, you can fight this!
-法官阁下 那是个意外 -法庭秩序
- Your Honor, it was an accident. - Order in the court!
泽克 你可以争取的 那是个意外
Zeke, you can fight this! It was an accident!
不要 泽克
No! Zeke!
不不不 泽克
No, no, no, Zeke!
对于非法持有枪♥支♥的指控
As to the count of illegal possession of a firearm...
-泽克 不要说了 -我认罪
- Zeke, stop! ?...- I plead guilty.
你在做什么 你可以争取的
What are you doing? You can fight this.
对于逃离犯罪现场的指控 我认罪
?As to the count of fleeing the scene of a crime, I plead guilty.
那是个意外 法官 那是意外
It was an accident. ?Your Honor, it was an accident.
这一些都不该发生的
None -- None of it was supposed to happen!
对于严重伤害他人生命的指控
As to the count of reckless endangerment of human life...
我认罪
I plead guilty.
-你怎么样了 -我好多了
- How are you holding up? - Yeah, I've been better.
我真是不敢相信泽克认罪了
I just can't believe Zeke pled guilty to...
格蕾丝怎么样
How's Grace?
在慢慢接受
Taking it easy.
她还不太明白这整个呼召的事
She's still thrown by the whole getting a Calling thing.
我没办法理解
I can't wrap my head around that.
这说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
我觉得我们经常这么说
I feel like we say that a lot.
确实
It's true.
就是他吧
Is that him?
你好 我是米凯拉 你一定是TJ
Hi, I'm, uh, Michaela. You must be TJ.
我听说瓦斯克斯警探带你来做进一步调查
I hear Detective Vasquez brought you in for a follow-up.
不过他让我们等了很久
Though he's kept us waiting long enough.
没关系
It's fine.
TJ是个自虐狂
TJ's a glutton for punishment.
他是名学习拉丁语的越野运动员
He's a cross-country runner who studies Latin.
到我办公室来 警探
My office, Detective.
那是怎么回事
What's that about?
可能是我没听安排去了泽克的传讯
Um, probably my unscheduled appearance at Zeke's arraignment.
你不必跟我一起等
You don't have to wait with me.
没事
Yeah.
你在这里 我就陪你在这
If you're here, I'm here.
问题是你想留下来吗
The question is... do you want to stay?
我想搞明白
I want to see it through.
我收到呼召肯定有原因 对吧
I mean, there's got to be a reason why I got this Calling, right?
为什么是我 而不是你或你妹妹
Why it was sent to me and not you or your sister?
是啊 可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
我们还没搞清楚它是怎么运作的
We still haven't figured out exactly how it works.
至少你们能彼此照应
Well, at least you have each other.
就像我和我妈妈
Just like me with my mom.
她很酷
She was cool.
更像是个挚友 你知道吗
More like a best friend, you know?
如果你的挚友会一直让你吃三文鱼
If your best friend constantly makes you eat salmon
并听麦当娜的歌♥
and listen to Madonna.
听起来你们关系很好
Sounds like you guys were close.
是啊
Yeah.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
当飞机失踪后
When the plane went missing, um,
她肯定感觉
she must have felt like
没有活下去的意义了
she didn't have anything left to live for.
所以一个月后她服用大量安♥眠♥药♥自杀了
And she OD'd on sleeping pills a month later.
TJ 我真遗憾
Oh, TJ, I'm so sorry.
我妈也在我们失踪期间去世了
My mom died when we were gone, too.
我失踪后 学校清空了我的宿舍
While I was gone, the school emptied my dorm room,
我妈的房♥东也把她的东西都扔了
and my mom's landlord tossed her stuff.
所以我什么也没了
So I don't have anything.
连她的照片都没有
Not even a photo of her.
打扰了 我需要使用基因测序机
Hi, excuse me. I need access to a DNA Sequencer.
波尔医生
Dr. Bahl!
我是特洛伊·戴维斯 记得吗
Troy Davis, remember?
我长了些胡子
I tightened up the beard a little.
记得 你好
Yes. Hi. Right.
-你怎么样 -知道吗
- How are you doing? - You know what?
我想我把名牌留在办公室了
I think I left my I.D. in my office.
别担心 我为你担♥保♥
Don't worry. I can vouch.
你需要一个基因测序机
Y-You need a DNA Sequencer.
你要用它干什么
What do you need it for?
有什么有趣的事吗
Anything interesting?
我很乐意帮忙
I would love to help.
只是我在研究的一个理论
Oh, it's just a theory that I'm working up.
是关于那个血液标记吗
Is it about that blood marker?
你的那个儿科病人
From your pediatric patient?
我就写"研究"好了
I'll just put down "Research."
基因测序机
对了 我很乐意帮忙
And by the way, I would love to help.
嗯 你之前说过了
Yeah, you mentioned that.
把机器送过来就行
Just, uh, have the machine delivered,
剩下的就随机应变吧
and we can play the rest by ear.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没意识到我参加传讯
I didn't realize I needed permission
还需要获得批准
to attend an arraignment.
以前奥哈斯警监
Captain Riojas was --
让我告诉你在我局里的办事方法吧
Let me tell you ?how it works in my precinct.
我们有规矩
We have rules.
而在袭击你的犯人听证会上大出洋相
And making a scene at your own assailant's hearing
违反了好多条
violated several of them.
他没有袭击我
He's not my assailant.
没有袭击你 也不是你男友
Not an assailant, not your boyfriend.
你总是纠正我 而我们才刚认识
You keep correcting me, and we just met.
他枪击了一个警♥察♥
He shot a cop.
瓦斯克斯警探也证实了 他目睹了一切
That's confirmed by Detective Vasquez, who witnessed it,
而且被告自己也承认了 他认罪了
?and by the defendant himself, who pled guilty.
好吧 但没那么简单
Right, but it's not that simple.
就是这么简单
It's exactly that simple.
这是个简单明了 已经了结的案子
It's a nice, simple, closed case.
唯一想使之变复杂的人是你
The only one who's trying to make it difficult here is you.
他不是有意的
He didn't mean to.
但他可是真心实意想认罪 警探
Well, he sure as hell meant to plead guilty, Detective.
所以别说了
So drop it.
-小米 -你想告诉我
- Mick. - ?You want to tell me
你为什么让那个孩子等了一天吗
why you've been making that kid wait all day?
你是说那个坚称自己不认识
Oh, you're referring to the kid who swears he doesn't know
凶案被害人 却刚好把她尸体挖出来的那个
anything about a homicide victim he just happened to dig up?
不 他确实不认识 杰瑞德 本告诉你了
No, he doesn't, Jared. Ben told you.
他 他收到了呼召
He -- He had a Calling.
TJ从没见过她
TJ never met her.
他的指纹遍布被害人的屋子
His fingerprints are all over the victim's room.
指纹报告
数据库匹配成功
弗兰妮·金房♥间指纹
他的指纹在她房♥间里
His prints were in her room?
不对 这肯定有合理的解释
Okay, no, there's ?an explanation for this.
就因为他在飞机上
Just because he was on that plane
并不意味他不是凶手
does not mean he's not a murderer.
杰瑞德 你又来了
Jared, you're doing it again,
你总是在寻找人最恶的一面
where you're looking for the worst in people.
不 我在找证据
No, I'm looking for the evidence.
他刚好知道尸体在哪里
He knew exactly where the body was.
他的指纹还遍布被害人的房♥间
Okay, his fingerprints were found all over a room
而他发誓从没见过她
of a victim he swore he never met.
你知道接下去该怎么办
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表