剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I appreciate you asking.
对了 我提醒你一句
Listen, just a heads up.
估计你圈子里的人可能会开始
I wouldn't be surprised if people in your orbit
被警方问起是否跟夜店纵火案有关
start to get interrogated about that club fire the other night.
我现在马上就能曝光828航♥班♥乘客
I'm on the verge of exposing the 828ers
确实在威胁我们
for the threat they are.
暴♥力♥会令人们同情他们
Violence would make them sympathetic.
我为什么要放火
Why would I do that?
我没说是你
I'm not saying you would.
我的线人告诉我
My sources tell me
好像是信徒教会里有个成员发狂了
it was a rogue member of the Church of the Believers.
他们的领袖也消失了
Their leader disappeared, too.
也许在躲避吧
Probably in hiding.
这个消息不错
This is good.
我们可以利用
We could use this.
一场由828支持者精心安排的恐怖事件
False flag operation set by 828 sympathizers
能让我们得到支持
to generate support.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你对我们很有价值
You've proven quite valuable.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
杰瑞德 我想请你帮个忙
Jared, uh, one favor to ask.
我们这样的运动需要各种人的支持
A-A movement like ours needs all types,
但是组织里有些人 比较冲动
but we've got some... impulsive members.
比如你朋友比利
Your pal Billy for one.
他很能拉新人参与运动
He's quite effective at bringing new people to the movement,
但是他总容易鲁莽行事
but he tends to act without thinking.
这可能不利于我们实现目标
Which could be detrimental to our goals.
请帮我盯紧他
Please keep an eye on him.
能不能给张床位
Yeah, if we could get a bed, please.
你要病床吗
You need a bed?
萨尼 萨尼
Saanvi. Hey. Saanvi.
-萨尼 -怎么
- Saanvi. - ?Yeah?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我就是整晚都在这 什么事
I've just been here all night. What's up?
我最不想做的就是把你从紧急情况中拉走
The last thing I want to do is take you away from an emergency.
没有其他人需要被救了
There's no one else to save.
他们停止了搜救行动
They suspended the search-and-rescue.
现在只是搜索和恢复了
It's just search-and-recovery now.
怎么了
What?
我给你看样东西好吗
Could I show you something?
您先坐下来好吗...
If you could just take a seat, please...
你疼吗
Are you in any pain?
还能承受
Nothing I can't handle.
但它没有好转
But it's not getting better.
就像在山洞里一样
It's just like in the cave.
我觉得你可能是对的
I think you might be right.
我可能要被冻死了 你能帮我吗
I may be freezing to death. Can you help me?
我们马上去我的实验室 走吧
We need to get you to my lab right now. Let's go.
抱歉 你说杰瑞德干什么了
Sorry, Jared did what?
为反对者辩护
Defended the Xers.
至少我听着是那个意思
At least that's what it sounded like to me.
他坚持说
He was insistent that
他们不会与纵火有关
they couldn't be involved in the arson.
-怎么了 -反对者没有放火 但...
- What? - I mean, the Xers didn't start the fire, but...
-但... -我也说不好 我...
- But...? - I don't know. I...
我的直觉是杰瑞德卷入了一些
My gut is telling me that Jared's involved in something
可能引起严重问题的事
that could cause some serious problems.
你觉得他加入了反对者
You think he's in with the Xers?
是吗
Do you?
我不愿这么说 但没错
I hate to say it, but, yeah, I do.
我觉得他向他们泄露警方讯息
I-I think he's leaking police intel to them.
他复印了我的调查文件 然后还撒谎
He copied my investigations and then he lied about it.
你在开玩的吧
Are you kidding me right now?
我只发现了他这个 所以我没办法...
That's all I have on him, so I can't...
我们跟着他
Let's tail him.
我还没想走到那一步呢
I'm not there yet.
你到底想不想查出结果
Do you want answers or not?
她好像还好 但我也说不准
She seems okay, but I don't know.
因为艾德里安和她追随信徒们 我教训了她
My laying into her about Adrian and following the Believers,
造成了我们俩之间的巨大隔阂
I just created this giant void between us.
但你是对的 本
But you were right, Ben.
你对她说的所有话
Everything you said to her.
可这并没有让情况更好
Yeah, but it doesn't make it any better.
我跟自己说 我要弥补错失的时间
I told myself I was gonna make up for lost time,
但从我回来 我只是把她
but I just pushed her further
推得离我越来越远 格蕾丝
and further away from me since I came back, Grace.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我想我们需要给她些空间
I think we need to give her space.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
也许时间对你们俩都有好处
Maybe the time will be good for both of you.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
本 当你回来后
Ben, when you came back
得知你妈妈过世的时候
and learned that your mother had died,
你一心只想着要帮助我们大家
you were so focused on helping all of us
我觉得你都没有真正去面对她的离去
that I don't think you ever really processed that loss.
我们在说奥莉芙呢
This is about Olive.
而她刚刚失去了她的初恋
And she just lost the first love of her life.
我必须要做些什么去帮助她
I have to do something to help her.
你没办法不让她痛苦
You can't protect her from her pain.
我脑子里一直都在想艾尔-祖拉斯的插图
I just can't stop thinking about that Al-Zuras illustration
那副男人抱着女孩穿过火焰的图
of the man carrying the girl through the fire.
这简直就是我和奥莉芙
It might as well have been a picture
在夜♥总♥会♥的样子
of me and Olive at the nightclub.
我知道 我直起鸡皮疙瘩
I know. It gives me the chills.
这是有所指的
It means something.
必须是
It has to.
星
TJ·莫里森
你到底想怎么样
What the hell do you want from me?
小米 你刚刚收到呼召了吗
Mick. Did you just get that Calling?
没有 怎么了 什么呼召
No. Why? What was it?
像吟诵 但我听不出是什么语言
Some sort of chanting, but not in a language I recognized.
我真希望能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
我上次收到的护照是关于大火的
The last Calling I had was about fire.
我没意识破解
I didn't figure it out until it was too late.
结果有人死了 我不能再重蹈覆辙
People died. I can't let that happen again.
但也有好多人因为你而获救
Okay, well, a lot more people survived because of you, too.
听着 坚持住 好吗
Look, hang in there, okay?
我听到消息就打给你
I'll -- I'll call you if I hear anything.
好
Alright.
你的核磁共振看着不粗
?Okay, your MRI looks good.
没有骨头或血液损伤
There's no bone or muscle damage.
我想检查下你的血细胞数和过滤系统 好吗
I want to check your blood-cell count and filtration, okay?
这都只是权宜之计
This is all just a band-aid.
救不了我的命
It's not gonna save my life.
-不会 -那什么能救我
- No. - ?So what will?
萨尼 我只有六个月 拜托
Saanvi, I've got six months. Please.
我已经开始用自己在做实验了
I've been doing some experiments on myself.
我已经能通过注射血清
I've been able to eliminate the DNA anomaly from my body
来消除体内的DNA异常
with an injectable serum.
呼召呢
And the Callings?
不见了
They're gone.
那我们还在等什么呢
So, what are we waiting for?
这还在初步阶段 泽克
It's still preliminary, Zeke.
我不知道能持续多长时间 也不知道是否安全
I don't know how long it's gonna last or if it's even safe.
有可能有副作用 有可能适得其反
There could be side effects, and it could backfire.
-可能会让我的身体更糟糕 -比死还糟糕吗
- It could make me worse. - Worse than dying?
听着 米凯拉和我
Look, Michaela and I...
她让我觉得我的生活终于重回正轨
She makes me feel like my life is finally coming together.
而因为这个死期 而失去一切
And to lose it all ?because of this Death Date...
我真是个傻瓜
I'm a sap.
当你如此在乎一个人的时候
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表