剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
以赛亚 你今晚负责在科罗娜的施汤厨房♥
Isaiah, you're taking lead on the soup kitchen in Corona tonight.
好的 我也准备好了新的传♥单♥ 等待派发
Got it. Uh, I've got new flyers ready for distribution, too.
奥莉芙
Olive.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I speak to you?
私下谈谈
Privately?
你今天布道时说的 "未来几十年"
What you said at your sermon today, "Decades to come"?
你听说过死期吗
Have you heard about the Death Date?
给我讲讲
Enlighten me.
奥莉芙 跟我说吧 没问题
Olive, whatever it is, it's okay.
不是没问题
It's not.
我爸爸 卡尔 我小米姑姑
My dad, Cal, my Aunt Mick,
他们都有呼召 昭示他们会在828航♥班♥
they all had these Callings showing that they're gonna die
返回的五年半后死去
5 1/2 years after 828 returned.
具体的日期他们都知道
They know the exact date.
2024年6月2日
June 2, 2024.
很抱歉告诉你这么让人震惊的事
And I'm sorry to drop this bomb on you,
但我爸爸一直在疯狂地努力
but my dad's been working like crazy
想去找到个避免它的办法
trying to find a way around it.
他害怕了
He's afraid.
我们要选择我们遵循的道路
We choose which path we follow.
恐惧会带来恐惧 奇迹则会带来奇迹
Fear begets fear, and miracles beget miracles.
我们曾被救赎过
We were saved before.
我们会再次被救赎的 只要我们相信
We'll be saved again. If we believe.
斯通教授 忙着呢吗
Hey, Professor Stone. Busy?
"斯通教授"
"Professor Stone."
这我永远也听不厌
That never gets old.
只是批作业呢 有什么事 TJ
Just grading papers. What can I do you for, TJ?
我又有了个呼召
I had another Calling.
你知道虫子 鸟 鱼和老虎的事吗
What do you know about a bug, a bird, a fish, and a tiger?
我当班时你老过来吃饭是巧合吗
Coincidence you've been eating here so much during my shifts?
我来吃饭时老是你当班是巧合吗
Coincidence you've been working so much during my meals?
你不如直接约我出去吃饭
Just ask me out for dinner already.
我也想 真的
I would, honestly.
可我刚刚结束了一段
I just got out of something.
实际上是两段
Two somethings, actually.
还没准备好再来一段呢
Not really ready for another something.
那也许我们可以跳过吃饭
Then maybe we just skip the dinner.
别纠缠这倒霉鬼了 再给我来个啤酒
Hey, leave the poor bastard alone and get me another beer.
兄弟出手相救
Saved by the brother.
马上就来 小子
Coming up, Billy boy.
把他带回来
Bring him back.
把谁带回来
Bring who back?
把他带回来
Bring him back.
PBB银行
PBB银行
把他带回来
Bring him back.
把他带回来
Bring him back.
泽克
Zeke.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想... 我想要应该把...
I think -- I-I think I'm supposed to bring --
把他带回来 对 我也收到了
Bring him back? Yeah. Me, too.
你觉得呼召是让你把我带回来吗
What, you thought the Calling was telling you to bring me back?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看得出这里有谁需要帮助吗
I mean, do you see anyone here who looks like they need help?
还没有
Not yet.
但我很高兴咱俩在一起
But I'm glad we're doing this together.
我给你打了好几次电♥话♥
I called you. Couple times.
是啊 抱歉 我只是有点不堪重负
Yeah, sorry. ?I've just been overwhelmed.
被什么 工作 还是我
With what? Work? Is it me?
我最近怎么没见到你
Why haven't I seen you lately?
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
所有人趴下 别掏枪 别想掏枪
Everybody get down! Don't touch it! Don't touch it!
趴下
Get down!
所有人趴到地上
Everybody down on the floor now!
我现在没上班
I'm off duty.
我没带枪
I don't have my gun.
趴下 趴到地上
Get down! On the ground!
呼召指引我们过来 就是为了这个
The Calling brought us here for this?
趴下
Get down!
趴下 趴下
Down! Get down!
所有人都趴下
Okay, everybody stay down.
别起来
Stay down.
你
You!
你 动起来
Yeah, you, you, move.
往后面走
Move to the back.
所有人都走
Come on. Everybody move.
快走
Move!
快点
Come on.
手♥机♥ 手♥机♥
Okay, phones. Phones.
把你们的手♥机♥给我 把手♥机♥放在这里
Give me your phones. Put your phone in there.
我们得让这家伙冷静下来
We got to calm this guy down.
说起来容易做起来难 他一看就是个业余的
Easier said than done. He's a total amateur.
-别挡道 -你怎么看出来的
- Out of the way. - How can you tell?
-别挡道 让开 -他没穿防弹衣 也没有支援
- Out of the way. Move. - He's got no body armor, no backup.
他也没有关掉监控摄像
He hasn't taken out a single camera.
大多数抢劫案 劫匪从进来到出去最多三分钟
Most of the time these guys are in and out, three minutes max.
所以他不知道自己在干什么
So he doesn't know what he's doing.
-没手♥机♥吗 -这是件好事 对吗
- No phones? - That's a good thing, right?
不 这意味着他难以捉摸 危险
No, it means he's unpredictable, dangerous.
但他如果不是专业的
Yeah, but if he's not a pro,
或许我们可以想个办法把他制♥服♥
maybe we can figure out a way to take him down.
-拜托 拜托 -趴下
- Please, please. - Stay down.
大家都无需受伤
Nobody needs to get hurt.
不 趴下
No, get down. No.
别说话
No talking.
我能看出来你从来没抢过银行
I can tell that you have n' done this before.
我说了别说话
I s-- I said no talking.
你不想伤害任何人 对吗
You don't want anyone to get hurt, right?
不如我们从抽屉里给他拿点钱
How about we get him some money out of the drawers?
不 我不在乎钱
No, I don't care about money.
我要进保险库
I need to get into the vault.
保险库锁着呢
The vault is locked.
只要无声警报被触发了
It shuts down automatically
保险库就会自动锁上
whenever the silent alarm is triggered.
兄弟 你最好从柜台拿了钱就走
Buddy, you're better off just getting money from the register.
你没听见我说的吗
You're not listening to me!
我不在乎钱
I don't care about money.
我要进保险库
I need to get into the vault.
泽克
Zeke!
你在828航♥班♥上
You were on 828.
我也在
So was I.
我的研究进行不下去了
My research has stalled out.
瑞典有个遗传学家或许能帮上忙
There's a geneticist in Sweden that might be able to help,
如果他都帮不了
but if he can't,
我想我可能要放弃研究血液中的异常了
I think I might have to give up working on the anomaly.
呯 你死了
Bang. You're dead.
拜托 刚才这遍非常好
Come on. That was a good one.
别摆弄你的项链了
Stop fidgeting with your necklace.
这会暴露秘密
It's a dead giveaway.
少校是位经验丰富的情报员
The Major is a seasoned intelligence officer.
别让你的手闲着 吃颗苹果之类的
Busy up your hands. Eat an apple or something.
需要瑞典遗传学家的帮助
I don't understand how lying about needing help
我不理解编这个谎言
from some made-up Swedish geneticist
对我们有何帮助
gets us anywhere.
当少校听到外国科学家
When the Major hears a foreign scientist
可能对她有所用处
might prove useful to her,
我打赌这会让她去联♥系♥她的上级
I'm betting it'll activate her to reach out to her superiors.
为什么 这不会暴露她吗
Why? Isn't exposing her enough?
她是个阴影
She's a shadow.
我们曝光她 她就消失了
We expose her, she disappears,
然后会再发起一项秘密行动
another black op opens up in her place.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表