剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
And I hope you know this means I'm revoking your VIP status.
没关系
It's okay.
我不喜欢和打女人的男人一起混
I don't like hanging out with with guys who beat up women.
我不打女人
I don't beat up women.
我让我的手下打
I get my guys to do that.
但在这种情况下 我可能会破例
But in this case, I might make an exception.
纽约警♥察♥局 放下武器
NYPD. Weapons down.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
是啊 我已经知道了
Yeah. I already know that.
起来吧
Come on.
波尔医生 听说你及时发现了
Dr. Bahl, heard you had an amazing catch
这个儿科病人的肝脏问题
with this pediatric liver case.
他现在还没脱离危险 他需要移植
He's not out of the woods yet. He needs a transplant.
我们还在等待 看他父母是否匹配
We are still waiting to see if his parents are a match.
他这个年级的孩子
Well, it's rare that this disorder
出现这种病症很罕见
shows up in someone his age.
他很幸运你及时发现了
He's lucky you caught it.
萨尼
Saanvi?
怎么样
How'd it go?
我不匹配
I'm not a match.
他们说会让他上候补名单 但那可能需要好几周
They said they'd put him on a list, but that could take weeks.
然后他们说起了他的生存几率 我...
Then they started talking about his odds, and I...
我们得去问问芬恩
We need to ask Finn.
他比你更有可能匹配
Okay, he has as much of a chance of matching as you did.
我知道 我会的
I know. I will.
我只是无法想象 在这种情况...
I just can't imagine how, after the way...
其实 你可能不用为难了
Actually, you might not have to.
他们说我很匹配
They say I'm a perfect match.
那你会...
And you'll...?
我说过我想给儿子点什么
I told you I wanted to give something to my son.
现在我可以了
Now I can.
就是我的一部分肝脏
Part of my liver.
反正我也不需要那么多
I didn't need the whole thing anyway.
别担心
Don't worry.
这会是个匿名捐赠
It'll be an anonymous donation.
你不用因此改变西奥的生活
You don't have to change your life or Theo's.
不
No.
你救了他的命
You're saving his life.
你值得成为其中的一份子
You deserve to be part of it.
谢谢你说服他
Thank you for convincing him.
都不用我出马
I didn't need to.
芬恩马上就同意了
Finn agreed right away.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
好样的 分出胜负了
Nice shot. I got winner.
我说不好
I don't know.
我做了些调查
I've done a little digging.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
听说你之前跟一个828乘客订婚了
Turns out you were engaged to an 828er.
米凯拉·斯通
Michaela Stone?
我盯上你了
I'm onto you.
别再到这里来
Don't come back here.
也离塔玛拉远点
Stay away from Tamara, too.
好吧 你想了解我
Alright. You want to know about me?
我怎么到了这里
How I ended up here?
我很乐意告诉你
I'm happy to share.
你说得对
You're right.
我确实认识米凯拉·斯通
I do know Michaela Stone.
而且没错 我们之前打算结婚
And, yeah, yeah, we were gonna get married.
然后她去了牙买♥♥加
Then she went to Jamaica.
我发誓 她肯定死在了飞机上
I swear to God she died on that plane.
因为五年半后 无论回来的是谁
Because 5 1/2 years later, whoever came back,
见鬼 无论回来的是什么玩意 都不是她
hell, whatever came back, see, that wasn't her.
这个人毁了我的婚姻
This person destroyed my marriage,
然后她为了一个只有几面之缘的瘾君子
and then she threw me under the bus in open court
在法庭上把我推入火坑
to protect some drug addict she barely knows.
导致我失去了我一直以来的工作成果
Which destroyed everything that I have worked for.
比利 你想知道我为什么来这
Yeah, Billy, you want to know why I'm here?
因为米凯拉·斯通毁了我的生活
It's because Michaela Stone destroyed my life.
我的全部生活
My entire life.
那咱们再喝一轮
Well, then let's get another round.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
这一切曾经全部发生过的可能性
I mean, the possibility that all of this has happened before,
简直
it's...
不可思议
it's huge.
我很惊讶你和TJ全部找到了
I am so impressed that you and TJ managed to track it all down.
那么
So...
TJ刚说他搞清楚了一些事
TJ just said he figured something else out
关于塔罗牌 所以
about the tarot, so...
我能去见他吗
can I go meet him?
爸爸 如果你担心我会去教堂
Dad, if you're worried that I'm gonna go to the church
并毒害我易受影响的大脑 不是的
and poison my impressionable mind, I'm not.
请你理解我
Please understand me.
你了解我们 其他人则不是
You know us. Other people don't.
他们听到艾德里安说我们是永生的
They listen to Adrian calling us immortals,
说我们是奇迹
that we're miracles,
但他人听到的是我们不是人类
but what they hear is we're not human.
而这对我们所有人来说都极其危险
And that's incredibly dangerous for all of us.
我知道 你已经说得很清楚了
I know, okay? You've made that very clear.
现在我能走了吗
Can I go now?
去吧
Yes.
别担心
Don't worry.
你可以追踪我的手♥机♥
You can track my phone.
我追踪着呢 而且我还追踪TJ的
Oh, I am. And I'm tracking his, too.
你太坏了
You're the worst.
爱你
Love you.
柯特妮
Courtney?
她走了
She's gone.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为柯特妮就是这样的人
'Cause that's what Courtney does --
搅乱你的生活 然后转身离去
upends your life and then disappears.
不过也许这次没关系 因为看上去
Except maybe it's okay because it looks like
搬进戒毒所
她决定"搬进戒毒所"
she decided to "Move into sober house."
你觉得她真的去了吗
Do you think she actually went?
这得看她
It's up to her.
但我已经下定了决心
But I've made my amends.
我无法替她活
I can't live her life for her.
我只能为自己活
I can only live mine.
而且我很喜欢现在的生活
And I really like this life.
我在想 也许
I was thinking maybe...
也许我们该做这个报道
maybe we should do the story.
格蕾丝 我以为咱俩说好保密怀孕的事
Grace, I thought we agreed to keep the pregnancy to ourselves?
如果反对者发现了 那么
I mean, if the Xers found out, it...
我想的就是这个
That's what I've been thinking about.
但后来你跟我说了奥琳娜
But then you told me about Orlena.
她和这事有什么关系
What does she have to do with this?
五年来 她一直告诉别人她的儿子西奥
For five years, she convinced people that her son Theo
不是她丈夫的 而是一位乘客的
was her husband's and not a passenger's.
这让我想到 也许我们也可以说服别人
And so that got me thinking maybe we could convince people
我们的女儿不是828宝宝
that our baby girl is not an 828 baby.
抱歉 你什么意思
I-I'm sorry. W-What are you saying?
我们可以
We could...
我们可以告诉别人这是丹尼的孩子
We could tell people she's Danny's.
-什么 -我确定丹尼肯定会同意
- What? - I'm sure Danny would go along with it.
已经有两个呼召警告我们
Two different Callings have warned us
这个孩子可能有危险
that the baby might be in danger.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
I am, too.
我都吓破胆了
I'm terrified.
这只是个想法 对不起
It was just an idea. I'm sorry.
我会保护我们的宝宝
I will protect our baby.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表