剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
但如果我们可以找到被丑闻所影响的人
But if we can identify someone who'll be hurt by this scandal,
这样我们就可以去找媒体 公开这一切
then we can go to the press, break this wide open.
你和本真的觉得这是个好主意吗
You and Ben really think that this is a good idea?
你可以自己问他
You know, you can ask him yourself.
这里又不是初中 沟通起来
This isn't junior high. Start talking already.
都好几周了
It's been weeks.
他对我撒谎了
He lied to me.
本对你撒谎是我指使的
Ben only lied to you because I made him lie to you.
我们还是专注于我该做什么吧
Let's just focus on what I should be doing.
好 你还经常去医院吗
Good. You still holding up appearances at the hospital?
是的 在我的实验室中留下安慰剂样本
Yes, leaving placebo samples at my lab,
那个所谓的马修斯医生还在偷偷抽取
which so-called Dr. Matthews is still siphoning.
很好 我知道你很渴望
Good. I know you're anxious
回到你真正的828航♥班♥研究
to get back to your real 828 research,
但在我们拿下少校之前
but I need you to hold off completely
我需要你尽可能地拖住她
until we shut down the Major.
-我们快找到答案了 -我们不能冒任何风险
- We're close. - And we can't risk anything.
我知道
I know.
这些是我看到的图片
These are the images I saw,
还写着"2012" 我猜是年份
along with "2012," Which I assume is the year.
我都不知道我们在找什么
I don't even know what we're looking for.
奥莉芙
Olive.
我正打算去上高考预备课
Hey, I was on my way to SAT prep.
就想过来打声招呼
Just wanted to stop by and say hi.
再借二十块
And borrow 20 bucks.
我本来想要十块的 二十更好
Well, I was gonna ask for $10, but $20's good.
我是TJ
I'm TJ.
TJ也在828航♥班♥上
TJ was on Flight 828.
你可能会记得他
Y-You might remember him.
他当时也在牙买♥♥加机场
He was at the airport in Jamaica.
你看起来很面熟
You look...familiar.
下一位
Next.
你好 下一班还有座位吗
Hey, any seats left on that later flight?
我希望能拿到那个代金券
I was hoping to get one of those vouchers,
明年暑假带我妈去旧金山
take my mom to San Francisco next summer.
还剩一个座位
One seat left.
太好了 我要了
Nice. I'll take it.
当然 除非这个十岁半的孩子需要
Unless, of course, Ten-and-a-Half here wants it.
没关系 给你吧
It's okay. You can have it.
继续读吧 十岁半
Keep reading, Ten-and-a-Half.
不好意思 我想不起来
Sorry, you don't ring a bell.
你们在忙什么呢
So what are you guys working on?
TJ听到呼召 我想帮他搞清楚
TJ had a Calling, and I'm trying to help him figure it out.
虽然她没跟我们一起上飞机
Even though she wasn't with us,
但是她对这些事有一种神秘的理解力
she has an uncanny knack for this stuff.
你们为什么要研究葛兰姆西俱乐部
So why are you guys researching the Gramercy Club?
这些动物
The animals.
是葛兰姆西俱乐部的徽标
That's the logo for the Gramercy Club.
你们这些人过去五年到底去哪里了
Oh, I mean, where have you guys been the past five years?
好吧 这是个城里超酷
Alright, it's this cool,
只有会员才能进的这个体育俱乐部
members-only athletic club in the city.
我们学校一些有钱孩子是这个俱乐部的会员
Some of the rich kids at my school belong to it.
漂亮的饭店 酒吧 各种球场 游泳池
Fancy restaurants, bars, a bunch of courts and pools.
我从没被邀请过
I never scored an invite myself.
我们走吧
Let's go.
也许这里有重大线索
Maybe there's something big there.
等一下
Uh, wait a minute.
我现在要二十块 谢谢你
I would love my 20 bucks now, thank you.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
再见
See ya.
好 再见
Yeah, see ya.
我也在飞机上
I was on the plane, too.
我叫米凯拉
My name's Michaela.
我是洛根
I'm Logan.
洛根 我能理解你 好吗
Logan, look, I understand, okay?
对我们所有人来说 回来都不容易
Coming back was hard for all of us.
我感到困落 被孤立
I felt confused and isolated.
-没人能理解... -我不相信你在828航♥班♥上
- Nobody understood what -- - I can't believe you were on 828.
我们到底为什么会在同一家银行
Why the hell are we at the same bank together?
我们就想搞清楚这个
We're trying to figure that out.
你也是我们中的一员
You're another one of us?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
洛根 我能不能
Logan, can I -- um, can...
你有没有幻视或者幻听
D-Do you see visions or hear voices?
因为我也有
Because I do, too.
所以我今天才来这里
That's how I wound up here today.
该死
Damn it!
你报♥警♥了
You hit the alarm!
我是纽约警局的 我可以帮你
Look, I'm NYPD, okay? I can help you --
你是条子
You're a cop?!
别紧张
Take it easy.
把枪放下 你也许可以
Put the gun down, and you may be able
少些牢狱之灾
to get out of this with little jail time.
我才不怕坐牢
I don't care about jail time.
我就想保命
I'm trying to save my life.
抢银行怎么能保命
How's robbing a bank gonna save your life?
我看到了我的未来
I saw a vision of my future.
我的墓碑
My tombstone.
不止一次 我一次又一次地看到了
And not just once. I see it over and over again.
那个
It's...
很真实
It's real.
如果我拿不到盒子里我需要的东西
If I don't get what I need from that box,
我会死
I'm gonna die.
他收到了死期的呼召
He had the Death Date Calling.
没有其他乘客知道死期的任何事
No other passenger has any clue about the Death Date.
肯定是因为这个我们才会在这里
That has to be why we're here.
或者我们不该阻止他 而是帮助他
Maybe we don't try and stop him. Maybe we help him.
-你在说什么 -他好像认为
- What are you talking about? - I mean, he seems to think
那个保险库的东西一定能救他的命
that whatever's in that vault is gonna save him.
也许那也能救我们
So maybe it'll save us, too.
你真觉得他能奇迹般地解答死期的问题吗
You really think he has some miracle answer for the Death Date?
为什么
Why?
因为 泽克 你只剩下八个月可活了
Because, Zeke, you only have eight months left to live.
但凡有一丝机会可以救你的命 我都要努力
If there's even a slim chance of saving you, I'm gonna take it.
后退 跪下
Go back. Get on your knees.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你现在为了我做什么都愿意
You're willing to risk everything for me now,
可我想见你的时候 你却放我鸽子
but when I try to see you, you blow me off.
我只是你清单上要拯救的其中一人吗
Am I just another person to save and check off your list?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone!
不不 不能接
No. No! No phones.
洛根 只是外面的警♥察♥打来的
Logan, it's just the cops outside, okay?
他们担心这些人♥质♥
They're worried about these hostages.
他们只是想和你谈谈
They just want to talk to you.
我不想跟他们谈
I don't want to talk to them.
那让我来谈
Then let me.
洛根 你不是唯一一个
Logan, you're not the only one
收到死期呼召的人
who's had the Death Date Calling.
你得开始相信我
You got to start trusting me.
等等 呼召
Wait. Calling?
你是说看到我墓碑的幻象吗
You mean the vision of my tombstone?
我侄子也看到了同样的幻象
My nephew had a vision just like it.
你 你别再说了
Ah, you st-- you stop that.
你只是想要控制我
You are trying to manipulate me.
给我坐回地上
Get back on the ground now!
哥们 不管你相不相信她
Hey, man, believe her or not,
但如果你想进入保险库
but someone needs to calm those cops down outside
得有人让外面的警♥察♥冷静下来
if you ever want to get in that box.
如果你敢轻举妄动
If -- If you try anything --
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表