剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
the attacks are just going to get worse.
你想过正是因为你逮捕他们
Have you considered that arresting them
才让事情变得更糟糕吗
may make things worse?
特别你是那个逮捕的警官
Especially if ?you're the one who does it.
如果我什么都不做 那我可能就是下个目标
If I do nothing, then I might be next,
或是我的家人 或是你
or my family or you.
今天只是棒球棒
Today was baseball bats.
明天就有可能是枪 你明白我的意思吗
Tomorrow might be guns. Do you see where that's going?
我信奉甘地的信念
I believe in Gandhi's path.
一旦我们开始进攻
The minute we move to the offensive,
我们就成了令人害怕的力量
we become a force to be feared.
然后同情就会消失
Then sympathy evaporates.
所以这是一场公♥关♥活动
So, this is a PR campaign?
这是在灌输希望
This is about instilling hope.
但这是为了什么呢 人们都受伤了
To what end, though? People are getting hurt.
为创造一个能理解并接受我们奇迹的世界
To a world that understands and embraces us as a miracle.
接受你
Embraces you.
向你捐款
Donates to you.
这就是你想要的 对吗
That's what you're all about, isn't it?
行了
Okay.
找到了
There we go.
心跳很强烈
That's a strong heartbeat.
所以一切正常吗
So, everything's okay?
她看起来很好
Um, she appears to be fine.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
我是不是... 你们不知道吗
Did I just -- ?Were you not finding out?
不知道
Not really.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不用抱歉
Don't be. ?
医生 我们没事吧
Doctor, we're in the clear, right?
我得做一些测试
I'd like to run some tests,
来确保没有胎盘早剥
make sure there's no placental abruption.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没必要恐慌
There's no cause for alarm.
我们只需要你在这里待几个小时 监控着孩子
We'll just keep you here for a few hours, monitor the baby.
好吗 我马上回来
Okay? I'll be right back.
我们风雨同舟
Through thick and thin.
"拯救她"
"Save her".
你的呼召
Your Calling.
孩子吗
The baby?
我当时一团糟
I was a wreck, you know?
失去希望 没有力量
Was hopeless and powerless.
孤身一人
Alone.
这也是我活该
Which I deserved.
现在我找到了相信我的
But now I've found someone who believes in me
并张开双臂接受我的人
and who has accepted me with open arms.
但我感觉自己是个冒牌货
But I feel like a fraud, you know?
因为我还是感觉诱惑很大
'Cause I'm still tempted.
我第一次参加互诫会的时候
When I was first in recovery,
我也挣扎于人际关系上
I also struggled with relationships.
但我最终明白了 只有接受自己
I finally realized that I had to feel comfortable with myself
我才能跟别人相处好
before I could be comfortable with someone else.
我在努力
I'm trying.
只是 太难了
It's just -- It's not easy.
其中最难的是要获得
A big part of that was seeking forgiveness
那些我吸毒时伤害过的人们的谅解
from the people I hurt while I was using.
-我知道 但是 -如果过去还笼罩着我们
- I know, but -- - How can we start something new
我们该如何重新开始新生活呢
with the past hanging over our heads?
等你准备好了 下一步就是尽力弥补
When you're ready, the next step is to make amends.
我不知道我伤害过的人能不能原谅我
I don't know if the people I hurt will ever forgive me.
我也不知道他们该不该原谅我
I don't know if they should.
这事不关乎他们
It's not about them.
而是关乎你
It's about you.
向前看
And moving on.
回头看看你达到的成就
Taking stock of how far you've come
相信自己是值得被爱的人
and seeing yourself as someone worthy of being loved.
好的
Okay.
本
Ben.
终于来了 你怎么这么久才来
Oh, finally. What took you so long?
对不起 我尽快赶来了
Sorry. ?I got here as quick as I could.
格蕾丝和卡尔怎么样
How's Grace and Cal?
卡尔没事 吓到了 不过还好
Cal's okay. Shaken, but okay.
爸爸带他去吃冰激凌了
Dad took him for ice cream.
格蕾丝装出很勇敢的样子
Grace is putting on her brave face.
他们还在给宝宝做检查
They're still running tests on the baby.
是女孩
It's a girl.
她会没事的
She's going to be okay.
好吗 我能感觉到
Okay? I can feel it.
每一次艾德里安
Ohh, every -- every time Adrian
布道的时候
does another sermon
或者哪个白♥痴♥上电视讲到828的事
or some idiot goes on TV and invokes 828,
这样的袭击就越来越多 情况日益严重
these attacks ramp up. It's just gonna get worse.
还有可能是意外
There is still a chance that it was an accident.
不是意外
It wasn't.
我又听到了另一个呼召
I had another Calling.
"拯救她"
"Save her."
格蕾丝卡尔和宝宝是因为828航♥班♥才遭到袭击
Grace and Cal and the baby were targeted because of 828.
我连自己的家人都保护不了
Now how am I supposed to save the passengers
又怎么去拯救乘客们呢
when I can't even protect my own family?
本 这不是你一个人的重担 好吗
Ben, it's not all on you, okay?
我在查那些反对者
I'm going after the Xers.
万斯在追踪上校
Vance is tracking down the Major.
萨尼她很快就能解开死期的谜底了
Saanvi -- She's -- She's getting close to the Death Date.
是啊 但我开始担心
Yeah, I'm starting to worry
我们撑不到那个时候
we're not gonna make it that far.
本 你不能那样想
Ben, ?you can't think that way.
小米 我需要纽约警局所有
Mick, I need all the reports
关于针对乘客们的暴♥力♥行为的报告
that the NYPD has on violence against passengers.
也许会有提到蓝色卡车或者什么
There may be some mention of a blue truck or what --
那样机会很渺茫 事故那么多
That is a long shot. There is a lot of incidents.
我不能坐在这里无所作为啊
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
小米 拜托了
?Mick, please.
德丽雅·密卡米
你要回来了吗 找到线索了
好吧 我发给你
Okay, I'll send them your way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要走了
I got to go.
替我向格蕾丝问好
Just... give Grace my love.
我们在离教堂不远处的
So, we pulled this footage from an ATM
自动取款机上调取到了这段录像
a couple doors down from the church.
这些罪犯还去取现金
The perps stopped for cash?
不 不是 不过你看看这个
No, not quite. But check this out.
好了 好家伙
Hello, good sir.
他是在怕什么
What's he so afraid of?
你往下看
Just watch.
三个带着棒球拍的家伙
Three guys with baseball bats.
这些人很像我们的嫌犯
Hmm. ?These feel like our suspects.
没错 我们还找到了目击证人
Yeah, and we got ourselves a witness.
干得漂亮 派巡逻队员去把他请进来
Nice work. Get a patrol unit to pull him in,
-看看他知道些什么 -好的
- see what he knows. ?- Alright.
我都没想到乘客们
I didn't realize there have been so many
有这么多投诉
complaints by passengers.
妈妈 发生什么事了
Mom! What happened?
一个白♥痴♥撞了我们
Uh, some idiot hit us.
你♥爸♥爸认为对方可能是蓄意的
Your dad thinks ?it may have been deliberate.
呼召
The Calling.
如果我无能为力的话 它怎么会提醒我
Why would it warn me if there was nothing I could do about it?
关键是我们都没事
The important thing is we're okay...
我想是这样
I think.
他们需要给宝宝检查一下
They just need to check on the baby.
你妹妹
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表