剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
不不不 他有权有自己的想法
No, no, no. ?He's entitled to his opinions.
但他无权利用我们
What he's not entitled to is taking advantage of us.
他利用828航♥班♥谋私利
He's using 828 to put money in his pocket,
而且还在这个过程中
and in the process,
让世界其他人恐惧我们
making the rest of the world scared to death of us.
世界其他人需要睁大他们的眼睛
The rest of the world needs to open their eyes!
另外哪个教会不筹钱
And what church doesn't raise money?
不不 这不一样
No, no, this is different.
奥莉芙 有时候人们会利用困境
Olive, sometimes people exploit a difficult situation.
不 是有时候人类的思想太狭隘了
No, sometimes people are way too narrow-minded
看不见眼前正确的东西
to see what is right in front of them.
-这不公平 -那告诉我放弃挣扎
- That is not fair. - Is it fair to just tell me
接受死期公平吗
to accept the Death Date and give up?!
大家都觉得你和卡尔死了的时候我都没有放弃
I didn't give up when people thought you and Cal were dead,
现在你们回来了
and here you are!
妈妈和肚子里的孩子也一样
Same with Mom and the baby.
你们看不见吗
Do-- Don't you see?
不
No.
我能看见
I do.
而且我也愿意看到你去寻找答案
And I love that ?you're looking for answers.
我愿意 我也在找 而且我也不会停止
I do. So am I. And I'm not gonna stop.
没人会放弃
No one is giving up.
但你妈妈和卡尔是目标
But your mother and Cal were targeted.
奥莉芙 他们差点死了
Olive, they could have died.
这是艾德里安的错吗
And that's Adrian's fault?
是的
It is!
听着 也许是反对者在袭击我们
Look, it might be the Xers who are physically attacking us,
但正是因为信徒们制♥造♥了这种憎恨
but it's the Believers who are creating this hatred
让他们坚信乘客与正常人不同
and fear by insisting passengers are different
因此产生了恐惧
from regular human beings!
你们就是与众不同
You are different!
奥莉芙
Olive.
我们只是想保护你
We are just trying to protect you.
我厌倦了被保护
I'm sick of being protected!
我也厌倦了害怕
And I'm sick of being afraid!
你可能不喜欢这个事实
And you may not like it,
但你不在的时候 我长大了
but while you were gone, I grew up!
确定这是个好主意吗
We sure this is a good idea?
这里很多人都不算是"米凯拉团队"的人
A lot of these guys aren't exactly "Team Michaela."
给我臭脸和友军误伤有很大的区别
There's a big difference between dirty looks and friendly fire.
只要有一个背后一刀的就完了
All it takes is one guy not having your back.
-你支持我吗 -当然
- Do you have my back? - Of course I do.
这就够了
That's all I need.
-后门进攻准备就绪 -小心行事
- Back entrance set. - Proceed with caution.
-开工吧 -我们去抓坏人吧
-Let's do it. -Let's get some bad guys.
纽约警局 把手放在我们能看见的地方
NYPD! Hands where we can see them!
一切安全
All clear.
后屋安全
Back room clear.
安全
Clear.
安全 危险全部清除
Clear. We have them all clear.
我这儿没发现
I got nothing.
好像我们刚好错过了他们
Seems like we just missed them.
我们下次会抓住他们的
We'll get them next time.
我们这次也有收获
We'll get somebody this time.
赌十美说那是撞我嫂子的卡车
10 bucks says that's the truck that hit my sister-in-law.
收集点车漆 带回实验室
Take some paint. Bring it to the lab.
如果匹配 找到车主
When it matches, bring the owner in.
看来沃尔特说的都是瞎话
Looks like Walter sold you a bill of goods.
不 长官 就是这个地方
No, ma'am. This is the right place.
那辆货车就是
That truck was involved in
撞伤另外一名乘客逃逸的车辆
a hit-and-run with another passenger.
-你怎么知道的 -因为那名乘客就是我嫂子
- And you know this how? - Because it was my sister-in-law.
又卷入一个你的家人
More family members.
天哪 我就知道不应该把这个案子交给你
God, I knew I shouldn't have given you this case.
他们刚刚就在这里 肯定有人走漏风声
They were here. ?Okay, somebody tipped them off,
不管是谁 肯定是我们内部的人
and whoever it was, was at the precinct
因为只有他们
'cause they were the only ones who --
好啦 斯通 你现在很缺朋友
Okay, Stone, you are woefully short on friends as it is,
像这种指控 在没有任何证据的情况下
and accusations like that, without any proof,
对你没什么好处
aren't gonna do you any good.
队长 我们有内奸泄漏消息
Captain. We have a leak!
温啤酒可不能退
No refunds for warm beer.
我给你的时候还是冰的
It was cold when I served it.
给我朋友来点和他胃口的酒
Proper drink for my friend.
来点你藏在柜台后面的单麦芽酒
That, uh, single malt that you hide behind the counter.
我们在庆祝吗
Are we celebrating?
我可是够男人了 主动承认错误
I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.
你今天帮了我们大忙
You did us a solid today.
我那么做不是为了你
I didn't do that for you.
是为了她
I did it for her.
从这到里克斯岛监狱的路可不好开
The trek to Rikers from here sucks.
不如我们今晚出去玩玩
Hey, what do you say we go out tonight?
因为我有个朋友想对你表示感谢
'Cause a friend of mine wants to show you his appreciation.
有何不可呢
Why not?
你的朋友就是我的朋友
A friend of yours is a friend of mine.
干杯
Salut.
我以为总有一天 人们会意识到我们很普通
I thought eventually, people would realize we were normal,
然后这种仇恨会消失 但现在看来刚好相反
and the hate would disappear, but it seems to be the opposite.
你只是继续坚持自己在做的事
You just gotta keep doing what you're doing.
那些小人会比你先放弃
The bigots will give in before you do.
你是说我固执吗
Are you, uh, calling me stubborn?
也许是坚定吧
Determined, maybe.
但这是好事
It's good, though.
让我出狱了
Got me out of jail.
我做过的最好的决定
Best decision I ever made.
你确定今天发生的事和你为了救我
You sure what happened today didn't have anything to do with
而指控警局同事没有关系吗
you burning down the precinct to set me free?
我不在乎 这很值得
I don't care. It was worth it.
我的事说够了 你的互诫会如何
Enough about me, though. How was your meeting?
很好 有成效了
Good. Making progress.
抱歉 我不想打扰你
I'm sorry. ?I don't mean to bother you.
但泽克在吗
But is Zeke here?
小柯 你怎么
Court. How did you...?
你妈妈告诉我你在这
Your mom told me where to find you.
我无处可去了
I don't have anywhere else to go.
我是米凯拉
I'm Michaela.
Michaela, this is Courtney.
米凯拉 这是柯特妮
他妻子
His wife.
你一会儿就上来吗
You gonna come up soon?
格蕾丝
Grace.
你应该躺床上 要谨遵医嘱
You should be in bed. Doctor's orders.
不能让你一个人担心抚养孩子的事
You don't get to have a monopoly on parental concern.
我们怎么会不知道呢
How did we not know?
我不知道
I don't know.
青少年有自己的秘密
Teenagers have secrets.
她说的不错
Well, she's not wrong...
关于我
about me.
你为什么要怪罪自己
Why are you putting this on yourself?
不 我一直在为我们大家担惊受怕
No, ?I've been scaring all of us.
我太执着于死期和机上的乘客
I've been so focused on the Death Date and the passengers,
我不知道自己该怎么办
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
这是什么
What's this?
这是米凯拉上周从银行劫持案里拿回的指南针
It's the compass Michaela got from the bank last week.
这个图案呢
This engraving?
是啊 我们也想搞清楚这是什么意思
Yeah, we've been trying to figure out what it means.
我之前见过
I've seen this before.
你确实见过孔雀
Well, you've seen the peacock.
不仅仅是孔雀 一模一样的图案
Not just the peacock. This exact image.
在这些板上吗
On one of the boards?
不 在那之前
No. This was before.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表