剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You know the drill.
小米 你知道我必须要顺着线索走
Mick, you know I got to do this.
不 其实你 杰瑞德 拜托 别这样
No, actually, you -- Jared, come on, stop.
-我的天 -终于来了
- Oh, my God. - ?Finally.
站起来 转过身
Stand up and turn around, please.
-什么 -站起来 转过身
- What? - ?Stand up and turn around.
-杰瑞德 怎么了 -你有权保持沉默
- Jared, what's going on? - You have the right to remain silent...
-拜托 杰瑞德 搞什么 -你说过他会理解
- Come on, Jared. What the hell? - You said he'd understand!
听我说 本 不是我♥干♥的
Listen to me, Ben. I didn't do it.
求你了 不是我♥干♥的 求你
Please. I didn't do it. Please!
-杰瑞德 他是无辜的 杰瑞德 -本
- Jared, he's innocent! Jared! - Ben!
-小米 你得 -不是我♥干♥的
- Mick, you've got -- - I didn't do it!
听听我说的话吧 帮帮我 求你
Please, listen to me! Do something, please!
本 本
Ben! Ben!
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
你在说什么
What the hell you talking about?
把他带走
Get him out of here.
不 停下
No, stop!
放开 不
Please let go! No!
杰瑞德还在审讯TJ
Jared's still interrogating TJ.
可能要好几个小时
It could take hours.
我不会走的
Well, I'm not leaving.
我告诉TJ我支持他 我是认真的
I told TJ I was here for him, and I meant it.
我们可以讨论下刚才发生了什么吗
Now, can we discuss what happened?
我从没见过有人在呼召期间抖成那个样子
I've never seen anyone shake like that during a Calling.
我知道 感觉就像飞机颠簸
I know. It -- It felt like turbulence,
就像我和卡尔经历的那个飞机呼召一样
like the plane Calling Cal and I had.
他告诉你去拯救乘客的那个吗
When he told you to save the passengers?
是的
Yeah.
在TJ被逮捕后马上就发生了
It happened right when TJ was arrested.
他也是乘客之一 呼召让你去救他
He's a passenger. It's telling you to save him.
他显然是无辜的
He's clearly innocent.
-不 实际上不完全是 -什么
- No, actually. Not clearly. - What?
TJ告诉我们他从来没见过她
Look, TJ told us that he'd never met her,
但她的房♥间里都是他的指纹
but his prints were all over her room.
本 我已经读了很多遍档案
Ben, I've gone over and over the file.
她名叫弗兰妮
Her name was Frannie.
是名艺术生
She was an art student.
不是他干的
Well, he didn't do it.
证据不是这么显示的
That's not what the evidence says.
那就去找新证据
Well, find new evidence!
本 你牵扯得太深了
Ben. You're too close to this, okay?
那你和枪击了你又跑了的男人
Oh, and you weren't close to the guy
就走得不近了吗
who shot you and ran off?
别把泽克扯进来 你知道他是无辜的
Don't bring Zeke into this. You know he's innocent.
TJ也是
So is TJ!
本 你才认识他一天
Ben, you've known him for one day, okay?
你太愿意相信别人了 而我...
You are way too trusting, and I --
我喜欢你这一点 但...
and I love that about you, but...
这也是个缺点 好吗
it's a weakness, okay?
TJ告诉你一个感人故事
TJ tells you a sob story, and --
他是乘客之一
He is a passenger.
你知道吗 你说得对
And you know what? You're right.
我的确相信他
I do trust him.
但现在乘客差不多是我
Because right now passengers are pretty much
唯一能相信的人们了
the only people I can trust.
所以求你们深入调查一下
So, please, dig deeper.
好
Okay.
但如果我发现更多证据
But if I find more proof
证明他谋杀了这个女孩
that -- that he murdered this girl,
那我的工作就是要确保
then it's my job to make sure
他被绳之以法
he never sees the light of day.
你可以带我去见小米阿姨吗
Can you take me to see Auntie Mick?
去警局见吗
At the police station?
卡尔 怎么了
Cal, what -- what's up?
我有事和她说
I need to talk to her.
有些事
There's -- There's something
我们得一起做才行
we're supposed to do together.
是很重要的事
It's important.
那你还真走运
Well, then, you're in luck
因为你聪明的双胞胎姐姐
because your older and oh-so-wiser twin sister
恰好就坐在你的面前
just happens to be sitting right in front of you,
准备好倾听
ready to listen.
算了
That's okay.
但如果爸爸或妈妈来电♥话♥ 告诉他们我需要帮助
But if mom or dad call, tell them I need help.
卡尔
Cal.
我可以帮忙
I-I can help.
至少让我试试
At least let me try.
是什么事
What is it?
有关一个呼召 你不会懂的
It's about a Calling. You wouldn't understand.
好吧
Okay.
-只是... -不不不
- It's just that -- - No, no, no.
我明白了
I get it.
SAT学科考试 生物
感到失落吗
从你的社区里找到答案
欢迎加入
仪器用着顺手吗
Having fun with your new toy?
还好 我刚准备好
Yeah, I'm just getting set up.
我可以向你展示我是如何进行测试的
I can show you how I set up my test runs on this baby.
它和其他的测序仪有点不同
It's a little different from other Sequencers.
我只是在开始前
I'm just running some test results
要先运行一些检测结果
before I even get started.
在你等待结果的期间
Maybe we could get a coffee or something
也许我们可以喝杯咖啡
while you're waiting.
DNA检测结果 亲子关系成立
我想我们早该聚聚了
I figure we're overdue, anyway.
也许我们除了都热衷研究
I suspect we may have more in common
还有更多的共同点
than just being keen researchers.
挖掘共同点也许也很有趣
Might be fun to find out.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
没什么
Just rambling.
*我爱瞎扯*
*I'm a ramblin' man*
我得走了
Okay, so, I have to go.
也就是你也得走了
Which means you have to go.
对 没问题
Right. Okay.
你先
After you.
我已经告诉其他警♥察♥了
I already told the other cops.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
我和弗兰妮是姐妹会的好友 已经三年了
Frannie and I have been sorority sisters for three years,
但我从没见过那个人
and I've never seen that guy before.
你知道弗兰妮为什么放假期间还留在学校吗
Do you know why Frannie stayed on campus in between sessions?
她主修视觉艺术
She's a Visual Arts major.
她准备在学校画廊办一个她的首展
She was almost done getting ready
她都已经准备得差不多了
for her first solo show at the campus gallery.
本来应该这周末开展
It's supposed to open this weekend.
-这是拉丁语吗 -好像是 怎么了
- Is this Latin? - I think so, yeah. Why?
?也许这就是他们的交叉点
?Maybe that's the crossover.
也许他们都在学拉丁语
Maybe they were both in Latin.
这些不是弗兰妮的笔记
Those notes aren't Frannie's.
她没学拉丁语
She didn't take Latin.
为什么她房♥间里有别人的东西
Why does she have someone else's stuff in her room?
她身边有很多别人的东西
She had a ton of other people's junk around.
她从垃圾堆里收集这些东西 放入自己展览中
She pulled it out of the trash for her art.
她把它们做成拼贴画
She made collages out of found objects.
这些肯定没被用到艺术展中的东西
These must've been the discards that didn't make it into the show.
越野赛 拉丁文 这些
Cross country, Latin -- This --
这些都是TJ的东西 他说的是实话
This is TJ's stuff. He was telling the truth.
他没进过这个房♥间 但他的东西
He was never in this room, but his stuff was --
他在乘坐828航♥班♥以前的东西
his old stuff from before 828.
米凯拉 你没事吧
Michaela, you okay?
没事 不好意思
Yeah, um... Sorry.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表