剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
这个不一样
This is different.
艾尔-祖拉斯的日记里提到
According to his journal,
他看到过多次与银龙有关的异象
Al-Zuras had a recurring vision about a silver dragon.
"龙的翅膀上承载着绝望
"And on the dragon's wings was borne despair
和我们自身的灭亡"
and the makings of our own demise."
卡尔的呼召 那本书
Cal's Calling, the book...
肯定有关联吧
it's got to be connected.
一切都互相关联 对吧
Well, everything's connected, right?
但依然 蜘蛛网和银龙
But still, spider webs, silver dragons?
这根本解释不通
It doesn't make any sense.
呼召从来也不会直截了当明说
Well, the Callings will never just come out and say something.
这就是谜题 只能解开疑团
It's the point of a puzzle. Got to figure it out.
越来越严重了
It's getting worse!
会好起来的 小卡尔
It's okay, Calamander.
不会 不造好是不会停止的
It's not okay! It won't stop until we build it!
暴风雨在屋外 我们在屋里很安全
The storm's outside. We're safe in here.
暴风雨
Storm?
只是天气小变化罢了 不必害怕
It's just a little weather. Nothing to be afraid of.
没事的 孩子
Yeah, buddy.
抱歉 你们在说什么
Sorry, what are you guys talking about?
正在下暴雨
The rain.
外面阳光明媚
It's beautiful outside.
18摄氏度 阳光普照
65 and sunny.
看到没
See?
天呐
Oh, my God.
暴风雨不是真的
The storm isn't real.
是呼召
It's a Calling.
有事要发生
Something's coming.
到底是怎么回事
Okay, what the hell is going on?
为什么我听说米凯拉要见工会代表
Why am I hearing Michaela called for a union rep?
显然 西蒙把你偷来的档案交给了内务部
Apparently, Simon gave IA those case files you stole.
你不是说一切都在你掌控之内吗
I thought you said you had everything under control.
事情跟你有关时我可以控制
That's when it was about you.
显然 西蒙采取了行动
Clearly, Simon called an audible,
现在内务部在调查所有的事
and now IA's digging into everything.
所以他要牺牲我
So, he -- he's just gonna sacrifice me
来扳倒米凯拉
in order to take Michaela down?
警官 这件事可能影响甚大
Cap, this can blow up in our faces,
我们为之奋斗的一切都将付之一炬
everything we've worked for.
如果我是你 我就去和西蒙聊聊
If I were you, I'd go have words with Simon
弄明白我们这件事的水到底有多深
and find out exactly how much of a hole we're in.
如果形势继续恶化 受到伤害的
This is gonna hurt a lot more people than just you and me
肯定不止你和我
if things go south.
艾尔-祖拉斯对共同的呼召怎么说
What does Al-Zuras say about shared Callings?
群体幻觉
Mass hallucinations?
没说什么
Not a lot.
-不过他对雷暴有很多见解 -是吗
- Although he did have a lot to say about electrical storms. - Yeah?
德利机长也是
So did Captain Daly.
机长描绘过这样的场景吗
Did the captain describe anything like this?
暴风雨的呼召和肯定和828航♥班♥
The storm Calling has to have something to do
发生的事情有关联
with what happened on Flight 828.
但为什么我们现在看到这个呼召
But why are we getting it now,
它到底想告诉我们什么
and what is it trying to show us?
"每个祝福 都有代价"
"For every blessing, a price must be paid."
你能不能别说了
Would you stop it already, please?
爸爸 他觉得暴风雨是报应
Dad, he thinks the storm is payback
所有好事相应的报应
for all the good things that have happened.
-TJ 醒醒吧 -爸爸
- TJ, get over it! - Dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是我们之前从来没有过这样的呼召
It's just we've never had a Calling like this before,
没有过持续一段时间的呼召
one that lasted for an extended period of time.
只有我们能看到这个呼召吗
And are we the only ones seeing it?
你们去查查暴风雨和那本书有什么关系
You guys find out what the storm has to do with the book.
-有新消息告诉我 -你要去哪
- Keep me updated. - And where are you going?
你弟弟觉得造一个蜘蛛网
Your brother thinks building a spider web
能解决这些事情
is the way out of all this.
我要帮他
I'm gonna help him.
小米 你能看到暴风雨吗
Mick, are you seeing a storm?
回电♥话♥给我
Give me a call back.
好吧 现在这样
Okay, is this
和你在脑袋里看见的场景相似吗
close to what you're seeing in your head?
不 不对 拿下来
No! It's not right! Take it off!
没关系 卡尔
It's okay, Cal.
暴风雨不是真的 记得吗
The storm isn't real, remember?
我说拿下来
I said take it off!
好 注意你说话的语气
Okay! Just watch your tone.
看看你让我做了什么
Now look what you made me do!
卡尔
Cal!
你妈妈只是想帮忙 我们都是
Your mom's only trying to help. We all are.
对不起 我不知道这是怎么了
I'm sorry. I-I don't know what's going on here,
但我已经告诉萨尼我不能再见她了
but I already told Saanvi I can't see her anymore.
-太难了 -我知道 对不起
- It's too hard. - I know. I'm sorry.
萨尼想尊重你的想法 但
Saanvi wanted to respect your wishes, but this is --
-她真的需要你帮忙 -她不需要
- She really needs your help. - She doesn't, though.
她只是需要有人提出正确的问题
She just needs someone to ask the right questions.
-她的研究 -这和她的研究无关
- Her research is -- - This isn't about her research.
萨尼在用药上出问题了
Saanvi's in trouble medically.
她在研究一个治疗方案
She was working on a treatment
并且拿自己做实验
and -- and testing it on herself.
她不想让我说出去 但
She didn't want me to say anything, but --
她突然晕倒
The blackouts.
上周她告诉我她记性越来越差
Last week she told me she was forgetting things.
我以为她是压力太大
I thought it might be stress-related,
就让她去看医生
told her to see someone.
但她没去 对吧
But she didn't, though, did she?
你是她唯一信任的医生
You're the only doctor she trusts.
求你 我很担心她出事
Please. I'm afraid for her life.
你们什么证据都没有 如果你们有
You got nothing, 'cause if you did,
我们现在就不会聊这些了
we'd be having a real different conversation.
你不妨告诉大家你觉得
Why don't you tell us what you think
现在是什么情况 迪巴克长官
is going on, Officer DiBacco?
对吹哨人的报复
Whistleblower retaliation.
瓦斯克斯想让她闭嘴
Vasquez is trying to shut her up.
我们关于斯通警探的案件问题
Our questions about Detective Stone's record
和瓦斯克斯没有任何关系
have nothing to do with Vasquez.
那这些文件是自己走到你们手上的吗
So, those files just walked themselves into your hand?
别说了
Just zip it.
你们俩应该是
Now, the two of you are supposed to be
正义公正的化身
the unbiased voice of justice,
而不是想法扳倒她
not looking to take her down
就因为航♥班♥上的乘客是警♥察♥
because a passenger with a badge
会对部门产生不好影响
doesn't reflect well on the department.
先生 我们想了解
Sir, we are trying to understand
斯通警探和在夜店发生的火灾
what involvement Detective Stone may have had
之间有什么联♥系♥
in the nightclub fire.
你们想知道火灾的事 可以
You want to know about the fire? Fine.
那是个陷阱 想要把我 我的家人
It was a trap set to kill me, my family,
-还有很多人都杀了 -米凯拉
- and a slew of other -- - Michaela.
不如你说说你怎么知道那是个陷阱呢
Why don't you tell us how you knew it was a trap?
如果你继续说
You know, if you keep talking,
他们就会用你说过的话来攻击你
they're gonna hang you with your own words.
斯通警探是这次袭击的目标之一
Detective Stone was a target of the attack in question.
如果你想把事情归咎于她 恐怕难以让人信服
It strains credulity that you would try and pin it on her.
当火灾发生时
When the fire started,
你是最先跑出来的人之一
you were one of the first people out of that building.
-我又回去帮忙了 -因为你知道你不会出事吗
- I went back in to help. - Because you knew it would be safe?
-因为你想成为英雄 -因为有人要死了
- Because you wanted to be a hero. - Because people were dying!
够了
That's enough!
我需要单独和斯通警探聊一下
I need a moment to confer with Detective Stone.
我的耐心已经要磨没了
My patience is wearing thin.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表