剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
没有什么报道的价值
There's no story here.
这又不是飞机从过去飞回来了
It's not like it's a plane coming back from the past.
本
Ben?
你这结婚动员做得不错啊 谢了
Great marriage pep talk. Thank you.
米凯拉
Michaela!
你可真是好心
That was really sweet of you.
你肯定醉了
You must be drunk.
萨尼 萨尼
Saanvi! Saanvi!
本 帮帮我 你得帮帮我
Ben, please help! You have to help!
等等 等等 萨尼
Wait! Wait, Saanvi!
命运航♥班♥
第二季 第六集
刚才出现呼召了吗
Was that a Calling?
我觉得萨尼有麻烦了
I think Saanvi's in trouble.
她还跟万斯躲在一起吗
Is she still hiding out with Vance?
没有
No, not anymore.
就连国安局前局长
Even the former director of the NSA
都拦不住她想做研究的心
couldn't keep her from her research.
你去吧 我陪着卡尔
Go. I'll stay here with Cal.
有什么需要就打给我
Just call me if you need anything.
好
Alright.
警监
Hey, Captain.
内务部有告知你内鬼的事情吗
Did you, um, hear from Internal Affairs about the leak?
斯通 你有证据证明有内鬼吗
Hey, Stone. You get any proof there is a leak?
我们突袭之前 有人给反对者通风报信
Someone tipped off the Xers right before that bust.
直觉告诉我...
I have a feeling someone --
你觉得我是那种在乎你直觉的人吗
Do I strike you as someone who's interested in your feelings?
别横加指责了 去抓坏人吧
Stop pointing fingers and go catch a bad guy.
再见
Goodbye.
我表示遗憾
Hey. Sorry about that.
不过我拿到了一宗抢劫未遂案的线索
I do have a lead on an attempted burglary, though,
你想不想...
if you want to...
本·斯通
求救 萨尼需要帮助 医院见好吗
-你去吧 我来处理 -抱歉
- Go. I got it. - I'm sorry.
我处理就行
I got this.
换新发型了啊
What's up with the new do?
她去哪 都不带你吗
Where's she going without you?
懂了 祝你好运吧
Yeah. Good luck.
萨尼 你在里面吗
Saanvi? You in there?
把门开开
Come on, open up.
萨尼
Saanvi!
萨尼
Saanvi!
-她在里面吗 -应该在 她手♥机♥在里面
- Is she in there? - I think so. Her phone's in there.
麻烦你
Hey. Excuse me.
请帮我们把门打开
Can we get this door open, please?
-赶快去找医生来 -我这就去
- Get a doctor right now! - Right away!
萨尼
Saanvi.
谢了
Hey. Thanks.
从萨尼的工作时长来看
You know, with the hours Saanvi's been keeping,
她很可能只是累趴下了
she probably just collapsed from exhaustion.
我觉得不一定
I'm not so sure.
这是我从她身边捡的
I swiped this from the floor next to her.
我为自己做好了准备
I've prepped myself,
即将开始人体试验的第一阶段
and I will begin Phase One of Human Trials.
她在自己身上做试验
She was experimenting on herself?
她为什么要这么做 太危险了
Why would she do that? That's so dangerous.
她怪自己让少校获得了她的研究成果
She blames herself for the Major getting her research,
她觉得必须要... 加快速度
and now she feels she has to...catch up.
如果她死了 那就不会有进展了
Well, she can't catch up if she's dead.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
波尔医生会没事的
Dr. Bahl is going to be fine,
但她很幸运 你们及时发现了她
but she's very lucky you found her when you did.
等下你们就可以去看她了
You'll be able to see her in a few minutes.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我得走了 你回头把她的情况告诉我吧
I got to go. Can you let me know how she is?
好
Yeah.
大多数的占卜牌画的都是
Okay, so, most versions of the Star Card
一个女人在河边
show a woman at a river.
而这张是只孔雀
This one has a peacock.
孔雀帮助你猜出了死期的事
And a peacock is what helped you figure out the Death Date.
嗯 可为什么占卜师
Yeah. So, why would the tarot reader
会给你和你妈妈一张牌呢
give you and your mom a card in the first place?
那样不是就让那副牌不完整了吗
Wouldn't that make the deck incomplete?
我想你得去问给我们牌的占卜师
I supposed you would have to ask the reader who gave it to us,
可我不知道她叫什么
but I don't know her name,
也不知道她营业的地方叫什么
nor do I know the name of her business.
就是人行道上摆的摊子
It was literally a stand on the sidewalk.
我们可以去找找
We could go look for her.
实地考察
Field trip.
好啊
Let's do it.
鉴于你可能救了我的命
It's kinda hard to stay mad at you
继续生你的气是不太可能了
since you may just have saved my life.
那么...
Well...
该我生你的气了
then I'll be mad at you.
你在自己身上做试验
You were testing on yourself?
萨尼 你亲口告诉我说
Saanvi, you were the one that told me
做人体试验不道德
that testing on people is unethical
除非病人已无药可救 否则绝对不考虑
and it would never be considered unless the patient is terminal.
我们就是无药可救
We are terminal.
我一直都在研究这个 本
That's what I'm working on, Ben.
如果有机会能解决死期
If there's a chance to cure the Death Date,
我就必须把办法想出来 我有责任
I have to figure it out. That is on me.
如果你都死了 那还怎么想办法
And how are you gonna do that if you're dead and buried?
萨尼 你得答应我
You know what, Saanvi? You've got to promise me
不再拿自己做试验了
you're not gonna test on yourself again.
-我会尽力 可... -不 答应我
- I'll try, but -- - No. Promise me.
萨尼 如果我们没有那个呼召
Saanvi, if we hadn't had that Calling,
如果你没让我来帮助你 我...
if you hadn't asked me to help you, I --
等等 在呼召里 我并没有请你帮我
Wait. In the Calling, I wasn't asking you to help me.
你没看见那男孩吗
You didn't see the boy?
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
你能听见我说话吗 你父母呢
Hey, can you hear me? Where are your parents?
救救我
Help.
萨尼 萨尼
Saanvi! Saanvi!
帮帮我 你得要帮帮我 本
Help! Help! You have to help, Ben!
不 萨尼 等等
No, no. Saanvi! Wait!
那一定是
That must have been
我因缺氧而晕倒那一刻
right as I was passing out from the hypoxia.
所以在呼召里 你就慢慢消失了
Which explains why you faded away in the Calling.
我的确看到了那男孩 可只有几秒钟
I-I did see the kid but only for a few seconds
在你... 消失之后
after you...disappeared.
但卡尔是828航♥班♥上最小的孩子
But Cal was the youngest kid on 828.
我们俩都看见他了
We both saw him.
是14C 坐的是芬克·诺瓦克
Okay, so it was 14C. That was Finn Nowak.
-在华尔街上班 -我们得去和芬恩谈谈
- Wall Street guy. - We need to talk to Finn.
那小男孩急迫需要我们的帮助
That little boy desperately needs our help.
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
你是病人 还没有被允许出院呢
You are a patient here who's not been discharged.
-我去找芬恩 -把情况告诉我
- I go talk to Finn. - Well, keep me in the loop.
你记得座位表
You memorized the seating chart?
你觉得很意外吗
Are you surprised?
不是 你太厉害了
No, I'm impressed.
我 它就在那儿
I-I -- It was over there.
在一顶黑色帐篷下 但是
It was under a black tent. But...
我不知道 已经三年了
I don't know. It's been three years.
我记不住清楚
I can't remember.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
我去年跟一个同学来过这里
I came here last year with a classmate.
她现在25岁了
She's 25 now.
她当时是你女朋友吗
Was she your girlfriend?
我朋友不多 更别说女朋友了
I don't really have too many friends, much less girlfriends.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表