剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
别这样 我们再试一次
Come on, we just gotta try again.
我们每次造 都前进了一小步
Each time we build it, we get a little closer.
我试过了 我不知道该是什么样子
I've tried! I don't know what it's supposed to be!
求求你 卡尔 再试一次吧
Please, Cal, can you just try again?
我做不到 做不到
I can't do it! I can't!
这是个呼召 不是你的错
This was a Calling, okay? It is not your fault.
"每次福祉 后必有审判"
"For every good that comes, a trial must follow."
我应该死在火灾里 奥莉芙
I was supposed to die in that fire, Olive.
因为我没死 现在所有人都要受罪
Now everyone here has to suffer because I didn't.
TJ 呼召救你是有原因的 好吗
TJ, the Callings saved you for a reason, okay?
我们需要你
We need you here.
我需要你在这里
I need you here.
你俩 书上的内容研究出来了吗
Guys! Where are you with the book?!
卡尔需要帮助 我们得想办法结束这一切
Cal needs help. We got to find a way to stop this.
这是什么意思
What does this say?
更多灾祸即将到来
That more bad things are gonna happen.
TJ 这上面到底写了什么
Tj! What does this say?!
"治愈之法将招致苦难"
"The cure begat the affliction."
根据这上面所说
According to this,
艾尔-祖拉斯的一些手下试图摆脱呼召
some of Al-Zuras' men tried to get rid of the Callings
最终却因此发疯
but ended up going mad.
有的甚至跳海自尽了
Some even threw themselves overboard.
真不知道是为什么
I wonder why.
等等
Wait.
等一下 你们都出现了幻觉
Wait, wait, you guys are seeing things that aren't there.
艾尔-祖拉斯是一名水手 对吗
Al-Zuras was a sailor, right?
妈妈 她晕船
Mom -- She's seasick.
卡尔开始发脾气
Cal losing his temper,
TJ感到沮丧 情绪不稳 甚至自责
TJ so upset, off-balance, blaming himself.
这场暴风雨
The storm.
那艘船上的人也经历过
It's what happened to the men on the boat.
我觉得我们都要发疯了
I think we're all going mad.
你到这儿来干什么
What are you thinking coming here?
本·斯通的办公室在走廊后面
Ben Stone's office is just down the hall!
我才不在乎
The hell do I care?
你能毁掉我的工作 我却不能靠近你吗
You get to blow up my job and I got to stay clear of yours?
我把米凯拉的档案给你可不是为了这个
This is not why I gave you Michaela's case files.
你当真吗 杰瑞德 你本来以为会发生什么
Really, Jared? What'd you think was gonna happen?
原计划是把关于828航♥班♥乘客的
The plan was to dump information
信息都传到网上去
about the 828 passengers onto the Web,
而不是把小米的档案交给内务部 西蒙
not to feed Mick's cases to Internal Affairs, Simon!
我们得到了关于这些乘客的新信息
We have new information about the passengers.
计划有变
Plans changed.
你很担心
You're concerned.
那些案子都是我和她一起处理的
I worked those cases with her.
内务部调查会因此找上我
An IA investigation blows back on me.
他们不会认为夜店的那场大火和你有关系吧
They're not looking at you for the nightclub fire, are they?
无所谓了 她知道是我拿走了那些档案
It doesn't matter. She knows I took those files.
而现在她已经做好
Now she's got plenty of ammo
扳倒我的准备了
to take me down.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你在纽约警局有志同道合的朋友
You know you have like-minded friends at the NYPD.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
如果米凯拉·斯通继续向你进攻
If Michaela Stone goes on the offensive,
你的朋友会支持你
your friends will have your back.
你要怎么阻止她继续发声
How are you gonna stop her from talking?
你不是说不会动用暴♥力♥手段吗
What happened to nonviolence?
杰瑞德 这不是意识形体问题
Jared, this isn't an ideology.
而是一记警钟
It's a wake-up call.
米凯拉·斯通跟你提过心灵感应吗
Did Michaela Stone ever talk to you about telepathy?
828航♥班♥的乘客可以预见未来
The 828 passengers are able to see the future.
她哥哥一直在做大量的记录
Her brother's been keeping quite copious records.
这我可没听说过
That's news to me.
据我们所知 他们正在操纵我们身边的事物
For all we know, they're manipulating the events around us,
在我们毫无察觉的情况下控制我们
controlling us in ways we don't even realize.
这正是我们所害怕的
It's everything we've feared.
但这不仅仅是一种理论了
But it's no longer just a theory.
而已成为现实
It's a fact.
而现在他们中的一员想要对付我们
And now that one of them is coming right at us?
米凯拉·斯通是个威胁
Michaela Stone is a threat.
我们得做必须做的事情
We'll do what needs to be done.
这太离谱了 整个询问都被
This is so wrong. This entire inquiry's driven
间接证据和反828航♥班♥的偏见左右
by circumstantial evidence and anti-828 bias.
你身为问讯人坐在桌子的另一边很多次了
You've been on the other side of this table plenty of times.
他们是在试探你 等你犯错
They're baiting you, waiting for you to trip up.
这本该是关于杰瑞德和反对者的调查
This was supposed to be about Jared and the Xers.
别管瓦斯克斯了 先担心自己吧
Well, forget about Vasquez. Save yourself.
担心什么 关于我纵火伤人的阴谋论吗
From what, a conspiracy theory that I burnt these people down?
那是胡说八道 他们也清楚
That's crap. They know it.
人们会产生疑问 好吗
People have questions, okay?
你是个很好的替罪羊 别让他们称心如意
You make a good fall guy. Don't help them.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
还有 回答尽量简短 只答是或否
Oh, and, uh, simple answers -- yes or no.
看在上帝的份上 我让你别回答时
And for God's sakes, when I tell you not to answer,
把嘴闭上
shut the hell up.
让我们把时间倒回一段时间
Let's back things up a little.
你第一次见到夜店纵火的据称嫌犯
You first met the alleged nightclub arsonist,
以赛亚·麦卡恩 是在他因涉嫌谋杀另一位乘客
Isaiah McCann, when he was arrested for the murder
-凯丽·泰勒而被捕的时候 -是的
- of another passenger -- Kelly Taylor. - Yes.
而你的调查结果证明他无罪
And your investigation exonerated him.
因为凶手不是他 而且我们抓到真凶了
Because he didn't do it and we caught the killer.
像你的很多巧合性破案一样
With one of your many coincidental solves.
麦卡恩认识你的侄女 奥莉芙·斯通
McCann knew your niece, Olive Stone.
他们曾是同一个邪教组织的成员
They were members of the same cult.
是奥莉芙认出了在教堂
Olive is the one who identified
袭击麦卡恩先生的人 对吗
Mr. McCann's attackers at the church, am I right?
你的侄女一定很崇拜你
Your niece must really look up to you.
她的酷阿姨 828航♥班♥的幸存者
Her cool aunt, a Flight 828 survivor,
一名出色的警探
a successful detective.
-她大概会做任何你要求的事 -不 那是
- She'd probably do anything you asked. - No, that is --
奥莉芙·斯通在袭击案的证词已核实过
Olive Stone's statement in the assault case checked out.
你的哥哥 本·斯通
Your brother, Ben Stone,
他也被牵扯到了你的一些案件中 不是吗
he was involved in a number of your cases, as well, wasn't he?
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
如果我知道自己在帮你干什么
If I'd known what I was helping you with...
我知道 所以我没告诉你
I know that. That's why I didn't tell you.
我很想你 我想
I miss you. I miss --
萨尼 我不能
Saanvi. I can't.
握拳
Make a fist.
你知道这有多鲁莽
You know how reckless this is.
为什么这么对自己
Why do this to yourself?
她只是想帮我
She was trying to help me.
总是以牺牲自己为代价
Always looking out for other people
去照顾他人
at the expense of yourself.
帮你什么
Help you what?
活下来
Not die.
-你知道828航♥班♥上的人 他们... -萨尼
- You know the people on Flight 828, they ha-- - Saanvi.
我以为他不在828航♥班♥上
I thought he wasn't on Flight 828.
是啊 问题是
Yeah. The thing is, uh--
你的多巴胺浓度高于正常值
Your dopamine levels are off the charts.
我们要控制住它
We need to get this under control.
然后你要说说是怎么回事
Then you need to explain.
我说太多了吗
Did I say too much?
萨尼 我见过这表情 但你和艾莉克丝之间
Saanvi, I know that look, but this thing with Alex--
我就是觉得 宇宙想要我们在一起
I just feel like the universe wants us to be together.
我明白
Yeah. I get it.
但你现在的状态不适合说
But you're not in any shape to be talking about--
看看你的手臂
Let's see your arm.
你在给她注射什么
What are you giving her?
治疗心理疾病的多巴胺拮抗药
A dopamine antagonist that's helpful in psych cases.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表