剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You are...
是我脚下的蝼蚁
an insect on the bottom of my shoe.
我已经说了我没兴趣
I already said I had zero interest
帮你救你的...
in helping you save your --
...你的朋友
...your friend.
你凭什么指望我现在会改变主意
Why would my response be any different now that --
你现在感觉呼吸困难吗
Are you having trouble breathing?
是早期的过敏反应
It's early stage anaphylaxis.
药效很快
Not so early.
你还有九十秒的时间告诉我怎么救泽克
You have 90 seconds to tell me how to save Zeke,
否则就来不及自救了
or it will be too late to save yourself.
现在泽克不是唯一命悬一线的人了
Now Zeke isn't the only one who has an expiration date.
你也一样
You have one.
好吧 快给我打一针
Fine. Give me the shot.
告诉我怎么救泽克
Tell me how to save Zeke.
你不是个杀人犯 萨尼
?You're not a killer, Saanvi.
我需要治疗的方法
I need the cure.
你不是这样的人
This is not who you are!
也许你是
Or maybe it is.
告诉我怎么救泽克 怎么救那些乘客
Tell me how to save Zeke. How do I save the passengers?
没有治疗的方法
There is no cure.
如果你不能复♥制♥或把它变成武器
What's the point of a powerful mutation
强力突变又有什么意义
if you can't replicate and weaponize it?
你打算传染给他人吗
You were gonna infect people?
救我
Help me.
太
It's too --
太晚了
It's too late.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不想这样
I'm sorry. This isn't what I wanted.
泽克
Zeke!
我们走了多远
I mean, how far have we gone?
我都不知道我们是否还沿着输电线走
I can't even see if we're still on course with the power lines.
我想是的
I think we are.
熄灯
Lights out.
狗娘
Son of a...
怎么回事
What the hell?
有人过来了
Someone's coming.
从后面走 就现在
Out the back-- now.
孩子怎么办 孩子怎么办
What about the kid? What about the kid?
割断他的喉咙
Slit his throat.
不不不不 谁都不准割断他的喉咙
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Nobody's slitting anything.
你说了不算
You don't call the shots!
我不想犯一级谋杀罪
I didn't sign up for murder one!
我们要么带上他 要么丢下他
We take him or we leave him!
我们带上他 他会拖我们后退
We take him and he slows us down!
我们丢下他 他会告诉警♥察♥我们开什么车
We leave him and he tells the cops what we're driving!
你疯了吗
?Have you lost your mind?!
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid!
-那又怎么样 -走
- So what? - Go.
我们是一条船上的蚂蚱
We're all in this together,
所以你要么干 要么退出
so either you're in or you're out.
-你选哪个 -我退出
- Which is it? - ?I'm out!
你失控了
You're out of control.
我不想吵了
I'm done arguing!
割断那个小
Cut that little--
他在哪
Where is he?!
他们肯定看到我们过来了
They must have seen us coming.
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal!
泽克
Zeke!
杰斯 放他走
Jace! Let him go!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?!
我怎么说的
What did I say?!
不
No!!
泽克 不要
Zeke! No!
泽克 不要
Zeke! No!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal!!
卡尔
Cal!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!!
泽克 泽克
Zeke! Zeke!!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke.
抓到你了 抓到你了
I got you. I got you.
不
No!
不 他不能死
No! He can't die!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
别那么说
Hey, come on. Don't say that.
今天是他的死期 你知道的
It was his time. You know that.
他决定用来救卡尔
He chose to spend it saving Cal.
卡尔本不应该在这里 本
Cal should have never been here, Ben.
他只想平静地死在我怀里
All he wanted to do ?was die peacefully in my arms,
而我不 我不听
and I couldn't -- I couldn't listen.
我无法放弃他
I couldn't let go of him.
泽克
Zeke!
泽克
Zeke!
我还活着 是吗
I'm still alive, right?
卡尔得救了
Cal's safe!
我们都好
We're all okay!
我们没事
We're okay.
泽克
Zeke?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我杀了她
I killed her.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
泽克在沙发上睡着了
Zeke's crashed on the couch,
所以我们今晚在这过夜可能方便些
so it might be easier if we stay the night.
当然
Yeah, of course.
给
Here.
听我说
Listen.
-我说了很多话 -我也是
- I said a lot of things. - So did I.
你肯定不会做任何伤害卡尔的事
Obviously, you would never do anything to hurt Cal.
你当时和我一样害怕
You were as scared as I was,
我不该还继续指责你
and you didn't need me turning on you.
其实我们俩都觉得是我的错
For the record, we both turned on me.
我当时很肯定我会犯下这辈子最大的错误
I was sure that I'd made the biggest mistake of my life.
那是注定的事 小米
This was meant to happen, Mick,
这样我们才能亲眼看到
so we could see for ourselves.
泽克追随呼召 拯救卡尔
Zeke following the Calling, saving Cal,
他...他就是这样战胜了死期
that's -- that's how he beat the death date.
那...这对我们来说意味着什么
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表