剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
only to return is an undeniable message to the world.
希望 信念 信仰 都将被奖赏
Hope, faith, belief -- all shall be rewarded.
828航♥班♥的奇迹属于所有人
The miracle of 828 was for all.
认为自己该来举证的人请上台
Now, those who feel called to testify are welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是玛克辛
I'm Maxine.
你好 玛克辛
Hi, Maxine.
我是信徒
I'm a Believer.
我第一次来这里的时候简直是一团糟
I was pretty broken when I first came here.
是的 这是实话
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
我的父母
My parents, they just --
他们不懂我 我很迷茫
they didn't get me, and I was lost.
后来我听到艾德里安说 我们互相关联
But then I heard Adrian talk about how we're all connected,
我们都是828奇迹的一部分
about how we're all a part of the miracle of 828.
艾德里安说如果你接受这个奇迹
And Adrian says if you accept that miracle,
我们都将被拯救
we'll all be saved.
它已经拯救了我的人生
Well, it's already saved my life.
-我相信 -好
- I believe. ?- Yes.
命运航♥班♥
第二季 第三集
我得救他出来
I have to get him out of there.
一边是有功绩的警♥察♥
Decorated cop versus ex-con
一边是携带非法枪♥支♥的前科犯
carrying an illegally purchased firearm.
他是想保护...
He was trying to protect --
他逃跑了多久 62天吗
Guy goes on the run for, what, 62 days?
他自首了
He turned himself in --
而这位前科犯承认他开枪打了你
And said ex-con admitted he shot you.
现在你说吧
Now you go.
他本不该出现在那里
He's not supposed to be in there.
你的人认罪了 没有律师吗
Your guy pled guilty, no lawyer?
律师至少能帮他申请认罪撤回请求
That's at least grounds to petition for a plea withdrawal.
让他通知法庭
Tell him to let the court know
接下来我来当他的代理律师
that I'll be representing him now.
谢谢 特蕾莎 但是我们最近没联♥系♥
Thanks, Teresa, but we're not exactly in communication.
我们能不能先开始
Can we get the ball rolling first, and then,
等我跟他聊完 或者...
once I talk to him or --
我可以先做些调查
I can start some digging,
但在我成为他的律师之前 我无能为力
but until I'm his lawyer, my hands are tied.
萨尼的服务器没问题
Saanvi's server is clean.
搜过窃听器 她的实验室也没问题
Swept for bugs, her lab's clean.
泄露源在哪儿
So, where's the leak?
少校在医院里有线人吗
The Major has someone inside the hospital?
-有可能 -你知道是谁吗
- Presumably. - Any clue who it is?
我的人在密切注意...
My guys are keeping a close eye --
那还不够 萨尼有危险
Well, that's not good enough. Saanvi's in danger.
你先听我说 我有个计划
I have a plan if you'll just shut up for a minute.
万斯 我们得找出这个内鬼
Vance, we need to find this mole.
不
No.
我们要通过这个内鬼找到上校
We need to let the mole lead us to the Major.
我们手里的线索告诉我们
Everything we know tells us
上校想控制呼召
what the Major wants is to control the Callings,
来发送一些信息 让你们不得不遵循
to be sending the messages you're compelled to follow --
你 你妹妹 你儿子
you, your -- your sister, your son.
我们就会成为她的傀儡
We'd...be her toy soldiers.
那我们就把她引向终极傀儡
So let's point her to the ultimate soldier,
一个比卡尔的呼召还要强烈的乘客
a passenger whose Callings are stronger than Cal's even.
可我没发现有谁...
Yeah, but I haven't found anyone who's...
你是说给上校一个假线索
You mean we feed the Major a fake.
从你的手里挑一个人出来 看着要有说服力
Pick someone from your board. Make it look legit.
我有个宾夕法尼亚的地址
I have an address in Pennsylvania.
你告诉萨尼他在那里
You'll tell Saanvi he's there.
这个情报会被反馈给上校 她会上钩的
The ruse percolates up to the Major, she'll bite.
所以我们不但要继续对萨尼撒谎
So not only do we continue to lie to Saanvi --
还要利用她 这样很不好
We use her. This -- This sucks.
没人说过让世界变得更安全是轻而易举的
No one said making the world a safer place was gonna be easy,
但我们越快找到上校
but the sooner we find the Major,
就越早能恢复正常生活
the sooner we all go back to our lives.
你朋友实验室的泄露 是我们最好的机会
And this leak in your friend's lab, it's our best shot.
把诱饵放下去吧
Set the trap.
再见
Bye.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我还以为这次我能少吐一点
Thought I'd puke less this time.
给你
Oh, here.
唯一能不让食物吐出来的东西
Only thing that keeps food down.
我不太喜欢姜
I'm not a fan of ginger,
但如果能让我不恶心 吃死动物都行
but I'll eat roadkill if it quells the nausea.
我理解
I feel you.
我肚子不但比怀双胞胎时还大
Not only am I bigger than I was with twins --
我吐得也更厉害
I'm also sicker.
我发誓 我六岁的孩子觉得她妈妈喝多了
I swear my 6-year-old thinks her mommy's hung over.
你还没告诉她吗
You haven't told her yet?
这段时间过去了就说
Once we're out of the woods.
给你吧 谢谢
Here, thanks.
你留着吧 我可以再做
Keep it. I can make more.
你自己做的
You made these?
那我们没法做朋友了
We can't be friends.
但我可以免费给你续啊
Oh. But I offer free refills.
-同舟共济 -谢了
- Solidarity! - Thanks.
让她睁开双眼
Open her eyes.
你好 你怎么样
Hey, there. How you doing?
我来探视伊齐基尔·兰德勒
I'm here to see Ezekiel Landon.
这次你在名单上吗
You gonna be on the list this time?
听着 我真的要见他
Look, man. I just -- I really need to see him.
等等
Hold up.
他不在这里 好像被转走了
He's not here. It seems he's been transferred.
什么 转到哪儿了
What's -- Where?
上面没有 系统出问题了
Doesn't say. The system's messed up.
更新可能要花好几天
It could take a few days to update.
你们给我打的是什么
What did you give me?
你们给我打的什么 该死
What'd you give me, damn it?!
冷静点
Okay, calm down.
就是帮助你入睡的
It was just something to help you sleep.
-到底是什么 -主要是咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
- What the hell was it?! - Mostly midazolam.
我还在戒毒 你不能给我打这种东西
I'm in recovery!? You can't give me that junk!
你的医生早上来查房♥
Look, your doctor rounds in the morning.
我们到时候再和他说
We'll take it up with him.
但如果你不想打了 你得冷静下来
But if you don't want any more, you need to chill.
我很担心 本 如果不是系统的问题呢
I'm worried, Ben. What if it's not just an error in the system?
如果是上校呢 她以前也带走过人
What if it's the Major? I mean, she's taken people before.
但没从监狱中带走过
Yeah, but not from police custody.
如果这就是呼召警告我们的事呢
What if that's what the Callings are warning us about?
我不能失去他 绝对不能
I mean, I'm not gonna lose him, okay? Not like that.
小米 你脑子有点乱了 接着找吧
Mick, you're spinning. Just keep looking.
如果是上校抓走了泽克 我们找到她的同时
And if the Major did take Zeke, we will find him...
也会找到泽克
when we find her.
回头再聊
Talk to you later.
你在这里
There you are.
为什么有个公设辩护律师要泽克的逮捕报告
Why is a public defender asking for Zeke's arrest report?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
天呐 小米
Christ, Mick.
这个人都认罪了
The guy confessed.
随他去吧
Just let it go already.
你想知道我怎么放手吗 杰瑞德
You want to know how I let this go, Jared?
你去修改报告
You revise the report,
你声明枪击只是意外
and you clarify that the shooting was an accident.
我不会这么做的
I won't do that.
确实是意外
It was an accident.
我们心知肚明
We both know that.
不 拘捕是合法的
No, it was a legit collar.
我知道这点 警局的其他人也都知道
I know that, and so does everybody else in this office.
小米 如果你继续坚持的话 不会有好结果的
Mick, you keep pushing this, it's not gonna end well for you.
这是威胁吗
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表