剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
所以我想说我真的相信
So I wanted to say I do believe.
但不是艾德里安说的那样
Just not in the way Adrian said.
我想把这个送给你
I want you to have this.
什么
What?
TJ 这个太漂亮了
TJ, wow, this is beautiful.
我以为我失去了我妈妈的全部东西
I thought I lost everything of my mom's,
但是一个邻居保管着
but a neighbor held onto it.
她把这叫做佛手镯
She called it her Buddha bracelet.
她最喜欢这个
This one was her favorite --
达摩轮
the dharma wheel.
象征着生命循环不息
It symbolizes life is circular,
没有开始 亦无结束
that there's no beginning or end.
我也有东西要给你
Well, I have something for you, too.
奥莉芙·斯通
本 你怎么来了
Ben? What are you doing here?
什么意思 我来赴约和你喝一杯
What do you mean? I came for that drink.
和我一起吗 该说的我都说了
With me? ?I said all I need to say to you.
你发短♥信♥叫我来这见你
You texted me to meet you here.
起诉吓唬不到我
Couldn't scare me with the lawsuit,
所以你现在要用煤气灯来吓唬我了吗
so now you're trying to gaslight me?
恕我不奉陪
Well, I'm done. ?
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
不告诉我究竟是怎么回事 你不准走
You're not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me.
我没给你发短♥信♥
I didn't text you.
一小时前我都不知道我会来这儿
I didn't even know I'd be here till an hour ago.
归回之家
比分网站
赢大奖
请下注
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you? ?
希望吧
Hope so.
每次我要查一批案件日志时
I've been getting these weird error messages
都会收到奇怪的错误信息
every time I try to pull up a batch of case logs.
我不清楚 也许其中某份档案损坏了
I don't know, maybe ?one of the files is corrupted.
比分网站
赢大奖
请下注
42比38 底特律
42-38 Detroit, with --
纽约警♥察♥局 案件档案数据库
造成这个问题的部分原因可能是访问
Uh, part of the problem may be access.
我这里看到 这些是斯通警探的案子
I'm seeing here, these are Detective Stone's cases.
没有她的同意 你打不开
Without her approval, you can't open them.
斯通警探
Look. Detective Stone --
她就快晋升了
she's up for a promotion.
我只是在想办法
I'm just trying to put together some ammo
帮她破这个案子
to try to help her win our case.
你手上的案子 我可以提出来
The ones you were on, I can get.
其它的 绝对不行
The rest -- that'd be a "No can do."
据我所知
Well, last time I checked,
网上赌博也是绝对不行的
online betting is a "No can do," too.
如果你通过抹掉浏览历史来掩盖的话...
And if you've been erasing your history to cover it up...
那就可以把你开除了
that's a fireable offense.
第四轮逆转录酶病毒实验
Round 4 of retrovirus trial.
和艾莉克丝谈过后 我调整了下分子式
I tweaked the formula after talking it through with Alex.
顺带一提 我不抱太大希望
And for the record, I'm not feeling very hopeful.
但开始了
But here we go.
小心点
Watch it.
芬恩
Finn!
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
一个投资者联♥系♥了我
An investor reached out,
说他有一个生意机会要谈
said he had a business opportunity to discuss.
但他迟到了 典型的掌权人士
But he's late. Typical power move.
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
本
Ben.
本
Ben?
贝萨妮
Bethany?
米凯拉 天哪
Michaela! Get out!
你也来了
You're here, too?
是啊 真巧啊
Yeah, what are the odds?
我知道
I know!
警♥察♥补充报告
斯通警探
拿到你要的了
好 现在见面
格蕾丝
Grace.
等等 什么
Wait. Wait, what?
泽克 卡尔 我们都有一个呼召
Zeke, Cal -- we all had it.
请告诉我米凯拉在哪
Please tell me ?you know where Michaela is.
我不知道
I don't.
-你打她手♥机♥了吗 -打了
- Did you try her cell? - Yes!
谢天谢地你来了 运气怎样
Thank God you're here. Any luck?
总是转到语♥音♥信箱
Keeps going to voicemail.
本和奥莉芙也是这样吗
Same with Ben and Olive? ?
是啊 奥莉芙和她的朋友TJ出去了
Yes. Olive is out with her friend TJ,
但她没说去哪
but she didn't say where.
等等 他们总是互发短♥信♥
Wait! They're always texting.
但我们怎样才能看到那些短♥信♥
But how can we access all those texts?
她的平板电脑 她让我在上面玩《我的世界》
Her iPad -- she lets me play Minecraft on it.
把地址发给我
Text me the address.
艾德里安
Adrian!
你到底为什么要把这些乘客引到这里来
Why the hell did you bring these passengers here?
我没有
I didn't.
我都 我都不知道你在说什么
I don't -- I don't even know what you're talking about.
看看你周围
Look around you!
本 你在这干吗
Ben, what are you doing here?
这些乘客到底是怎么回事
What the hell is with all these passengers?
我也想知道
I'm trying to figure that out, too.
像你说的 我联♥系♥了艾德里安
I contacted Adrian, like you said.
他发短♥信♥告诉我在这儿见面
He texted me to meet him here.
只是我没联♥系♥过你
Only it wasn't me!
我的助手以赛亚在这儿上班
Isaiah, my assistant, works here.
他说需要人热场来做一场大酬♥宾♥活动
Said he needed to fill the place for some promotion.
我以为自己乱放手♥机♥ 但看来肯定是被他拿走了
I thought I misplaced my phone, but he must have taken it.
这是个陷阱 他把我们诱来这里
It's a trap. He lured us here!
为什么
But why?
本
Ben?
归回之家
归回之家
你在那个呼召中
You were in that Calling.
你撒谎 你知道的
You lied to me! You knew!
我只是不想相信它真的会发生
I just -- I didn't want to believe it could happen!
这就是那个呼召想要警告我们的
This is what the Calling was warning us about --
"拯救乘客"
"Save the passengers."
你不想相信
You didn't want to believe?
你这个虚伪的人♥渣♥
You hypocritical son of a bitch!
看到了吗
Did you see that?
不 别喝香槟
Oh, no, no, don't drink the champagne!
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
I don't have a signal!
你可以补救 找到以赛亚 现在
You can fix this. Find Isaiah! Now!
兄弟 你没事吧
Hey, man. You okay?
等等 本 本 本
Wait, Ben! Ben, Ben!
本·斯通
本·斯通
我是本·斯通
This is Ben Stone.
我现在不能接电♥话♥
I can't answer the phone right now,
请留言
but please leave me a message.
哪都没信♥号♥♥ 他肯定是想法子把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
There's no signal anywhere. He must've shut it off somehow.
我们得找人帮忙
We got to get help.
不 不 不
No, no! No, no, no, no, no!
本 本 本
Ben! Ben, Ben!
我想说 我看见奥莉芙了
What I was trying to say is, I saw Olive.
她在这儿
She's here.
奥莉芙
Olive!
奥莉芙
Olive!
本
Ben.
我们来了你不高兴吗
Aren't you glad we came?
非常高兴
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表